Jaden Smith and Sarah Snyder

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by SilverSmith, Sep 16, 2015.

1. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

I remember the first film I had seen Diggs in was The Best Man. I liked him in that film even though Terence Howard's character of Quint was the only one I related to because Quint knew all the others better than they knew themselves and that bothered the friends in his circle.

2. SilverSmith

SilverSmith Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Sarah's Instagram photo [posted on Sept. 30] shows she's taking the charges filed against her lightly. Maybe she could be a little overconfident.

3. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

Rich girl, no criminal arrest record, the judge probably will feel sorry for her and give her unsupervised probation.

4. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

That is true part of White privilage.

5. JamalSpunky

JamalSpunky Well-Known Member

Diggs' relationship with his ex-wife Menzel was NEVER a secret. They were openly dating when they were doing the original Broadway run of Rent, broke up for awhile, got back together and then had a very public marriage for years. Yes, plenty of black women didn't care for that pairing but the pairing itself was never being kept hidden.

And Denzel was not in an IR relationship before his marriage, not that I'm aware of. And he was dating his wife Paula long before they even got married.

6. JamalSpunky

JamalSpunky Well-Known Member

True that.

7. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Thanks for the clarification.

8. SilverSmith

9. SilverSmith

10. flaminghetero

flaminghetero Well-Known Member

Jaden looks like one miserable kid.

Makes you wonder how he was raised.

11. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

Rich people problems.

But seriously, when your dad is a world famous Black Hollywood actor and odds are you will NEVER be like him, if your head isn't on straight I can see how that would make you depressed.

When you're parents are highly successful in a given field, the pressure to match that success growing up can be heavy.

Or so I've been told.

Jaden's parents have the connections and resources to allow him to follow his own talents and do anything he wants in life.

But instead he walks around with a pose like he has contempt for the world and is bored in his own skin.

At least the kid isn't into drugs that I've heard about.

That said, the Milli Vanilli look isn't working kid.

Last edited: Oct 15, 2015
  12. glt1980

glt1980 Well-Known Member

Also remember that even though his is Will and Jada's oldest child he is Will's middle child and second son. Being the middle child of one of the most famous people in the world can not be good on the psyche. His older half brother has their father's name and seeing as how he was first born and a child of divorce I am sure he got lots of attention and that might have caused some unhappiness in Jaden.

13. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

Who is she, anyway? I've never heard of her.

14. SilverSmith

She's as far as anyone knows a social climber budding young model.

15. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

Isn't everyone?

16. LA

LA Well-Known Member

Seems like that nowadays.

17. SilverSmith

18. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Being a middle child can be rough because it means that a lot of things will be expected of that person. And it is worse than peer pressure from outside the the family.

19. Ray9968

Ray9968 Active Member

The kid has talent to be successful in his fathers field imo.He got critical acclaim for The Pursuit of Happyness.The Karate Kid was a huge hit.After Earth sucked as a movie but I thought Jaden did a good job acting in it.Him being so weird is going to hurt his career imo.

20. goodlove

goodlove New Member

I agree. But as long as hes not a jerk...then he will be ok