WhiteWomenBlackMen.com

Go Back   WhiteWomenBlackMen.com > LOVE > The Attraction Between White Women and Black Men

Old 03-31-2011, 06:21 PM   #1
newblackman88

newblackman88 has a spectacular aura aboutnewblackman88 has a spectacular aura aboutnewblackman88 has a spectacular aura aboutnewblackman88 has a spectacular aura aboutnewblackman88 has a spectacular aura aboutnewblackman88 has a spectacular aura about
Younger Black Men with Older White Women

hey everyone i have always been into older women, i have always found them so attractive, i was wondering are there any older women here that would be open to actually dating a man my age btw im 23 would love to hear some responses
newblackman88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2011, 06:45 PM   #2
OpenHeart

OpenHeart is on a distinguished roadOpenHeart is on a distinguished roadOpenHeart is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by newblackman88 View Post
hey everyone i have always been into older women, i have always found them so attractive, i was wondering are there any older women here that would be open to actually dating a man my age btw im 23 would love to hear some responses
Is 50 too old? If not...why isn't it?
Old 03-31-2011, 06:48 PM   #3
wtarshi

wtarshi has a reputation beyond reputewtarshi has a reputation beyond reputewtarshi has a reputation beyond reputewtarshi has a reputation beyond reputewtarshi has a reputation beyond reputewtarshi has a reputation beyond reputewtarshi has a reputation beyond reputewtarshi has a reputation beyond reputewtarshi has a reputation beyond reputewtarshi has a reputation beyond reputewtarshi has a reputation beyond repute
under the Welcome, Newblackman88 section on the right hand side you'll notice the Site Navigation tab with an arrow pointing down. click on that and go to the personals section.

good luck
wtarshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2011, 06:53 PM   #4
newblackman88

newblackman88 has a spectacular aura aboutnewblackman88 has a spectacular aura aboutnewblackman88 has a spectacular aura aboutnewblackman88 has a spectacular aura aboutnewblackman88 has a spectacular aura aboutnewblackman88 has a spectacular aura about
no 50 isn't too old for me, not at all
Old 03-31-2011, 06:55 PM   #5
newblackman88

Thanx Tarshi im sorry about that just kinda nervous is all i just wanted a little feedback is all
Old 03-31-2011, 06:57 PM   #6
OpenHeart

OpenHeart is on a distinguished roadOpenHeart is on a distinguished roadOpenHeart is on a distinguished road
Quote:
no 50 isn't too old for me, not at all
Have you ever seen 50 year old titties? How much would she have to pay you to suck them?
Old 03-31-2011, 07:01 PM   #7
newblackman88

what? lol i have seen ome nice in shape 50 year old women
Old 03-31-2011, 07:06 PM   #8
OpenHeart

Quote:
what? lol i have seen ome nice in shape 50 year old women
I'm talking about 50 year old titties. You are 23. You telling me you prefer to suck on 50 year old ww titties than a 24 year old ww woman's titties? Come on...how much money would she have to pay you to be with her? And how much would she have to pay you to stay with her until she's 60?
Old 03-31-2011, 07:09 PM   #9
newblackman88

she wouldn't have to pay me anything if i liked her i would be with her regardless of the age
Old 03-31-2011, 07:12 PM   #10
OpenHeart

Quote:
she wouldn't have to pay me anything if i liked her i would be with her regardless of the age
I know she shouldn't have to pay you but in reality we know that a 23 year old black man is not going to pass over a 24 year old hot white woman for a 50 year white woman...unless she has money. Lets be real now.