Prayer Requests

Discussion in 'Religion, Spirituality and Philosophy' started by Tamstrong, Jan 28, 2011.

1. GQ Brotha

GQ Brotha New Member

:smt043:smt043:smt043:smt043

LOL, you're welcome. Nothing like having an introvert tenant that just emerge to pay their rent and then go back into their room, to be seen only when coming and going about their business once a week at most. :)

2. Ches

Ches Well-Known Member

The tenant of my dreams.....:D

3. Tamstrong

Tamstrong Administrator Staff Member

Prayers in the way, Ches! :freehug:

4. Ches

Ches Well-Known Member

Thank you, girlie! :freehug:

5. RaiderLL

RaiderLL Well-Known Member

To everyone who prayed for my beautiful baby niece...THANK YOU! Her last bone marrow test shows no cancerous cells remaining! She has been through 4 months of chemo, an appendectomy (as if her tiny body hadn't been through enough with the chemo) and she still has a long road ahead of her but she's FINALLY cancer free!!! My little sister can finally breathe knowing her baby fought like hell and WON! I'll delete this pic in a bit, just wanted to share my beautiful baby girl for a second. So.proud.of.this.little.fighter. :heart: :heart:

[​IMG]

6. Tamstrong

Thank God & thank you for sharing such wonderful news!!! I'm so happy for y'all! :freehug: She's an adorable little fighter! :smt049 I'll keep praying for her strength & healing as she continues down her long road. :freehug:

7. RaiderLL

Thank you so much. You're so incredibly thoughtful and I've appreciated your support and kind words throughout this ordeal. Much love miss Tam. :freehug:

8. That's great news! :freehug:

9. Gemini74

Gemini74 Well-Known Member

i m so incredible happy for you and your family and hope from the bottom of my heart that your nice will keep doing good. :freehug:

10. RaiderLL

Thank you so much BMD :freehug:

Thank you Gemini...your well wishes mean more than you know mama. :freehug:

11. Tamstrong

You're very welcome & thank you for the love & appreciation. Much love right back at you, sweet Raider. :freehug:

12. Tamstrong

Please remember to keep the folks dealing with the recent tornadoes & stormy weather in the south & southeast in your prayers & thoughts. Many people have been killed or injured and/or have lost everything; they need all the prayers they can get.

13. Bookworm616

Bookworm616 Well-Known Member

I could really use some good thoughts sent my way. I'm having a hard time right now and I don't have anyone to turn to.

I'd really appreciate it. Thank you.

14. Tamstrong

Prayers & positive thoughts on the way, Bookie! Hang in there, babe. :smt056

15. Bookworm616

Bookworm616 Well-Known Member

Thank you.

16. Tamstrong

You're welcome.

17. Gemini74

Gemini74 Well-Known Member

thoughts, hugs and wishes of strength for you bookie - hang in there :freehug:

18. Cherok33

Cherok33 Well-Known Member

Lots of warm wishes and prayers for strength, Miss Bookie! Whatever you are going through, remember God only gives you what you can handle.

19. Dalia

Dalia New Member

I wish you all the best and hope everything gets better soon:freehug:

20. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Dear Booksie luv, hope all is getting better for you, I co-sign all the prayer sentiments above.. Big hug and a special prayer for you! <3