Minka Kelly Linked To Co-Star After Split From Derek Jeter

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by nobledruali, Aug 27, 2011.

1. nobledruali

nobledruali Well-Known Member

Minka Kelly Is Linked To Her Charlie's Angels Co-Star Ramon Rodriguez Following Split With Derek Jeter
    By Iona Kirby

[​IMG]
    Getting close: Minka Kelly is said to be developing a friendship with Charlie's Angels co-star Ramon Rodriguez

It was only yesterday that news broke of her split with her boyfriend of three years, Derek Jeter.
    But already, actress Minka Kelly is being linked to a new man.
    The 31-year-old actress is said to be developing a 'growing friendship' with her Charlie's Angels co-star Ramon Rodriguez, according to People.

'We have seen Minka and Ramon talking in his trailer way after hours, and often late into the night,' a source on the set told the website. 'They have been together long after they need to be for the show.'
    However, another source said the couple were 'just friends.'
    They said: 'Ramon is basically the only guy on set so of course they all hang out with him.'
    The 31-year-old Puerto Rican-born star is best known for his TV roles in The Wire and Day Break, plays Angel's protector Tom Bosley on the TV reboot of the franchise.

A representative for the actor did not immediately comment.
    Minka had been dating baseball player Derek, 37, for the past three years, and there was speculation that they would be tying the knot soon.

[​IMG] Friendship: Minka Kelly has been romantically linked with her Charlie's Angels co-star Ramon Rodriguez, pictured here on the Miami set

Yesterday, a representative for the actress confirmed that the couple have split.
    A source told People magazine: 'They care about each other and it was amicable. They're still friends.'
    Minka was recently seen cheering from the sidelines as New York Yankees player Derek got his 3000th hit.

The actress, who starred in The Roommate alongside Leighton Meester, was voted Esquire's sexiest woman alive last year.

[​IMG] Split: Derek Jeter and Minka Kelly have broken up after three years together

Charlie's Angels has been filming in Miami, with Minka playing street racer Angel Eve French.

Minka has been cast alongside General Hospital star Annie Ilozeh and Transformers actress Rachael Taylor.

The new series is said to be a modern take on the now infamous story of Charlie's Angels, set around three private detectives - Kate, Abby and Marisa - who meet when they are all employed by the same mystery man.

[​IMG] Angelic: Rachel Taylor, Minka Kelly and Annie Ilonzeh star as the new Charlie's Angels in the TV reboot

2. LA

LA Well-Known Member

Big. fucking. deal.

3. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Sorry to see another IR go bust. I really liked those two - great looking couple. Minka to me is one of the prettiest women around...really like her sense of style, also.

4. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

That show is so gonna bomb

5. Ray9968

Ray9968 Active Member

Jeter dumps another beautiful babe

6. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

I get the feeling Derek Jeter isn't the greatest BF in the world.
    When you're that rich and high profile, if you really are seeking out quality women, there's a line around the block of eligible candidates.

I don't sense that the ladies are the problem with his string of near misses.
    Wasn't dude engaged a minute ago??

7. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

It doesn't matter because every woman thinks they can change dude because they're better than the last chick he was with. People really love to ignore warning signs.

8. Iggy

Iggy Banned

Agreed. Looks dumb as hell.

As for Jeter, he'll be fine. He is rich as fuck and plays for the Yankees, there's probably a bunch of dime pieces lined up outside his bachelor pad as we speak.:smt042

9. Massi

Massi New Member

Seeking Teen Girl 8948

I'm looking for this member named teen girl. Her profile number is 8948. Does anyone on here know her? I don't know how old the profile is but I sent a message and never got a response. Does anyone know how old this profile is? Her name is Camilla, so if any of you know her please let her know I'm looking for her. Thanks.

10. Iggy

Iggy Banned

My boys and I already ran a train on her. You still want her number?

11. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator

[​IMG]
    "I had sex with Camilla too man. Camilla had some big-assed tittays."

12. Tamstrong

Tamstrong Administrator Staff Member

13. Ray9968

Ray9968 Active Member

1.I doubt she dumped Jeter

2.All through high school until Donald Fasion she dated black dudes so thats where her love truly is imo_Only when she went hollywood did she start dating white dudes then went half way back to black with Jeter