Traveling to Sydney within the next month!

Discussion in 'How To Meet White Women and Black Men' started by sydaus228, Aug 29, 2013.

1. sydaus228

sydaus228 New Member

I am a 30 year old AA male taking a personal vacation to Sydney Australia. I have been there before (10 years ago while in the Marines) and still remember it as being the best time of my life.

I'm wondering if anyone here had pointers to great areas to see, top hotels to stay in, and anything else. My primary goal is just to enjoy the country. If I happen to run into someone along the way then great!

Thanks ahead of time.

2. 4north1side2

4north1side2 Well-Known Member

Have fun! :)

3. wtarshi

wtarshi Well-Known Member

Hi SydAus :smt039

I'm down in Melbourne and its been a few years between visits to Sydney for me. I suggest http://m.sydney.com/sydney/things_t.../attractions&gclid=CMGhj-O-orkCFcXApAodVDwAHA for some ideas on hotels, restaurants and things to do.

How long are you in Sydney for? I love a trip up the Blue Mountains, maybe a spot of whale watching? There are great wineries to be found as well. Mudgee in central NSW do a great variety of reds and have had some great little breweries and restaurants pop up over the last few years. There's also the Hunter Valley winery region which I highly recommend.

Hope you have a brilliant holiday :D

4. Since1980

Since1980 Well-Known Member

If you get the chance, take a drive (or train, as I believe that the trains do run pretty much the length of NSW) down the coast and visit places like Scarborough, Shellharbour, and Kiama, especially. Sydney is great but it's really the countryside and the smaller towns where Australia's breathtaking natural beauty really shines!

The hardest part of going to Straya is having to leave once you've been there.

5. wtarshi

And your next trip will be down south. You do know that my fine town received the number 1 possie for the worlds most liveable city for the 3rd year in a row ;)

6. sydaus228

sydaus228 New Member

Thank you for the info. I'm going to be there for 2 weeks. Maybe even longer...who knows lol. I'm pretty excited about this trip.

This is a good idea. I've only seen the cities (Sydney, Brisbane). I think I just may do this!

7. Since1980

Since1980 Well-Known Member

Oh, it definitely will be. At this point the whole continent is on my travel list but Melbourne is at the top, with Brisbane being a close second. Now that I speak semi-fluent Aussie I should be good to go!

8. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

S228,do you have hook-ups in Oz when you came the last time? If so use them. They know the country inside and out. Enjoy every single minute of it.

9. archangel

archangel Well-Known Member

I'd like to know how it went too. If it is worth the 1800.

10. satyr

satyr New Member

Lord.

11. archangel

I'll be happy to take advice on flights that cost less to Australia.

12. wtarshi

it's absolutely ridiculous the amount of money it costs to fly between our countries. :smt088

i'm flying virgin in late October...which airlines are you looking at?

13. archangel

quntas and united 345 would be the ones I would pick from.

14. wtarshi

Qantas charge ridiculous prices. Have a look at air New Zealand, they are a brilliant airline and flight prices are reasonable

15. archangel

No, it is more expensive.

16. satyr

satyr New Member

My advice for you is to skip Australia and go to a place where your little pockets can handle the hit until you're making more money.

17. Hypestyle

Hypestyle New Member

sounds cool have a good time for sure.. :) let us know the spots for IR interaction..