Black Men: Yall ever think a WW you talk to will NOT be into you...

Discussion in 'How To Meet White Women and Black Men' started by blackbrah, Jun 23, 2012.

1. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Lol

Maybe ur bravado will rub off on him

2. Stizzy

Stizzy Well-Known Member

I don't understand the big problem here. Lol

3. Ches

Ches Well-Known Member

Yes, you do! :smt047

4. Av8rdrew

Av8rdrew Member

You need to retrofit your mind bruh. You will be rejected, you will get evil looks, maybe worse, but you have to go after what YOU WANT in this life. Seek and ye shall find. Nowhere is this truer for men than with women.

5. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

I've had a few who flat out said they didn't date bm

Doesn't really matter in the long run tho

6. goodlove

goodlove New Member

u dont know if you dont ask.

u cant have if you dont go get it

and there is no success without failure

7. Resurrected Fear

Resurrected Fear New Member

That's what grinds my gears. If you don't like BM then ok, you don't have to wear it like a hat though. Some chicks out here take any friendly gesture as a BM trying to get in those panties, first thing they always say is how disgusting BM are to them. A bunch of Paris Hiltons I tell you.

8. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Wouldn't be disgusting if it were Will Smith hitting on them

9. Resurrected Fear

Resurrected Fear New Member

exactly

[​IMG]

10. RaiderLL

RaiderLL Well-Known Member

This! Y'all know its true!

11. 4north1side2

4north1side2 Well-Known Member

Lol

12. blackbrah

blackbrah Well-Known Member

I have a Mexican friend who says "blah blah, I only date white boys". Funny enough her ex (she had kids with) is Mexican also. I think something really bad happened to a point where she has to proclaim her preference to everyone.

Not just me who noticed it, but a few of my other colleagues.

13. intermilan09

intermilan09 New Member

Where are you from? I think the region does factor in. I work with prim n' proper ginger who is ALWAYS complimenting me on something. She's married, too! She makes me feel awkward too because she glances at my crotch whenever I step over to her cubicle. For most men, it isn't awkward, but for the brothas who work in corporate America, you think.."here we go again."

14. 4north1side2

Point me her direction then. :mrgreen:

15. Natev75

Natev75 New Member

I know right.. what job you work at where the women are choosing like this lol

16. 4north1side2

Exactly! Man I'm mad, cute lil front desk agent put in her 2 weeks already, damn no more eye candy. :x

17. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

I recall a tragic, but true story about a black man working his way up the ladder for a major corporation. He was doing very well. He was a friendly, happy-go-lucky sort that everyone liked and respected on and off the job. He was dating a white woman who happened to be a single mother of two. She would sometimes pick him up from work. What we didn't know was that she was seperated from her husband. One guy I worked with advised that he leave this woman alone. But, the guy simply said that he was in love with her. Well, a couple of months go by and suddenly, we heard some news about an incident involving a gun. There was a confrontation at the man's girlfriend's home. Her husband came in for a visit and the husband met his wife's boyfriend. Both men were strong. The husband was a wrestler from Russia. The black exec was armed with a 9mm pistol, which he shot the man as he was coming for him out of self defense. The husband was shot in the legs. The black exec was arrested. He ended up being fired from the corporation. Talk about a reversal of fortune.

18. TigerMonarchy

TigerMonarchy New Member

Truth. I so need to esteem this more in my day to day.

19. goodlove

goodlove New Member

1. never mess with a married woman

2. dont get your romance where you get your finance

20. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

The late, great Rudy Ray Moore once said in the film Petey Wheatstraw: The Devil's Son-In-Law, "Romance without finance is a damned nuisance."

It was a shocking event. Some people like the thrill. In his perspective, he was viewed as the woman's hero and I guess he indulged her regardless of the risks.