what do white women love about black men?

Discussion in 'The Attraction Between White Women and Black Men' started by kenny_g, May 25, 2008.

1. kenny_g

kenny_g New Member

Has there ever been a topic called why white women love black men?
    I see a lot of why black men love white women and so on....

If not I'll start it here, to hear from the other side.

2. suprchic73

suprchic73 New Member

i love black men, b/c black men make me feel beautiful.

keep up the good work, boys. :wink:

3. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator

This could be a pretty long thread, so I'm gonna go ahead and get my popcorn ready.

[​IMG]

4. natedogg2772

natedogg2772 New Member

Sure will.....not surprised bm make ya feel beautiful....just think we appreciate ww who come in a plus-sized package more! :D

5. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

lol..

that's a classic

shit..that's when liking Mike was actually a cool thang...

if you like him now, people think ur just as bananas as he is

:p

6. Bryant

Bryant New Member

I have to admit, Mike is still my boy. I think he's crazy as all get out, but i definitely think he's innocent! :lol:

7. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

alright man....

when are you going to Russia

:)

Stick with Kid Rasta

8. Bryant

Bryant New Member

I didn't know the Kid was currently in Russia? As far as when my trip will be, i'm definitely aiming for this upcoming fall. Man, i think it's gonna be awesome. I can't wait. I've even been teaching myself how to read their extremely confusing cyrillic alphabet lol.

9. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

dont know about currently...

but the man is a self-proclaimed international traveller.

i need to get over my fear of flying, and hit up Paris myself

maybe put my broken (severely) french to some good use

10. Bryant

Bryant New Member

True that. Kid Rasta has inside information from every spot from around the globe lol. I'm not too crazy about flying myself, so i def. understand you in that. Paris sounds like fun though. you should do it man! 8)

11. kenny_g

kenny_g New Member

from my experience with pittsburgh white girls it's because they mostly
    grow up around black guys, the ones I know that date a lot of black guys do. People be thinking maybe it is a phase, then years later when they are adults they still with black men.

12. stiletoes

stiletoes Well-Known Member

Umm... I love black men for a lot of reasons.

1. That is what I am chemically and physicaly atracted to.

2. White guys (I love them as friends) in my experience are not as romantic. In my opinion, as society in America has put them on the top of the totem pole, they are a bit arrogant.

3. I love the contrast :)

13. stiletoes

Umm... I love black men for a lot of reasons.

1. That is what I am chemically and physicaly atracted to.

2. White guys (I love them as friends) in my experience are not as romantic. In my opinion, as society in America has put them on the top of the totem pole, they are a bit arrogant.

3. I love the contrast :)

14. Be-you-tiful86

Be-you-tiful86 Well-Known Member

Same here. Plus they have pride for their ladies and I like the "swagger".
    And yes,they definitely do prefer curves more than white(or at least German) men

15. suprchic73

suprchic73 New Member

yah, i agree...especially about the white dude thing. in my own experience, white dudes just don't like me. i don't get it...i guess it's good i like the brothas, b/c they seem to be the ones that like me the most.

from a purely physical aspect - the skin, the skin, the skin....i love the dark skin. it's just beautiful!! :wink: and lips - i love thicker lips...so sexy.

but of course it runs much deeper than physicality....i love the culture. i really appreciate the deep family ties in black communities, the spirituality, the african traditions that are carried down, etc. i've studied it, i've read on it, i've written on it...i minored in african american studies in school (only one of 2 white people, lol). it's much more than an "obsession" or a "fascination"...i can't really explain it...it's just part of me. you'd have to know me to fully understand it, i guess. i guess i can just tell you, like i told one of my african american studies' professors when he asked me while i was minoring in aas, "i just love black people!" :lol: :lol: :lol:

16. LA

LA Well-Known Member

LOL. that last line really made me laugh. I admire your honesty.

17. Newpowermoves

Newpowermoves New Member

Wow! That's the first time I've ever seen white men called out for their arrogance. :eek:

18. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

you know it's true, power pimpin'

:)

love it or hate it, white men ARE at the top of the food chain, and not just in America either..so with that comes a bit of an "i'm better than you are" attitude...even if they aint done shit for anybody in their life

bosox is keepin' it real

straight up

19. stiletoes

pettyofficerj,

You are right, white men ARE at the top of the totem pole in many countries, but when I soent time in both Jamaica and Bermuda, they were not. I feel that for that reason Carribean men have a little more, for lack of a better word attitude than men raised here, but on the flip side, in my experience, they are a tab bit more controlling than black men raised here. So, I prefer dating black men FROM America.

20. stiletoes

pettyofficerj,

You are right, white men ARE at the top of the totem pole in many countries, but when I soent time in both Jamaica and Bermuda, they were not. I feel that for that reason Carribean men have a little more, for lack of a better word attitude than men raised here, but on the flip side, in my experience, they are a tab bit more controlling than black men raised here. So, I prefer dating black men FROM America.