WhiteWomenBlackMen.com

Go Back   WhiteWomenBlackMen.com > NEWS and VIEWS > In the Media

In the Media Movies - Books - Music - Television - Internet

Old 02-05-2011, 09:30 PM   #1
GQ Brotha

GQ Brotha has a reputation beyond reputeGQ Brotha has a reputation beyond reputeGQ Brotha has a reputation beyond reputeGQ Brotha has a reputation beyond reputeGQ Brotha has a reputation beyond reputeGQ Brotha has a reputation beyond reputeGQ Brotha has a reputation beyond reputeGQ Brotha has a reputation beyond reputeGQ Brotha has a reputation beyond reputeGQ Brotha has a reputation beyond reputeGQ Brotha has a reputation beyond repute
Damn, Ethiopian woman on Black American women

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/video...hh4&set_size=1

Damn she ripped into black American women. She echoed some sentiments that were harsh.

Stating that many are not good women, not eligible women, poorly spoken, rude and loud. Factors which explain why they are the least likely to date outside of their race.

While I don't concur with all of her sentiments, she seem to lock in on a certain segment of black women today, she does raise some issues that are indeed poignant.

I mean honestly could anyone of us black guys on here picture ourselves with a woman who doesn't know how to speak respectfully or not interact with a man like she has a bigger dick than him.

I treat every woman with respect and disrespect is something that I just cannot deal with. If a woman is to get all up in my face I would have to call deuces on that relationship.

Yes all women can be problematic but lets not pretend like we don't know who can be the biggest pain in the ass today for black men that deal with them, I like my women soft and pink, i.e. feminine.

P.S. no I'm not seeking to bash black women, just to see whether these comments have merit or not within a civil discussion, if one disagrees state their points respectfully and tastefully and the same if one agrees to any degree and extent or if you don't want to even waste time on this just ignore it.

Also I'm Afro-Caribbean and grew up exposed to a different setting before America so my perceptions could be skewed by that comparison of my mom as a black woman and what I see today from many young black women.

A cigarette that bares a lipstick's traces, an airline ticket to romantic places, still my heart has wings. These foolish things remind me of you, a tinkling piano in the next apartment, those stumblin' words that told you what my heart meant, a fair ground painted swings, these foolish things remind me of you.

Last edited by GQ Brotha; 02-05-2011 at 09:47 PM.
GQ Brotha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2011, 01:21 PM   #2
Hypestyle

Hypestyle has a spectacular aura aboutHypestyle has a spectacular aura aboutHypestyle has a spectacular aura aboutHypestyle has a spectacular aura aboutHypestyle has a spectacular aura aboutHypestyle has a spectacular aura about
what are the cities with larger populations of east-african women?
Hypestyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2011, 01:24 PM   #3
Tirkah

Tirkah is just really niceTirkah is just really niceTirkah is just really niceTirkah is just really niceTirkah is just really niceTirkah is just really niceTirkah is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
what are the cities with larger populations of east-african women?
DC and L.A. have large Ethiopian/Eritrean population and Minnesota has large Somalian community.
Old 02-06-2011, 01:32 PM   #4
VT

VT has a reputation beyond reputeVT has a reputation beyond reputeVT has a reputation beyond reputeVT has a reputation beyond reputeVT has a reputation beyond reputeVT has a reputation beyond reputeVT has a reputation beyond reputeVT has a reputation beyond reputeVT has a reputation beyond reputeVT has a reputation beyond reputeVT has a reputation beyond repute

VT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2011, 01:35 PM   #5
4north1side2

4north1side2 has a reputation beyond repute4north1side2 has a reputation beyond repute4north1side2 has a reputation beyond repute4north1side2 has a reputation beyond repute4north1side2 has a reputation beyond repute4north1side2 has a reputation beyond repute4north1side2 has a reputation beyond repute4north1side2 has a reputation beyond repute4north1side2 has a reputation beyond repute4north1side2 has a reputation beyond repute4north1side2 has a reputation beyond repute
"The majority of black american women have no chance of dating outside of their race"

Delusional ass bitch. Thanks for wasting my time.
4north1side2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2011, 02:03 PM   #6
Tamstrong

Tamstrong has a reputation beyond reputeTamstrong has a reputation beyond reputeTamstrong has a reputation beyond reputeTamstrong has a reputation beyond reputeTamstrong has a reputation beyond reputeTamstrong has a reputation beyond reputeTamstrong has a reputation beyond reputeTamstrong has a reputation beyond reputeTamstrong has a reputation beyond reputeTamstrong has a reputation beyond reputeTamstrong has a reputation beyond repute
IMO, this woman is an uppity, racist bitch who thinks her shit doesn't stink.

No offense to Asian men, but I've never in my life heard any black woman I've ever known say they wanted one. Or any other woman for that matter. lol

She obviously has issues.

Last edited by Tamstrong; 02-06-2011 at 02:51 PM.
Tamstrong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2011, 02:04 PM   #7
karmacoma.

karmacoma. has a reputation beyond reputekarmacoma. has a reputation beyond reputekarmacoma. has a reputation beyond reputekarmacoma. has a reputation beyond reputekarmacoma. has a reputation beyond reputekarmacoma. has a reputation beyond reputekarmacoma. has a reputation beyond reputekarmacoma. has a reputation beyond reputekarmacoma. has a reputation beyond reputekarmacoma. has a reputation beyond reputekarmacoma. has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4north1side2 View Post
"The majority of black american women have no chance of dating outside of their race"

Delusional ass bitch. Thanks for wasting my time.
Not the biggest fan of the video at all but what's delusional about that statement? They don't.
karmacoma. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2011, 02:11 PM   #8
MissWacy

MissWacy has a brilliant futureMissWacy has a brilliant futureMissWacy has a brilliant futureMissWacy has a brilliant futureMissWacy has a brilliant futureMissWacy has a brilliant futureMissWacy has a brilliant futureMissWacy has a brilliant futureMissWacy has a brilliant futureMissWacy has a brilliant futureMissWacy has a brilliant future
damn, i didnt expect this to happen today lol
MissWacy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2011, 02:34 PM   #9
exist2live
Bronze Member

exist2live is an unknown quantity at this point
Everyone has a 'chance' to date outside their race, its just dating not the lottery. This lady should have done a video with a blank screen as to not show her face, kind of scary.
exist2live is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2011, 02:40 PM   #10
Morning Star

Morning Star has a reputation beyond reputeMorning Star has a reputation beyond reputeMorning Star has a reputation beyond reputeMorning Star has a reputation beyond reputeMorning Star has a reputation beyond reputeMorning Star has a reputation beyond reputeMorning Star has a reputation beyond reputeMorning Star has a reputation beyond reputeMorning Star has a reputation beyond reputeMorning Star has a reputation beyond reputeMorning Star has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by karmacoma. View Post
Not the biggest fan of the video at all but what's delusional about that statement? They don't.
It's one thing to say they have no chance as oppose to the majority of black women just PREFER to date black men. That's more accurate. Also, another thing to point out is that she's probably talking about herself too.