WhiteWomenBlackMen.com

Go Back   WhiteWomenBlackMen.com > DATING ADVICE, RELATIONSHIPS, and ISSUES > How To Meet White Women and Black Men

Old 09-25-2010, 05:06 AM   #1
NATALIYA
Bronze Member

NATALIYA is an unknown quantity at this pointNATALIYA is an unknown quantity at this point
Anyone want to come to Ukraine?

Hey guys! I wish there were more black men here. So guys if u have plans for visiting write me here and if u have some questions be free to usk.
Old 09-25-2010, 07:36 AM   #2
fromrussiawithlove

fromrussiawithlove has much to be proud offromrussiawithlove has much to be proud offromrussiawithlove has much to be proud offromrussiawithlove has much to be proud offromrussiawithlove has much to be proud offromrussiawithlove has much to be proud offromrussiawithlove has much to be proud offromrussiawithlove has much to be proud offromrussiawithlove has much to be proud offromrussiawithlove has much to be proud of
One of our members goes to the Ukraine regularly. I talk to him on facebook still but he's not active anymore on the forum sadly!! He goes to Kiev a couple of times a year, loves Ukrainian ladies that much
It was sad actually, I missed him by about two weeks before I left! Would have been great to see him.

I'm sure a few other members have been to the Ukraine. It's a fun, vibrant place. Kiev and Odessa should be a must-see for frequent travellers.
fromrussiawithlove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2010, 09:37 AM   #3
botoan

botoan is a glorious beacon of lightbotoan is a glorious beacon of lightbotoan is a glorious beacon of lightbotoan is a glorious beacon of lightbotoan is a glorious beacon of lightbotoan is a glorious beacon of lightbotoan is a glorious beacon of lightbotoan is a glorious beacon of light
I saw your pics last night and I just want to say that you are absolutely gorgeous. I have seen many European women and they are arguably the most beautiful women in the world overall. But, I think the perceived language barrier will keep many American black men, like myself from traveling there unfortunately. I could be wrong I hope I am wrong.

I will say however, if you continue to post, educate and entice BM about your fellow Ukrainian women and yourself more will eventually come. Just as many BM want to travel to Australia now, myself included in part because of the beautiful Aussie women we see on this website.

Two Gentlemen of Verona - Act 5, Scene 2 Shakespeare
botoan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2010, 09:39 AM   #4
jaisee

jaisee has a reputation beyond reputejaisee has a reputation beyond reputejaisee has a reputation beyond reputejaisee has a reputation beyond reputejaisee has a reputation beyond reputejaisee has a reputation beyond reputejaisee has a reputation beyond reputejaisee has a reputation beyond reputejaisee has a reputation beyond reputejaisee has a reputation beyond reputejaisee has a reputation beyond repute
One of my coworkers and I have been discussing a 2 week Euro trip, next year. Ukraine and Russia have been mentioned as possible destinations.

Also considering.,. Italy, Switzerland, Poland and Sweden.

He's actually pretty hesitant to do Ukraine, Russia and Poland for fear of racism.
Old 09-25-2010, 10:00 AM   #5
NATALIYA
Bronze Member

NATALIYA is an unknown quantity at this pointNATALIYA is an unknown quantity at this point
Well as about the languege-u r completely right...mostly people in Ukraine and in Russia dont speak english...some of them can speak a little bit but American english is very different from what they studdied at school there is an accent and especially the black americans-first time i start speaking with those guys i didnt auderstand any word(that was after a allready was speaking good english in university for few weeks) so if u speak very slowly and nicely maby some of those Ukrainian people will understand few words(and even this will be if u r a lucky guy) So if to talk seriously u better find a good friend from ukraine who will be a gide for u and can make your treep really safe and interesting...sure in the best case will be if u r comming to a girl that u allready r almost loving and really want to see her and spend time with her then u dont need english that much...she will probably meet u in the airport and take u to all nice places u discuss before...
But also it can be a good friend who will take u to nice places where u can find some nice Ukrainian girls to spend time with them...

As about rasism-in some parts of the countries there is such a problem in other it is not that bad...i would never advice u to go to north of russia where theyve never seen a black men-those people can kill u and noone even will know that...otehr places r more safe but still it is some risk u should ask someone who at least allready have been there to which places u should not go...forexample in my city some night clubs r mostly filled with foreign studens and there r so many black students too but in some clubs people may be agressive...but here mostly is safe at this time our people r user for foreigners of different colours...not like few years ago when i just finishen high school and old people were telling small kids when theyve seen a black man jr women that those people r made of chocolate and they were so serious at that moment - it was so funny
Old 09-25-2010, 10:03 AM   #6
NATALIYA
Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by botoan View Post
I saw your pics last night and I just want to say that you are absolutely gorgeous.
Thank u dear!
I dont know why i can not find anyones pictures here i even can not understand if they r a BM or WW because they dont choose the gender...
Old 09-25-2010, 10:14 AM   #7
jaisee

jaisee has a reputation beyond reputejaisee has a reputation beyond reputejaisee has a reputation beyond reputejaisee has a reputation beyond reputejaisee has a reputation beyond reputejaisee has a reputation beyond reputejaisee has a reputation beyond reputejaisee has a reputation beyond reputejaisee has a reputation beyond reputejaisee has a reputation beyond reputejaisee has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by NATALIYA View Post
Thank u dear!
I dont know why i can not find anyones pictures here i even can not understand if they r a BM or WW because they dont choose the gender...
I'm a BM, everyone else here is a WW.... that's all you need to know.
Old 09-25-2010, 10:25 AM   #8
jaisee

Ok, so let me ask you this.

I've been to Deutschland and as a BM in certain clubs / areas, we have a LOT of options with gorgeous WW. I've also noticed that the German women prefer american (especially non-military) BM to African BM. A lot of the women that I spoke to said that the African men would go on a date or two and in a few weeks want to propose marriage for immigration purposes. I think the perceived wealth and power of America make American BM a more attractive option.

That said.,. is it similar there?

- Are WW there beginning to have a strong desire for BM?
- Is there a preference one way or the other between African BM and American BM?

Quote:
where u can find some nice Ukrainian girls to spend time with them...
This quote makes is why I ask this question.
Old 09-25-2010, 10:26 AM   #9
botoan

botoan is a glorious beacon of lightbotoan is a glorious beacon of lightbotoan is a glorious beacon of lightbotoan is a glorious beacon of lightbotoan is a glorious beacon of lightbotoan is a glorious beacon of lightbotoan is a glorious beacon of lightbotoan is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Thank u dear!
Women tell me I am handsome and I have always dated pretty women but, I have never been keen on taking pictures. I should take some however, because I feel awkward looking at all the beautiful women on this website, but they have not seen me yet. I wonder if they think I am fake or they just respect my privacy. I hope they don't think I am ashamed because I like WW and I don't want co-workers to find out or something. All of the people I really like have seen me primarily with white women anyway. If they read my post everyone who knows me would be like 'I know him'. I am not very mysterious.

Two Gentlemen of Verona - Act 5, Scene 2 Shakespeare
botoan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2010, 11:21 AM   #10
daydream16

daydream16 will become famous soon enoughdaydream16 will become famous soon enoughdaydream16 will become famous soon enoughdaydream16 will become famous soon enoughdaydream16 will become famous soon enough
I was born in europe and lived there til I was 5, and still haven't had a chance to go back and visit some of my family

However, on a lighter note, you menz should visit canada sometime... no language barrier here
daydream16 is offline   Reply With Quote