Gloria Stenium and Rafer Johnson

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by shion, Apr 21, 2009.

1. shion

shion New Member

Olympic Gold medal athlete:
    [​IMG]
    dated Gloria Steinem:
    [​IMG]
    today with his wife,Betsy:
    [​IMG]
    his kid, Jordan, professional V-ball player:
    [​IMG]

2. flaminghetero

flaminghetero Well-Known Member

She dated Jim Brown too.

3. shion

shion New Member

yeah, I know..but I figured Noble had already covered that one in the forum..was looking for new blood.

4. nobledruali

nobledruali Well-Known Member

Silvercosma Would Be So Proud Of You...

plus I always thought that Glo wasn't real crazy about men...or maybe it was just white men...:smt017?:p But another tidbit for ol' Glo that not many folks know is the fact that she used to be a PLAYBOY BUNNY:smt061 back in the day...
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [youtube]CSh8qlmyZZI[/youtube]

5. shion

shion New Member

yeah, I knew this, Glo went undercover as a Bunny to exposed whatever in Hugh Hefner's clubs..they made a movie about if starring Kristie Alley.
    Gloria seem to one of those women who used what she got to get what she want as far as supporting her causes.Sex was an accomodation

6. nobledruali

Glo & Hef
    [​IMG]

7. chicity

chicity New Member

What makes you think that?

8. kneegrow

kneegrow New Member

Rafer has the fever!!!

play on Rafa

9. shion

shion New Member

lol..one of them has had plastic surgery...can you spot?

10. LaydeezmanCris

LaydeezmanCris New Member

Thats surprising ... i've always thought ol' Glo was one of them (black) man hating bitches. :smt101

11. csbean

csbean New Member

I've never understood why being pro-woman automatically makes a female anti-man. Steinem campaigned for equality on all levels. I'm not surprised she hooked up with a bm. Stop being so damn ignorant.

12. satyricon

satyricon Guest

You don't read enough.

13. nobledruali

Unfortunately perceptions do still mean a lot these days & she hasn't been in the public eye as much as she used to.:eek:

14. LaydeezmanCris

LaydeezmanCris New Member

Hey hey hey, i was kiddin, people, with the "b word" reference. I didn't mean to be derogatory, i just couldnt find a better way to articulate my point at the time.;)

On a serious note, you'd be very surprised how many (white) feminists think very lowly of black males. If you really want to know the truth about the beginning of the feminist movement, read Ida: A Sword Among Lions by Paula Giddings. There, you'd find out that many black feminists were excluded from the "movement" if they dare spoke out against racial inequality. So much for "fairness".

15. shion

shion New Member

interesting.

"Ain't I a Woman?" ....Sojourner Truth