Jennifer Aniston & 50 Cent??

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by ColiBreh1, Jul 18, 2015.

1. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

I'm now just finding about this from December:

2. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

Hugging does not equal fucking.
    Otherwise I'd be Wilt Chamberlain.

Look at the expression on her face. That's the look of a woman who'd rather be doing ANYTHING else besides being hugged up on that dude.lol

[​IMG]

3. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

Like she's terrified, lol.

4. LA

LA Well-Known Member

LOL

5. APPIAH

APPIAH Well-Known Member

Or maybe she felt something when she was hugged and was alarmed . Wont put it past Fiddy to pull a stunt like that :cool:

6. Cherok33

Cherok33 Well-Known Member

Yeah they look a awkward and she looks uncomfortable lol

I remember those days in hs, sow dancing and grinding w boys and they'd get hard.

7. APPIAH

APPIAH Well-Known Member

Seriously your attractive exotic ass would make the pope hard if you slow grind with him( gross as it sounds and i hope you are not Catholic lol) so i dont blame those lucky bastards in hs :cool:

8. Cherok33

LMAOOO :smt096

No, I'm not catholic :)

9. Morning Star

Morning Star Well-Known Member

I think 2 Pennies need to get the fuck back...

10. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

fixed

11. Archman

Archman Well-Known Member

You have a valid point.... but it can be challenged----
    I submit to the panel, that the look on her face is more the sudden shock of what maliciousness could be written about the paparazzi-like photo..........recall before the photo was taken, she had to willingly raise her arms over his shoulders to be a part of that embrace............unspoken sometimes among the hierarchy princesses is the collective understanding that Blackmen should be explored privately............

12. Shulz021

Shulz021 Well-Known Member

Like that Chelsea Handler situation all over again :smt043 :smt043

13. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

50 didn't fuck Jennifer Aniston. This was all fantasy someone conjectured off a photo.

No other evidence whatsoever.

50 comes off to me as a thirty MFer and probably begged Jennifer to take a photo with him. Her ass was probably half afraid of how he would react if she said no.

We've all seen thousands of celeb photos, and I've never seen a woman have a look like that on her face before hugging a man.

IMO Aniston looks stressed that 50 Cent got all into her personal space without her permission.

Remember this FAIL with Erin Andrews??? Her body language said she didn't want him to kiss her. 50 did it anyway.
    [​IMG]

Who really thinks 50 must have fucked Erin Andrew because gosh(!!) he put his lips on her cheek??

Like I said, THIRSTY.

14. Archman

O.K......I concede. ........I am a poor estimator for who might be fucking.........

15. Cherok33

He does seem a bit aggressive from just these few instances. Probably one of those men who expect people to treat them a certain way and take what they want. Assuming he probably is on the aggressive side with women, and some women like it while others don't.

My ex husband is like that with me.

16. Since1980

Since1980 Well-Known Member

:smt043:smt043:smt043

Man, I forgot about this gif! It cracks me up every time I see it. He got curved so hard it was almost painful to watch.

17. Archman

Despite caution from Aniston and Andrews, this guy is probably not in crisis about rejection.....He is splashed pretty buff on the current issue of Muscle Fitness magazine described boldly as a hip-hop legend, movie star and a business mogul........The odds are replacements for Aniston and Andrews probably line-up quickly for a chance at 50.........

18. samson1701

samson1701 Well-Known Member

19. Tamstrong

Tamstrong Administrator Staff Member

Oh yay, another silly thread about a non-couple in the Celebrity IR Couples forum. :rolleyes:

A tabloid fodder junkie/fool I know got all excited about this rumor when came out (JA is his celebrity crush), and bored us all to death in a holiday Skype session gushing about it until someone shut him up with the link to this article:

http://www.gossipcop.com/50-cent-je...er-justin-theroux-split-breakup-mediatakeout/

20. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

Damn Mama T. He's just trying to be a productive citizen of the WWBM Nation. It could have been worse. It could have been a thread about some stereotypical TV show/movie Black pimp/White whore pairing they we all should be excited about. Oh wait...someone already did that particular play this week didn't they....