Who in WWBM.com would be a good match and why?

Discussion in 'The Attraction Between White Women and Black Men' started by SardonicGenie, Apr 10, 2006.

?

Would you consider meeting/dating a specific poster in wwbm.com?

1. Yes

346 vote(s)
    95.6%
  2. Nope

2 vote(s)
    0.6%
  3. Unsure

11 vote(s)
    3.0%
  4. That's none of your business

3 vote(s)
    0.8%
  1. archangel

archangel Well-Known Member

Yea.
    I didn't even think you were talking about me.
    I'm just going to let the thread die down to what it was before. It ususally goes to another place and comes back after a while just suprised that it lasted for over 10 pages.

love tashi's humor though

Don't ever change tashi.

2. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

:smt023

3. Hydroxide

Hydroxide Restricted

I will, if you start showing some real interest in BM!;)

All I'm saying is that we shouldn't be too hasty in laughing off the possibility of there being real sneaky invader trolls who seek to sabotage and destroy this site from the inside out, mmkay?;)

What makes me a troll?:roll:

Last edited: Sep 28, 2014
  4. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

Who the fuck is this "WE" that you think you represent on this site?

The only person you represent & speak for here is yourself. No one here, especially any other black males, elected you the collective black consciousness for this site. No one is forcing you to log onto to this site. You do it by choice. So if you have that big of an issue with the majority of people or the atmosphere here, then the solution is simple: STOP LOGGING ON.

Common Sense. Use It.

5. Satchmo

Satchmo New Member

Yeah I can't figure out what's going on here. Think I'll go back to watching tv

6. Bookworm616

Bookworm616 Well-Known Member

I'm not on this site to find a date.

7. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

:smt043:smt043:smt043

8. Hydroxide

Hydroxide Restricted

I mean, you either deny or make light of the racism blacks, esp. us BM, face on a daily basis and you also side with those who put us BM down here.

I never claimed to represent anyone but myself on here. I merely implied that we should be on the lookout for anyone who registered here for the sole purpose of stirring division b/w WW and BM and call out those scumbags for their misbehavior. As you can see, there are groups of fascists/racists who're scouring the entire web for discussion venues where they can proselytize others to their religion of hate. Just read comments on various youtube videos and news sites, facebook, twitter, etc. Some of them already stumbled on this site and registered here(Paniro, Lippy and Iggy are examples of those people). That's why I want this place to be a safe haven for us to discuss WW/BM relationships, but sadly, the modship here just doesn't want to make it so, it seems.

9. Stizzy

Stizzy Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

10. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

Since you like throwing out the name of this person so much, you do realise that your ass is basically on the exact same level as the infamous Iggy?

You have issues with women the same way his ignorant ass had issues with regard to black people, specifically other black males who didn't share his world view. You need to worry about your own ass & the negative bullshit you're continually bringing to the table rather than trying to point out the negative bullshit that you think everyone else should be seeing in regards to other posters.

11. Bookworm616

Bookworm616 Well-Known Member

I think it's time to take your meds again.

12. Athena

Athena New Member

Amen Bookie!

13. lippy

lippy Well-Known Member

Dude needs a new prescription ...whatever he is taking isn't working:confused:

14. TheHuntress

TheHuntress Well-Known Member

DB here.... You rang? :)

15. FRESH

FRESH New Member

Hey!!! How you doin lil lady:p

16. Hydroxide

Hydroxide Restricted

Please, don't compare me to Iggy. I mentioned him in my rants of the site because he created division amongst the site's members by relentlessly denigrating blacks in his posts and threads, while I started posting frequently nowadays because I was so frustrated with all the BM-bashing posts that were so frequently written on this site by racially conservative WW and their uncle tom cohorts and I merely want the forum to encourage harmony and unity b/w the forum members as well. Since I called out the uncle toms on their misbehavior, you can't say I issues with women in general, now can you? I'll not stop ranting about the forum's atmosphere as long as we're allowed to be marginalized on here.

So says the she-troll!:roll:

17. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

I will damn well compare you to Iggy because just like Iggy you bring nothing positive to the table to this site. The only thing you have contributed thus far is bitching & whining about what you see/think is wrong with other posters, primarily posters who seem to have views /opinions you don't agree with. Pretty much the exact same thing Iggy did. Only difference between you & him is you're trying to pretend you're crusading for the benefit and betterment of this site since you clearly don't have anything to actually contribute in the way of WW/BM relationships.

18. TheHuntress

TheHuntress Well-Known Member

Doing well! How are you?

19. Hydroxide

Hydroxide Restricted

Yes, I admit most of my comments on here had negative tones to them, but that's because I'm fed up with the racism we blacks face in real life and on the internet, so I don't want it on here. Iggy had a serious problem with the more liberal-leaning, pro-black views expressed on this site and he seemed to get his jollies by trolling this site concocting black-bashing threads in an attempt to turn the WW against us and when his main account was restricted/banned, he made multiple accounts just to commit the same exact misdeed his main account was restricted/banned for until he eventually gave up, while I'm merely protesting against hypocritical, racially-insensitive attitudes against us BM from the WW and their uncle tom cohorts.

Last edited: Oct 1, 2014
  20. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

You can stop trying to rationalize your crusading now as well as explaining shit to me that I am already more than aware of. Especially anything about Iggy.

Again, you're no different than Iggy, Paniro, Archman & other vocal conservative posters on this site who bemoan the fact that this site is "too liberal" from their point of view and therefore engage in the the cornball fuckery & drama they undertake in order to bring some "fairness & balance" they see missing from this site. You're just come from the other side of their buffoonery.

And can you quit with the "Uncle Tom" referencing already. Outside of certain individuals here, that shit isn't winning any points with anyone. Makes you look as cornball & petty as the "Evil Empire" you're in here boo-hooing about. SMDH.