Most black men date FAT/UGLY white women

Discussion in 'Stereotypes and Myths' started by Adolescent09, Jul 30, 2008.

1. Brittney

Brittney Well-Known Member

Me too.
    I have a hell of a lot of fun watching it though.

2. shaft2k4

shaft2k4 Active Member

3. jaisee

jaisee Well-Known Member

4. Brittney

Brittney Well-Known Member

I'm glad you enjoyed it!

I bet you did, probably even more than once! :smt025

I've had that song stuck in my head for days since the first time I watched it. My supervisor's boyfriend shared it on Facebook and I told her I saw it and now at work I'll start "singing" the words and she'll start doing the "dance" and slap her neck and stuff and we crack up and people look at us like we're on something. Fun times. You'd have to be there.

5. Nefo33

Nefo33 New Member

Hmmm its not true that most blackmen run after obese white women.Yes some of us black guys might like a lady a little chubby with curves or some of us might prefer them slim.But then saying most black guys run after women built like Mack trucks is false.

6. johnleslie

johnleslie Member

I don't know about fat and ugly but I definitely like to date WW who are voluptuous and pretty!

I have seen really big WW dating much skinnier and shorter BM. I don't know if this relates to the notion of opposites attract each other. I've also seen really big and tall WW dating equally big and tall men, so with that being said, opposites don't always attract.

7. SexyBaltimorean

SexyBaltimorean New Member

I think the title of this thread is a myth. I think it's a myth created by BW who are extremely insecure (which, by the way, happens to be the majority of BW that i know)

8. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

Why is it anytime says something about BW on this forum it's "demonizing"?

I guess you know who actually rules by whom you can't criticize.

9. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Did this mofo actually say this? Hilarious. You generalize blacks all the time

10. thefieryphoenix

thefieryphoenix Active Member

I mostly date fat white women, but I would never date an ugly woman. :)

11. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Bullshit. never seen this. I think the same motherfuckers I see with unattractive ww are the same ones that would be with an ugly bw.

12. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Chances are that we both have heard people say that if you go outside of your race you should get the cream of the crop. What they fail to realize is that some guys can't seem to get a beautiful bw, why would it be assumed that they should be able to get an attractive ww? One thing is for sure: nobody is passing up a bw that looks like Megan Goode for a below average ww. Not happening.

13. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

This. If you're an average guy, you're likely on average to attract average women across the board, racial differences notwithstanding. And, it's also possible that the more attractive partner of the two can fall in love with an average person as well.

14. The Dark King

Lol yeah if the average dude has above average money

15. wtarshi

wtarshi Well-Known Member

It's easy to have above average money when you can shop for clothes in the children's department and you're living in yo mammas basement not paying any bills

16. The Dark King

Shit I gotta agree with you.

17. The Dark King

Stop spying on me dang woman

18. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Two years in Atlanta, and I seen quite a few brothas with ww but they were fine ww because it was common to see bw look like this: [​IMG] Stranger things could happen I guess but that has to be too rare to be significant, statistically speaking, but if you saw it you saw it.

19. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Damn!! why can't I see shit this funny!! :smt043:smt043:smt043

20. wtarshi

wtarshi Well-Known Member

I see the opposite of that over here ALL THE TIME! Busted up old white men with stunning Asian women