I don't agree with the tatics by "protesters" in Baltimore, but I fully understand it

Discussion in 'In the News' started by 4north1side2, Apr 28, 2015.

1. 4north1side2

4north1side2 Well-Known Member

2. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

I was waiting for someone to post this

They're going buck wild down there but everyone's tired of these almost-daily police killings

My biggest shit tho is that they're also destroying other people's property and that ain't cool

3. goodlove

goodlove New Member

i get ya....

4. z

z Well-Known Member

Baltimore just declared a state of emergency the National Guard is being activated
    Damn

5. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

And so it begins

6. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

After this last round of rioting, they're going to sterilize y'all so don't get any vaccines........don't even drink the gotdamn water

7. z

z Well-Known Member

where the f*** is the mayor???
    Curfew tomorrow you gotta be kidding me this city needs a curfew tonight small mom and pop store being burned down

8. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Yeah I'm completely against destroying the mom and pop shops aka your own gotdamn neighborhood

Which is why I'm convinced the rioting/looting is being done by shitbirds/thugs and not actual good people that care about the area they live in

They need the neighborhood people with guns watching the stores like they had in ferguson

9. JUANMACKER

JUANMACKER Active Member

Martial Law Next?

Civil War? Why and how did Freddie Gray Die?

Spinal Cord severed. It takes a lot to do that. Definitely intentional. Not a rough ride in the ambulance.

Black Lives Matter. No Justice. No Peace.

What is the new Black woman Attorney General and Obama doing about this?

10. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Watching the stores with guns? Not only would they be putting their own lives at risk; they could end up killing someone over material things that are replaceable with insurance.

Reminds me of a former landlord who was well off thru real estate investments and had a son in the NFL. When someone tried to steal his truck he started shooting and endend up on the news. Lol.

11. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Oh yeah? Just wait until some dick throws a brick through your window

12. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

Damn shame on both sides. I don't know why some cops keep acting up in a time where everything is caught on someones camera phone. And I don't understand why mufuckas destroy their own community. You think you're burning down that cop's friend's store? Like with Ferguson or LA, if I was in Baltimore, I'd pack my shit and move to another city ASAP.

13. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

At that point, I'm all for popping off shots. Be damned if some muthafucka tuns in my place for the sake of justice.

14. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

It's goons, thugs and bad teens causing all this damage in the Emerald City.
    They surely don't give a fuck about Freddie Gray and are using the community outrage over police violence to be criminal.

There were gangs in Baltimore who used social media talking about how they were gonna go after cops. And local teens on FB planned to meet at a local mall downtown to stir shit up.

This type of shit never accomplishes anything.

New Jacks talk about how they're sick and tired of the Civil Rights oldheads running shit telling them how to properly protest and fight the system, so now guys like Andrew Young, Sharpton and Jesse Jackson are standing on the sidelines letting the clowns run the circus.

People simply refuse to learn from history. We've been through all this crap before.

Killing cops didn't work in the '60s. Burning down your own neighborhoods only keeps your 'hood ghetto for several more generations.

I heard some punk on Joe Madison's radio show saying the only way change is gonna happen is through more bloodshed.
    WTF!?

We tried ALL this shit before, but of course you know these fools don't know a damn thing about Civil Rights history.

Sorry but if I'm a store owner and some cats are about to overrun my property, I might be inclined to exercise my 2nd Amendment rights.

On the flip side, have you seen Baltimore's mayor???:smt118

[​IMG]

The Deputy Mayor ain't bad either.:cool:
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 28, 2015
  15. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Boba is that you??

16. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

LOL. I'd only think about it.
    It would still be hard as hell to see my store being looted and deciding to slip out the back door.

But you're right, it doesn't make much sense to shoot some kid because he's stealing burritos and twinkies.:smt022

Doesn't mean I wouldn't try to bluff the hell out of some kid to make him leave my store.

17. The Dark King

Right? lol

18. archangel

archangel Well-Known Member

This is Baltimore for all the guys that keep saying use a gun. in top ten murder cities. You may shoot a couple of people but you may be shooting at a gang and that means there will be 10 to 20 more with guns to shoot you.

Also, Isn't this how this great country of ours got started? We talked it out with the brits and no blood shed was done. The North talked it out with the South during the civil war. We talked it out with germany during WW2. That kid on the madison show realistically has a point. I'm sorry to say it. The resources needed for minorities to climb aren't provided. This city literally has placed lead poisoning in the water. I don't think they should turn their anger on other citizens but would I feel bad if the mob found the guy who did this and helped him kick the bucket on TV..... Nope

Also, when that NYC shooting occurred... Suddenly less arrests.... Was that effective? might have caused less harassment by the police.

19. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Yeah this 'great country of ours' was started by corner boys burning down churches and throwing bricks through innocent peoples' windows

20. The Dark King

yeah its called a Revolution. If you think the colonies didn't do the same thing then you're too hip to human nature huh