Jamie Fox and Katie Holmes

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by JUANMACKER, Oct 16, 2013.

1. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

Still on...

2. samson1701

samson1701 Well-Known Member

Right. I don't "get" her either. She's just a standard issue chick. He could've found the equivivilant anyday of the week at any Trader Joe's, Starbucks or Whole Foods.

But, she could be really sweet and fun to be with. Plus, she's got her own thing going on in the industry so she's not "wowed" by him. I'm sure that counts for something.

Or, maybe he just has mediocre taste in women. It happens.

3. bilbo

bilbo Active Member

Put up a picture of your chick so we can compare.

[​IMG]

4. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

I have seen a couple of images of Jaime Foxx poolside with a hot looking Armenian woman. Madbusdriver often posts these images of him and mentioned that she is the mother of one of his younger children. But, Katie Holmes is a rather ordinary woman, imho. Sure she may be sweet and fun to know and be around. But Jaime chose her and all I can say about it is best wishes to them both.

5. samson1701

samson1701 Well-Known Member

What's your favorite sport?

6. goodlove

goodlove New Member

[​IMG]

Let me finish my tea, its about to get live up in here

7. z

z Well-Known Member

Agreed
    Never thought Katie Holmes was a sex symbol
    She appears to be down to earth avg Midwestern chick plus she got her own career and maybe fun to hangout with, that's why he probably chose her

8. Shulz021

Shulz021 Well-Known Member

Guy loves creeping eh :smt024

9. JamalSpunky

JamalSpunky Well-Known Member

Same could be said for her taste in men (meaning Jamie). Especially if that man is still such a coward and a suck up to all of his white male co-leads (check out some of his interviews) that he doesn't have the balls to go public with this relationship after 2 years.

10. JamalSpunky

JamalSpunky Well-Known Member

She was sexy as hell prior to her marriage to Cruise. Hasn't aged all that well IMO.

11. Loki

Loki Well-Known Member

Always thought these two scenes were mildly humerous, other than that, could not care less about Katie Holmes...

[YOUTUBE]x2mDqrvnpys[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]sBSGbW24v6Q[/YOUTUBE]

12. ColiBreh1

Forgot to post...

13. ColiBreh1

Looks like Katie Holmes was at Jamie Foxx's birthday party:

Last edited: Dec 21, 2015
  14. Akeildboss

Akeildboss Active Member

they friends right ? i think it's prob all they are atm, i wouldn't read 2 much into her attending his bday and a rumor from one unknown source

15. ColiBreh1

Have you not seen the previous articles in this thread? It's pretty obvious there more than just friends.

16. Ray9968

Ray9968 Active Member

You hold hands and play footsies with friends? If they are just friends it looks like Jamie wants more then friendship in this pic.

[​IMG]

17. ryanpaulstewart

ryanpaulstewart Well-Known Member

Pictures can be misleading but I have a bit I can add to this discussion. Without revealing too much about myself, I have interacted with Katie Holmes on four separate occasions. After she and Tom divorced or separated or whatever was happening, she flirted with me two of the four times we ran into each other. We were NYC neighbors, she moved into a luxury building three blocks from where I lived at the time and Suri went to school up the block from my apartment building.

Nothing came of her flirting, or our flirting--I'm in a committed longterm relationship and couldn't explore the flirting beyond telling some close friends about it, but the point is, she's definitely down for IR dating because I'm a nobody dude she struck up a conversation with in Whole Foods. This all happened prior to the Jamie talk and when my friends discovered the Jamie rumors they were like, "yo... could've been you!" Which is probably not the case.

Also, she looked incredible in person. Photos do not do her justice. The first time I saw her--she was all eyes and cheekbones, maybe a little thin at the time but gorgeous, I couldn't place her face at first because she looked so different from what I'd seen.

18. Akeildboss

Akeildboss Active Member

yo didn't Jamie give a reason why they were holding hands with some news station ? besides idk bout u but at school i got indian girls all on my lap, arms around my neck etc but it's how we have fun, girls do all sorts of shit, not dismissing anything though but i'd love to get some more compelling evidence. Also i kinda get a feeling this thread is based more on rumors and hope rather than anything more serious

19. goodlove

goodlove New Member

omg!!!!@ they are dating!!!!!

my life has so much changed. i hope they stay together cause it would make me sad if they dont.

20. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

LOL. You need to talk about this more.:cool:

All flirtation is a pretext for something.
    When a young woman is sitting on a young man's lap, she KNOWS what she's sitting on.

Bruh, I think you might have missed an opportunity.lol