NFL 2015 Season

Discussion in 'Sports' started by Bliss, Mar 13, 2015.

1. Since1980

Since1980 Well-Known Member

Unless they decide to make him a tight end I wouldn't get too excited just yet :smt043

2. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Touchdown Jesus is in the building

3. RaiderLL

RaiderLL Well-Known Member

The memes on fb about his signing...priceless :p :smt043

4. lippy

lippy Well-Known Member

He wasn't terrible when he played for the broncos....it would appear the NFL could use a bible beater... It might be refreshing

5. free816

free816 New Member

Actually he was terrible ask those receivers he played with,, chip Kelly is throwing darts on the wall hoping something sticks ,, it's 4-21-15 I will wager a bet he is usc next coach inside 2 yrs,

also the 53 man roster will not have Tim teabow name on it he will be back on sec tv when the season starts,, if he really thinks he can play nfl qb and he can't Canada begged him to come, he didn't go ? Why sit out 2 yrs ? 2nd string in the cfl signs seals and delivers what everyone with any football sense knows he simply isn't a nfl qb, at a given time truly only 20 real ones playing in the nfl the others are there with Gm's trying to replace them

Last edited: Apr 21, 2015
  6. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Give me madden 16 or give me death

7. Since1980

Sometimes I wonder how I watched sports without memes, especially the up-to-the-second commentary lol.

8. Since1980

In my opinion, that's what's really going to hurt him. Unless he has gotten significantly better over the past few years (which is unlikely without actual competition to play against) he's already behind the curve. Plus younger, better QBs are coming out of college every year.

Tebow can be good for a team at a different position but as long as he has his heart set on being a QB in league that has too many of them floating around as it is, he may as well just hang it up now.

9. free816

free816 New Member

Yes sir he isn't starting as a qb so why the circus, look I've seen the kid you in sec land then 3 yrs in nfl strip away the story behind the story you have a dude that at best gets drafted in 4th round cut after a year or 2,, save the drama draft nick Marshall from auburn whatever they think they can't get from teabow I assure you nick Marshall can without the circus

10. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Haha....;) ;)

I see wot you did there. :cool: Witty witty....
    Refreshing, indeed.

11. SexyBaltimorean

SexyBaltimorean New Member

They screwed the Ravens on this year's schedule. We don't come home until week three!!! WTF????????

12. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

That a stretch. Owners must be mad. No local revenue until then.

13. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

DALLAS COWBOYS DE GREG HARDY
    SUSPENDED BY NFL for 10 games for Domestic Violence.

14. Stizzy

Stizzy Well-Known Member

Dumb fuck.

15. glt1980

glt1980 Well-Known Member

Look for that suspension to be significantly reduced he already missed 15 games last season because he was on the commissioners exempt list while the NFL investigated if you think the players union is going to let a guy miss 25 games in a row think again. 6 at most possible as little as 4.

16. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Goodell has the final say on appeals. It'll be his call. You might be right though if he already sat out 15.

17. free816

free816 New Member

If I'm not mistaken the gangsta had to give some of that power back,, think a arbitrator oversees appeals now

18. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Nope. I posted the bylaw in the Ray Rice thread, l believe. Commish still gets the final say on any appeal.(l will look for it later...and the reason l know this is a cpl of ex football players were lamenting how this expanded arbitration is a joke still)

19. Bookworm616

Bookworm616 Well-Known Member

The Bears schedule is brutal.

They open with the Packers, then the Cardinals, then the Seahawks. Good God. It's going to be a blood-letting out there. LOL.

The draft is almost here. I can't wait to see what the Bears are going to do.

20. goodlove

goodlove New Member