What Percent Nerdy Are You?

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by Tamstrong, Mar 31, 2016.

1. Tamstrong

Tamstrong Administrator Staff Member

2. Stizzy

Stizzy Well-Known Member

3. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

You Got: 94%

You are DEFINITELY more geeky than not. You deeply identify with your particular Hogwarts house and actually ENJOY learning new things. There's truly no shame in your nerd game.

4. Since1980

Since1980 Well-Known Member

You are DEFINITELY more geeky than not. You deeply identify with your particular Hogwarts house and actually ENJOY learning new things. There's truly no shame in your nerd game.

5. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

70%

You're definitely into a few *nerdy* things, but it doesn't encompass your entire life. We're willing to bet you were above average in school and actually enjoy watching Game of Thrones, but you don't get *too* crazy with the fandom. You roll at your own nerd pace, and that's totally fine by you!

None of my books are for entertainment. lol

6. 4north1side2

4north1side2 Well-Known Member

86% but I wouldn't describe myself nerdy, nerdy shit annoys me

7. Cherok33

Cherok33 Well-Known Member

8. DudeNY12

DudeNY12 Well-Known Member

86% for me.

9. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

Lol, It probably would've been higher if they mentioned anything about 80's nerdy things.(my era)

10. archangel

archangel Well-Known Member

Wow doesn't mention star trek or star wars..... I don't know how you can call that a nerd quiz

11. Cherok33

Both were actually.

12. Tamstrong

Tamstrong Administrator Staff Member

Question 12:

[​IMG]

13. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

@ archangel :

[​IMG]

14. FG

FG Well-Known Member

94%. Not surprised:)
    And yes, arch nerd card is totally revoked. A nerd would never, ever miss that question!!! Blasphemy!!!

15. Cherok33

:smt043

16. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

It's usually a hit or miss with nerds there is no middle ground. When it's a hit they are funny and a lot of fun.

17. MilkandCoffee

MilkandCoffee Well-Known Member

70%, not surprised I'm only a nerd for the less mainstream stuff.

18. beccaomecca

beccaomecca Well-Known Member

It's Rigged lol :rolleyes: I got 86% as well. But realistically I sit at 2% geek 110% f.r.e.a.k. lol jks.
    [​IMG]

19. archangel

archangel Well-Known Member

It stopped asking questions at
    What does your bookshelf currently look like?

I'm doing it again now and I saw another issue. but w/e It won't change the score I suppose

You Got: 86%
    Don't even try and deny it, because you have a nerd side to you for sure. You've daydreamed about attending Comic Con and have probably marathoned some Buffy the Vampire Slayer, but who cares? You like what you like, so keep livin' your best nerd life.

20. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

There's a variety of nerd/geek quizzes floating around each with a different level of question criteria, so you're probably going to come out with a different score depending on which one you take. It's all in fun though.