Anyone Want To Come To Australia?

Discussion in 'How To Meet White Women and Black Men' started by wtarshi, Sep 24, 2013.

1. Since1980

Since1980 Well-Known Member

I see Pauline Hanson and I raise you Paul "Evolution is a lie from the pits of hell" Broun. Or Christine "I'm not a witch" O'Donnell. Or any number of American politicians who want to literally legalize discrimination in the name of religious freedom.

And no, I'm not putting words into Paul Broun's mouth.

Here in 'Murica we don't do crazy, we do batshit fucking insane.

2. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

Is Ms.Hansen on lockdown? Heard she was disgraced. Oh yes don't forget Sir.Joh from Queensland.

3. blacklexus

blacklexus Member

I am not packing 11in...but I do fine meeting fine white women who love my size .and yes I am hung...just not 11in hung...anyhow...I have a thing for Aussie girls...and sure there are plenty that would like to meet a black man like me....

4. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

Hope you are going to Oz Lexus.

5. Nefo33

Nefo33 New Member

Thanks for the information.

6. Athena

Athena New Member

I really do want to go to Australia!

7. wtarshi

wtarshi Well-Known Member

I really want you to come to Australia

8. jaisee

jaisee Well-Known Member

9. Raudi

Raudi Member

Is it difficult to get citizenship without being self-employed or a career line up in Australia?

10. QuietSoul

QuietSoul New Member

It's plonk :)

11. QuietSoul

QuietSoul New Member

They don't make it easy, but there are ways to stay for long periods. Eg, if you studied here on a study visa, and took a few breaks to New Zealand while you renewed,.snd then after a certain period (5 yrs?) You can apply for permanent residency or citizenship.

12. Satchmo

Satchmo New Member

I agree, she's witty and direct. She's my hero

13. Morning Star

Morning Star Well-Known Member

Sure. Would make a pleasant adventure. The scenery and air would be most welcoming.

14. Raudi

Raudi Member

That's cool to know. Unfortunately, I'm done with going to college. When I was in school, I done alot of research on trademark & patent law, it's much easier to get a patent in Australia & New Zealand than here in the States. :mad:

15. qwils86

qwils86 New Member

How's it in Sydney and the Gold Coast?

16. wtarshi

Melbournes amazing

17. qwils86

qwils86 New Member

You must be Melbourne's special ambassador, who said I wanted to visit there? Jk lol Tell me more about Melbourne. :)

18. wtarshi

Why don't I show you personally what's down south, down under

19. qwils86

qwils86 New Member

Sounds good :)

Just don't kidnap me and try to keep me hostage there lol ;-)

20. Mazing Xavi

Mazing Xavi New Member

How does Adelaide compare to Perth... the working class, nightlife, nature (environment) and of course, the ladies?