Mike Tyson's Wifey, Lakiha Spicer, Is Racially Ambiguous

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by Kid Rasta, Sep 8, 2010.

1. Kid Rasta

Kid Rasta Restricted

2. Inner Beauty

Inner Beauty New Member

She looks (light skinned) Black to me. Maybe she's mixed from one of her parents or down the line.

3. flaminghetero

flaminghetero Well-Known Member

4. Iggy

Iggy Banned

She must be really dumb or desperate...or both. Mike Tyson is a rapist & convicted felon. What kind of self respecting woman would marry a scumbag like that?:smt017

5. Kid Rasta

Kid Rasta Restricted

Mike was convicted in a very questionable rape trial. Don't buy the media BS.

The Kid Rasta:cool:

6. xoxo

xoxo Well-Known Member

7. fromrussiawithlove

fromrussiawithlove New Member

Light skinned black

8. z

z Well-Known Member

looks blk to me

9. archangel

archangel Well-Known Member

Last edited: Sep 16, 2010
  10. archangel

one that may believe in second chances.

11. LA

LA Well-Known Member

She's mixed.

Black/white

12. z

z Well-Known Member

Dude dont underestimate the abilty of bad boy attraction. If I remember correctly Mike was dating/married to a John Hopkins educated doctor before. There are quite a few intelligent women who go for bad boys and do stupid shit. Case in point,
    1. that NASA astronaut who was driving from Texas to Florida in her undies to kill her lover and ended up getting arrested
    2. that successful doctor from California who was banging that loser. When the man she was banging ignored her phone calls, she tried to sneak into his house late night via chimney/fire place and got stuck and got killed. They found her rotten body 5 days later, SMDH

All in the name of love, lol.

13. archangel

I don't think tyson qualifies as a bad boy. He is just a guy with a lot problems.

14. z

z Well-Known Member

The line is thin between the two. Sure Tyson has lots of problems but he has also been considered as a BAD BOY.
    Anyhoo, my point is- there are intelligent good looking women who are attracted to bad boys, to drama, to guys filled with problem than breaking bread with Benjamin carson or Keith Black

15. archangel

The age old "I can fix him" women

16. z

z Well-Known Member

I beleive the correct term is, "I can tame that wild horse"

17. dj4monie

dj4monie New Member

Mike Tyson is guilty of a questionable rape, period.

18. goodlove

goodlove New Member

exactly...Im sure he went thru some serious shit in life. I believe the good came out in him in the last few years. I would hope they do a good mkovie about him or a bio

19. goodlove

goodlove New Member

exactly dont be fooloed by women with degrees/stuck up shit or that church going shit...they will act a plumb ass fool.