Im a black Jew ( black and jewish ) would white jewish women date a black jewish man

Discussion in 'The Attraction Between White Women and Black Men' started by bonyjoop, Jan 16, 2010.

1. bonyjoop

bonyjoop Restricted

I never know a ww jew dating a black jew. is it possible. it would seem that they would because their ( black man not just a jewish black man) and ww jew) history is pretty similar and have a lot in common. what do you think ? are there any jewish women that date black men ?

2. Chandarah

Chandarah New Member

I have no clue.... because I don´t know any.... but I guess they would date

3. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

It is possible.

4. karmacoma.

karmacoma. Well-Known Member

Now you're a black Jew? I smell a troll.

5. z

z Well-Known Member

Welcome home Sammy Davis Jr., LMAO.

6. LA

LA Well-Known Member

Definitely.

7. karmacoma.

WTF is it with these people?

8. raocha

raocha Active Member

Boredom, anger, bitterness, mental instability.

9. LA

LA Well-Known Member

+1

10. bonyjoop

bonyjoop Restricted

what are you saying that black people cant be jewish ?

Lets do the facts . I have been practicing judaism for about 6 to 7 months.

I am presently going thru the conversion process ... I just started the first one last week. there is one ritual they do before they allow you to even get started ..... what is it ? Not to many people would know that .

also there are how many holy day celebrations the jews hold to that are listed in leviticus ... what are they ?

How do you know if a particular good is kosher or not ? ( hint: there are 3 ways to know .)

what is the name of the first 5 books of the scriptures called ? What is the name of the total scriptures of the first 5 books along with the prophets is called ?

what process to make a cow fully kosher for eating that you dont have to do to a fish that is considered kosher ?

On the sabbath you are not allowed to do what with needle and thread because it is considered what .....

the book of commentary /discussions about the scriptures is called what ?

99% of the jews would be able to answer these questions. a christian may get some of them

11. bonyjoop

bonyjoop Restricted

yeah i was just wondering but it would seem that the jewish nation would Identify well with the african american given their biblical history and the history of the last 500 years.

12. bonyjoop

bonyjoop Restricted

karma is definitely an idiot to believe there are no black jews. they need to look at the ethiopian jews. and yes sammy davis is a famous brother jew.

13. z

z Well-Known Member

There are hundreds of thousands blk jews, and they are not recent convert. Most of these blk jews, I beleive are from Eriteria and Ethiopia, and they are called Falashas. Some of them were air lifted by Israeli government during Operation Solomon and other operation and have been placed in resettlement camps in Israel.

14. bonyjoop

bonyjoop Restricted

Read wikipedia before you open that empty tin can of yours. the title black jews or beta israel

15. bonyjoop

bonyjoop Restricted

it is quite evident you are a person who are aware of the diversity in the world. either you traveled or read. maybe both.

16. karmacoma.

You can tell by this fool's response to me that he's missing something upstairs.

I wonder if BW/WM boards bring out crazies the same way.

17. Tirkah

Tirkah Active Member

Pretty good Green Zorro...but falasha is actually kinda derogatory as it means 'strangers' and they prefer to be referred to as 'beta israelis'. They pretty much mainly lived in the north eastern province of Ethiopia called Gonder up until they were uprooted, airlifted and somewhat forced (for some anyway) to settle in Israel. There are still substantial remnants that refused resettlement. As for Eritrea goes, there's only one Jew left looking after the only Synagogue and Jew cemetery. And he is white.

There was actually extensive study (DNA and stuff) done on these Ethiopian Jews and it was determined that genetically, culturally, facial features wise, preserving the ancient Judaism religion, they are in fact the closest that come to those of the biblical era Jews. I can say this though - one wouldn't be able to tell apart an Ethiopian Jew from any other Ethiopian, be it feature wise, culturally, etc....

18. z

z Well-Known Member

I agree with you that one wouldn't be able to tell apart an Ethiopian Jew from any other Ethiopian, phenotypically they look the same. For the record, I know they are called 'beta israelis' but most ppl in Asmara, Nairobi, Israel, Addis Abeba and Cairo refer to them as falashas.

19. Tirkah

Tirkah Active Member

Hey UnChosen 1, I like how you said Addis Abeba and not Addis Ababa. Are you from that region?

20. z

z Well-Known Member

I have lots of friends/acquaintances from d/t back ground, nationality and walks of life. I also travel when God allows me.