WhiteWomenBlackMen.com

Go Back   WhiteWomenBlackMen.com > NEWS and VIEWS > In the News

Old 01-16-2010, 02:31 PM   #1
Blacktiger2005

Blacktiger2005 is a splendid one to beholdBlacktiger2005 is a splendid one to beholdBlacktiger2005 is a splendid one to beholdBlacktiger2005 is a splendid one to beholdBlacktiger2005 is a splendid one to beholdBlacktiger2005 is a splendid one to beholdBlacktiger2005 is a splendid one to beholdBlacktiger2005 is a splendid one to beholdBlacktiger2005 is a splendid one to behold
White Slavery: Does it Still Exist?

We have had several cases of white females here in Virginia who simply just vanish. If you look at the reports across the country there appears to be hundreds of such cases. My question to this very informed audience here. Does white slavery stil exist? There is a speculation on the part of some that these women are being sold into sexual slavery around the world. White women especially young and attractive ones command top price around the world especially in the middle east. Can anyone add to this. Is it a fact that the real story behind all these disappearences in this country is that white females are being sold into an international cartel of sexual exploitation.
Blacktiger2005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 02:41 PM   #2
flaminghetero

flaminghetero has a brilliant futureflaminghetero has a brilliant futureflaminghetero has a brilliant futureflaminghetero has a brilliant futureflaminghetero has a brilliant futureflaminghetero has a brilliant futureflaminghetero has a brilliant futureflaminghetero has a brilliant futureflaminghetero has a brilliant futureflaminghetero has a brilliant futureflaminghetero has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blacktiger2005 View Post
We have had several cases of white females here in Virginia who simply just vanish. If you look at the reports across the country there appears to be hundreds of such cases. My question to this very informed audience here. Does white slavery stil exist? There is a speculation on the part of some that these women are being sold into sexual slavery around the world. White women especially young and attractive ones command top price around the world especially in the middle east. Can anyone add to this. Is it a fact that the real story behind all these disappearences in this country is that white females are being sold into an international cartel of sexual exploitation.
WW from all over europe are kidnapped and sold into sex slavery by the millions.
flaminghetero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 04:39 PM   #3
Chandarah

Chandarah is on a distinguished roadChandarah is on a distinguished roadChandarah is on a distinguished road
yes
or they try to get white women from poor countries with false promises.
It is pretty common.
Old 01-16-2010, 10:56 PM   #4
fromrussiawithlove

fromrussiawithlove has much to be proud offromrussiawithlove has much to be proud offromrussiawithlove has much to be proud offromrussiawithlove has much to be proud offromrussiawithlove has much to be proud offromrussiawithlove has much to be proud offromrussiawithlove has much to be proud offromrussiawithlove has much to be proud offromrussiawithlove has much to be proud offromrussiawithlove has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by flaminghetero View Post
WW from all over europe are kidnapped and sold into sex slavery by the millions.
Yep. Mostly to the Middle East. But it happes quite regularly in Europe too.
fromrussiawithlove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2010, 12:04 AM   #5
The Dizzle
Bronze Member

The Dizzle is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blacktiger2005 View Post
Are we really supposed to act this narrow minded and only concern ourselves with one specific race? Why not pose this question on a larger scale?

My question isn't meant to start an argument or cause any animosity. I'm just trying to understand your state of mind.
The Dizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2010, 12:06 AM   #6
FG

FG has a reputation beyond reputeFG has a reputation beyond reputeFG has a reputation beyond reputeFG has a reputation beyond reputeFG has a reputation beyond reputeFG has a reputation beyond reputeFG has a reputation beyond reputeFG has a reputation beyond reputeFG has a reputation beyond reputeFG has a reputation beyond reputeFG has a reputation beyond repute
Right on, sexual slavery affects every "race" all over the world.
Old 01-17-2010, 01:53 AM   #7
Thump

Thump has a reputation beyond reputeThump has a reputation beyond reputeThump has a reputation beyond reputeThump has a reputation beyond reputeThump has a reputation beyond reputeThump has a reputation beyond reputeThump has a reputation beyond reputeThump has a reputation beyond reputeThump has a reputation beyond reputeThump has a reputation beyond reputeThump has a reputation beyond repute
Of course slavery is wrong, but our society only gives a damn if it effects white people, women in particular.
Thump is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2010, 05:58 AM   #8
Chandarah

Chandarah is on a distinguished roadChandarah is on a distinguished roadChandarah is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dizzle View Post
Are we really supposed to act this narrow minded and only concern ourselves with one specific race? Why not pose this question on a larger scale?

My question isn't meant to start an argument or cause any animosity. I'm just trying to understand your state of mind.
yes that is true

well to say so, there are all over the world women and children kept for prostetution no matter what color the victim has.
It is a shame for as as humans that stuff like this happens.
Old 01-17-2010, 07:29 AM   #9
Howiedoit

Howiedoit will become famous soon enoughHowiedoit will become famous soon enoughHowiedoit will become famous soon enoughHowiedoit will become famous soon enoughHowiedoit will become famous soon enough
Women of all races are subject to slavery.

But I assume since you put a "white face" on the problem action would be taken to end it. My guess is it not that much otherwise it would be all over the news . . . especially FOX News.
Old 01-17-2010, 08:25 AM   #10
sarah23

sarah23 will become famous soon enoughsarah23 will become famous soon enoughsarah23 will become famous soon enoughsarah23 will become famous soon enough
Of course slavery exists today.
Now it is women of all races being trafficked into prostitution.
African women being sold as prostitutes in Europe, European women (from former Soviet countries) being sold as sex slaves in the Middle East.
sarah23 is offline   Reply With Quote