WhiteWomenBlackMen.com

Go Back   WhiteWomenBlackMen.com > LOVE > The Attraction Between White Women and Black Men

Old 09-21-2009, 12:48 AM   #1
actionjackson3
Bronze Member

actionjackson3 is an unknown quantity at this point
049 Can sex be casual

Is it crazy to ask of girls to have the friend type relationship, maybe involving flirting, fun chat and stuff. Not even necessarily sex.
actionjackson3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 02:00 AM   #2
satyricon

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/English...econd_Language

Quote:
Originally Posted by actionjackson3 View Post
Is it crazy to ask of girls to have the friend type relationship, maybe involving flirting, fun chat and stuff. Not even necessarily sex.
Old 09-23-2009, 09:37 PM   #3
KimboSlice

KimboSlice will become famous soon enoughKimboSlice will become famous soon enoughKimboSlice will become famous soon enoughKimboSlice will become famous soon enough
Sex can be casual but great sex can't.
Old 09-28-2009, 06:44 PM   #4
FRESH

FRESH has a reputation beyond reputeFRESH has a reputation beyond reputeFRESH has a reputation beyond reputeFRESH has a reputation beyond reputeFRESH has a reputation beyond reputeFRESH has a reputation beyond reputeFRESH has a reputation beyond reputeFRESH has a reputation beyond reputeFRESH has a reputation beyond reputeFRESH has a reputation beyond reputeFRESH has a reputation beyond repute
Depends

Quote:
Originally Posted by KimboSlice View Post
I disagree, I think it depends on what type of person your & whom the casual sex is with. Often time a barrier to good sex is commmunication, level of & comfort with. A partner, two things that usually comes with time. Although, if you have two uninhibited people that can communicate more quickly what they want, how they want it, when they want it, you can experience the same mind altering episodes you do with people you have love connection with.
FRESH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2009, 08:12 PM   #5
KimboSlice

KimboSlice will become famous soon enoughKimboSlice will become famous soon enoughKimboSlice will become famous soon enoughKimboSlice will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by FRESH View Post
I disagree, I think it depends on what type of person your & whom the casual sex is with. Often time a barrier to good sex is commmunication, level of & comfort with. A partner, two things that usually comes with time. Although, if you have two uninhibited people that can communicate more quickly what they want, how they want it, when they want it, you can experience the same mind altering episodes you do with people you have love connection with.
I use to think the same way until I got with the women I'm with now, the sex just gets better and better. Women are more comfortable with someone they know more so than with a stranger. Even if you two hit it off immediately, instantly vibe, that great sex you thought you had at the beginning will get even better with that person over time.

The key is communication AND education. As you get more comfortable with each other, you can explore more options. Things that she may have been a little apprehensive about when she first met you she will have no problem with once she trusts you. Certain errogenous zones that you learn about a person over time through exploration of that person.

Women are a lot different then men when it comes to trust and being comfortable with someone. A lot of times, you don't see their true selves until later on. Its when their true selves comes out do you start taking sex to another level.

Logically, what you say makes sense but experience has shown me otherwise.
Old 09-28-2009, 10:03 PM   #6
Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano has a reputation beyond reputeTony Soprano has a reputation beyond reputeTony Soprano has a reputation beyond reputeTony Soprano has a reputation beyond reputeTony Soprano has a reputation beyond reputeTony Soprano has a reputation beyond reputeTony Soprano has a reputation beyond reputeTony Soprano has a reputation beyond reputeTony Soprano has a reputation beyond reputeTony Soprano has a reputation beyond reputeTony Soprano has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I use to think the same way until I got with the women I'm with now, the sex just gets better and better. Women are more comfortable with someone they know more so than with a stranger. Even if you two hit it off immediately, instantly vibe, that great sex you thought you had at the beginning will get even better with that person over time.

The key is communication AND education. As you get more comfortable with each other, you can explore more options. Things that she may have been a little apprehensive about when she first met you she will have no problem with once she trusts you. Certain errogenous zones that you learn about a person over time through exploration of that person.

Women are a lot different then men when it comes to trust and being comfortable with someone. A lot of times, you don't see their true selves until later on. Its when their true selves comes out do you start taking sex to another level.

Rep added.

"Long Live The Queen♠."
Tony Soprano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2009, 10:54 PM   #7
FRESH

FRESH has a reputation beyond reputeFRESH has a reputation beyond reputeFRESH has a reputation beyond reputeFRESH has a reputation beyond reputeFRESH has a reputation beyond reputeFRESH has a reputation beyond reputeFRESH has a reputation beyond reputeFRESH has a reputation beyond reputeFRESH has a reputation beyond reputeFRESH has a reputation beyond reputeFRESH has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Soprano View Post

Rep added.
lol, nice pic Tony
FRESH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2009, 05:45 PM   #8
Jaybee in WWBM
Banned

Jaybee in WWBM is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Most married couples who initially felt that 'instant spark' will disagree.

Quote:
Right back at thee.
Jaybee in WWBM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2009, 08:08 PM   #9
KimboSlice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaybee in WWBM View Post
Most married couples who initially felt that 'instant spark' will disagree.
....and you know this how??? Is this something you just made up or has there been a study done on this from a major university that you know of????

I am making my point based on the natural characteristics of most women. Ask your mother, sister, aunt, it won't matter. Ask them do they feel comfortable with someone they just met or does it take them a while before they truly let their hair down around someone.

It won't matter if "instant sparks" fly when they initially meet. It won't matter if you had great sex initially. When you've been with a woman long enough to where she is comfortable being herself around you, thats when sex can go to another level.
Old 10-04-2009, 09:23 PM   #10
lippy

lippy has a reputation beyond reputelippy has a reputation beyond reputelippy has a reputation beyond reputelippy has a reputation beyond reputelippy has a reputation beyond reputelippy has a reputation beyond reputelippy has a reputation beyond reputelippy has a reputation beyond reputelippy has a reputation beyond reputelippy has a reputation beyond reputelippy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
great sex can be casual sex...you are assuming that casual means just met...not always the case...people who have known each other for some time can still have casual sex and it can be GREAT