WhiteWomenBlackMen.com

Go Back   WhiteWomenBlackMen.com > DATING ADVICE, RELATIONSHIPS, and ISSUES > Stereotypes and Myths

Old 01-27-2010, 06:23 PM   #1
blacklexus
Bronze Member

blacklexus is an unknown quantity at this pointblacklexus is an unknown quantity at this point
This is the decade of bbc for white women

I am a college lecturer and often speak about interracial relationships, and one trend I constantly see is the growing number of college girls that are either curious and hardcore into dating blk men interracially. All of us here know that more and more white women are going black and it appears that by the end of this decade 1 of every 3 white girls under 25 will have tried some interracial sex or bisexuality or both. I would not as far to say dating because the ratio of women to men is not even.
blacklexus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 06:39 PM   #2
FG

FG has a reputation beyond reputeFG has a reputation beyond reputeFG has a reputation beyond reputeFG has a reputation beyond reputeFG has a reputation beyond reputeFG has a reputation beyond reputeFG has a reputation beyond reputeFG has a reputation beyond reputeFG has a reputation beyond reputeFG has a reputation beyond reputeFG has a reputation beyond repute
Old 01-27-2010, 06:45 PM   #3
The Dark King

The Dark King has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dark King has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dark King has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dark King has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dark King has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dark King has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dark King has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dark King has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dark King has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dark King has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dark King has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by blacklexus View Post
I am a college lecturer and often speak about interracial relationships, and one trend I constantly see is the growing number of college girls that are either curious and hardcore into dating blk men interracially. All of us here know that more and more white women are going black and it appears that by the end of this decade 1 of every 3 white girls under 25 will have tried some interracial sex or bisexuality or both. I would not as far to say dating because the ratio of women to men is not even.
Dude this post just made my day.
The Dark King is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 07:36 PM   #4
Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano has a reputation beyond reputeTony Soprano has a reputation beyond reputeTony Soprano has a reputation beyond reputeTony Soprano has a reputation beyond reputeTony Soprano has a reputation beyond reputeTony Soprano has a reputation beyond reputeTony Soprano has a reputation beyond reputeTony Soprano has a reputation beyond reputeTony Soprano has a reputation beyond reputeTony Soprano has a reputation beyond reputeTony Soprano has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

"Long Live The Queen♠."
Tony Soprano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 09:10 PM   #5
Inner Beauty

Inner Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeInner Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeInner Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeInner Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeInner Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeInner Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeInner Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeInner Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeInner Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeInner Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeInner Beauty has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyingeek View Post
LOL!
Old 01-28-2010, 10:40 AM   #6
Bug

Bug has a reputation beyond reputeBug has a reputation beyond reputeBug has a reputation beyond reputeBug has a reputation beyond reputeBug has a reputation beyond reputeBug has a reputation beyond reputeBug has a reputation beyond reputeBug has a reputation beyond reputeBug has a reputation beyond reputeBug has a reputation beyond reputeBug has a reputation beyond repute
Did you use BBC as a header to your post?

Big thumbs down for that mate, take ur LBWC (little black/white cock) somewhere else.
Old 01-28-2010, 12:02 PM   #7
blacklexus
Bronze Member

blacklexus is an unknown quantity at this pointblacklexus is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by francie1982 View Post
Did you use BBC as a header to your post?

Big thumbs down for that mate, take ur LBWC (little black/white cock) somewhere else.
wow someone has issues here....ewwww....insulting me to make your point .....lighten up will you...the point of the thread is based on the fact that interracial relationships between white women and black men on college campus are growing which is a beautiful thing....do you have a problem with that?
blacklexus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 01:10 PM   #8
Bug

Bug has a reputation beyond reputeBug has a reputation beyond reputeBug has a reputation beyond reputeBug has a reputation beyond reputeBug has a reputation beyond reputeBug has a reputation beyond reputeBug has a reputation beyond reputeBug has a reputation beyond reputeBug has a reputation beyond reputeBug has a reputation beyond reputeBug has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
wow someone has issues here....ewwww....insulting me to make your point .....lighten up will you...the point of the thread is based on the fact that interracial relationships between white women and black men on college campus are growing which is a beautiful thing....do you have a problem with that?
I have a problem with various small minded pricks (pun intended) like you coming around and making interracial relationships sexual in every aspect, it gets on my tits and you don't usually refer to a beautiful meaningful thing with the term Big Black Cock, so shut your face with the attitude and get your Mom to wash that mouth out.

Lol bet you haven't got a Lexus either, not one under 10 yrs old anyway, climb back in that Kia Pride and pop off.
Old 01-28-2010, 01:29 PM   #9
christine dubois

christine dubois has a reputation beyond reputechristine dubois has a reputation beyond reputechristine dubois has a reputation beyond reputechristine dubois has a reputation beyond reputechristine dubois has a reputation beyond reputechristine dubois has a reputation beyond reputechristine dubois has a reputation beyond reputechristine dubois has a reputation beyond reputechristine dubois has a reputation beyond reputechristine dubois has a reputation beyond reputechristine dubois has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by andrae09 View Post
Dude this post just made my day.
I observe here in Switzerland a lot of young girls with bm in their same age, too. You know I am generally a friend of different cultures, races and languages and I am very used to, too. So many times we are sitting together 4-5 people and all speak in different languages together, all come from different nations- really I love that!!
christine dubois is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 01:43 PM   #10
raocha

raocha has a spectacular aura aboutraocha has a spectacular aura aboutraocha has a spectacular aura aboutraocha has a spectacular aura aboutraocha has a spectacular aura aboutraocha has a spectacular aura about
Quote:

Do you use the term "Big Black Cock" in reference to IR relationships whenever you address an audience on this topic?

I honestly don't know whether to be disturbed or amused by the number of weirdos that this site attracts.
raocha is offline   Reply With Quote