Random Conversation 2.0

Discussion in 'Conversations Between White Women and Black Men' started by Bookworm616, Oct 7, 2011.

1. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Just ask questions...but i will get a blunt . You can have onebif you want me to save u one.

Last edited: Aug 4, 2015
  2. FG

FG Well-Known Member

I have been very clear on the difference. Science doesn't dabble on the philosophical question on when life begins. It must be something that can be proven, such a response stimuli for it to be called science.

3. goodlove

goodlove New Member

We had moved on to the aristotle part of all....soul sista.

;-)

4. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

I've always felt that it was the point at which a fetus can be sustained outside of the womb. But what do I know? ;)

5. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Stirring the pot ehh?

Well too late buddy, i did that. Find another thread

6. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

I'm still waiting to see the sign that says please don't abort I have a stable loving home and would love to take that baby home.

7. goodlove

goodlove New Member

True they need to do that. It would be good for people to stop whining if the woman decides to take it full term or not.

They are more likely for the death penalty...i guess it a matter of timing. Oh i know theres a difference but there have been too many people found innocent who was sitting on death row

Last edited: Aug 4, 2015
  8. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Question:

So if the organism is in a manmade incubator is it life or is eligible to be considered nonliving?

9. RaiderLL

RaiderLL Well-Known Member

How'd I miss this? Too busy arguing about when life begins lol! You, sir, hit the nail on the head. Ultimately it doesn't matter when we believe life begins, it doesn't change the fact that each individual woman should be in charge of her own reproductive choices. Period. What anyone else thinks of her choice is irrelevant.

10. Morning Star

Morning Star Well-Known Member

Exactly. Might I add, and to further elaborate, with seven billion people living on this planet (and exponentially increasing), do you honestly believe that we need to rob the planet of more resources and over-exhausting the ecosystem to accommodate only a small percentage of people and give a big fuck you to others? Shortsighted people, I tell you.

Addendum: Pro-Life advocates are generally giving a give FUCK YOU to the mothers, sisters, aunts, grandparents, etc...and pushing back any sense of autonomy for women.

11. goodlove

goodlove New Member

The problem i have with both sides (especially pro-lifers) are the "all -or- nothing" mindset or unwilling to allow for full education and hidden agendas.

Last edited: Aug 5, 2015
  12. Bookworm616

Bookworm616 Well-Known Member

Stick a fork in me. I am done.

:smt030

13. archangel

archangel Well-Known Member

Tomorrow is not guaranteed for some of us.

A dude shot and killed 8 people in Houston 6 of them children. I don't know what it was with the mother but she just kept picking bad dudes and it finally caught up to her.

I sometimes wonder if someone should call the police on domestic abuse but it is hard to know how far it will escalate. However, in this case, she did that and it still went bad.

14. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Yeah i saw that. If im not mistaken he got in a gun fight with the cops and they finally took him in

15. Bookworm616

RIP to the victims. Such a tragedy.

This is why I won't date a man who has been in jail/arrested. That's no guarantee of anything, I know, but why invite that known trouble into your life willingly?

Those poor people.

16. goodlove

goodlove New Member

A persons past actions is a decent indicator of what they might do in the future

17. Bookworm616

Exactly. Which is why I would never date anyone with a record. I have my daughter's and my safety to consider.

18. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Yeah....same here.

There are online services that will tell u these things

19. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Was he an ex con?

20. buglerroller

buglerroller Well-Known Member

The common misconception is that people with a record are horrible people...

Are you telling me you would pass up a man who loves you and your daughter as his own, makes six figures a year and your family loves him.... because he had a DUI once?

Not all ex-cons are repeat offenders, there are a good number of people with records who used their experience to change their life around and do quite well for themselves.

Saying you wouldn't date someone with a record is like a man saying he wont date any woman with a pants size of 7+.