WhiteWomenBlackMen.com

Go Back   WhiteWomenBlackMen.com > DATING ADVICE, RELATIONSHIPS, and ISSUES > How To Meet White Women and Black Men

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-14-2012, 08:46 PM   #1
Oneworld93
Bronze Member
 

Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 2
Rep Power: 0
Oneworld93 is on a distinguished roadOneworld93 is on a distinguished road
Young Black Man seeking advice on meeting White Women

Hello everyone this is my first post on WhiteWomenBlackMen.com, my current situation is that I am 18 and planning on going to college soon, I am narrowing my choices down, and it seems that I will be in 1 of 2 major American Cities. Richmond, VA, and Chicago IL. My current situation is peculiar however as a live in a small town in the deep south plagued with racism. I have always loved white women and I know I could treat them better than their many of their white counter parts, but I'm a little hesitant having lived in my town for the last 4 years. How do I meet white women in a major city, as a dark skinned black man, and do I still need to worry about racism as I am starting to lose hope at interracial love.

Thanks a ton,
Any advice welcome.
Oneworld93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 12:12 AM   #2
Nikkers
Senior Member
 
Nikkers's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Here, There, Everywhere
Posts: 2,476
Rep Power: 39
Nikkers has a reputation beyond reputeNikkers has a reputation beyond reputeNikkers has a reputation beyond reputeNikkers has a reputation beyond reputeNikkers has a reputation beyond reputeNikkers has a reputation beyond reputeNikkers has a reputation beyond reputeNikkers has a reputation beyond reputeNikkers has a reputation beyond reputeNikkers has a reputation beyond reputeNikkers has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by blk4ww View Post
You're dark skin is a plus trust me. If you workout and you see a chick killing the ab machine in gym make small like "now I see why u have great abs". Something like that just to break the mold and dependin on her response or reaction you'll know what you next move should be. If you like clubs, go to a mixed crowd club. I always come up in clubs with diverse settings. The white chicks are very cooperative in those settings. Just have confidence when you approach white women (women in general) but especially white women they confidence in men. A lot of them say white guys aren't as confident as black men. So they love confidence. Grocery store? Just act like a bachelor in distress. Like "excuse but I'm making spagehetti for the first time tonight which sauce to recommend that I use". And once again depending on her reaction you will know your next move.
nice
Nikkers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 12:53 AM   #3
The Dark King
Senior Member
 
The Dark King's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: The Northern Realm
Posts: 33,363
Rep Power: 100
The Dark King has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dark King has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dark King has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dark King has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dark King has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dark King has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dark King has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dark King has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dark King has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dark King has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dark King has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicole89marsh View Post
nice
So that's how a guy gets your attention. Good to know
__________________
Only God can judge me
Either love me or leave me alone
The Dark King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 01:49 AM   #4
Daggerrrrrr
Senior Member
 

Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 763
Rep Power: 30
Daggerrrrrr has a reputation beyond reputeDaggerrrrrr has a reputation beyond reputeDaggerrrrrr has a reputation beyond reputeDaggerrrrrr has a reputation beyond reputeDaggerrrrrr has a reputation beyond reputeDaggerrrrrr has a reputation beyond reputeDaggerrrrrr has a reputation beyond reputeDaggerrrrrr has a reputation beyond reputeDaggerrrrrr has a reputation beyond reputeDaggerrrrrr has a reputation beyond reputeDaggerrrrrr has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by blk4ww View Post
So are you really a woman? Because the other day you came across like man.
Daggerrrrrr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 09:47 AM   #5
Nikkers
Senior Member
 
Nikkers's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Here, There, Everywhere
Posts: 2,476
Rep Power: 39
Nikkers has a reputation beyond reputeNikkers has a reputation beyond reputeNikkers has a reputation beyond reputeNikkers has a reputation beyond reputeNikkers has a reputation beyond reputeNikkers has a reputation beyond reputeNikkers has a reputation beyond reputeNikkers has a reputation beyond reputeNikkers has a reputation beyond reputeNikkers has a reputation beyond reputeNikkers has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dark Knight View Post
So that's how a guy gets your attention. Good to know
Lol, there's lots of ways to get my attention. Just thought the grocery store thing was cute. Although, a guy that wouldn't know how to make spaghetti.... hmm. Could probably tell that he was using it to strike up a conversation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blk4ww View Post
So are you really a woman? Because the other day you came across like man.
Obviously you don't go to the lingerie/boxer thread, I'm 100% woman
Nikkers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 10:34 AM   #6
Nikkers
Senior Member
 
Nikkers's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Here, There, Everywhere
Posts: 2,476
Rep Power: 39
Nikkers has a reputation beyond reputeNikkers has a reputation beyond reputeNikkers has a reputation beyond reputeNikkers has a reputation beyond reputeNikkers has a reputation beyond reputeNikkers has a reputation beyond reputeNikkers has a reputation beyond reputeNikkers has a reputation beyond reputeNikkers has a reputation beyond reputeNikkers has a reputation beyond reputeNikkers has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by blk4ww View Post
Baby girl I'm so sorry. I thought you were this other poster.
it's all good
Nikkers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 12:35 PM   #7
LemonDC
Bronze Member
 
LemonDC's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: MD/DC
Posts: 35
Rep Power: 0
LemonDC is on a distinguished roadLemonDC is on a distinguished roadLemonDC is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oneworld93 View Post
Hello everyone this is my first post on WhiteWomenBlackMen.com, my current situation is that I am 18 and planning on going to college soon, I am narrowing my choices down, and it seems that I will be in 1 of 2 major American Cities. Richmond, VA, and Chicago IL. My current situation is peculiar however as a live in a small town in the deep south plagued with racism. I have always loved white women and I know I could treat them better than their many of their white counter parts, but I'm a little hesitant having lived in my town for the last 4 years. How do I meet white women in a major city, as a dark skinned black man, and do I still need to worry about racism as I am starting to lose hope at interracial love.

Thanks a ton,
Any advice welcome.
Richmond is a pretty cool area for diversity, but I'm not sure how open women are towards interracial dating down there. Luckily, if you do end up in Richmond you'll be almost an hour away from Norfolk, VA / VA Beach, which, like any beach area, is filled with people who are open to dating people of different backgrounds.
LemonDC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2012, 10:29 AM   #8
Sjones
Bronze Member
 

Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 9
Rep Power: 0
Sjones is an unknown quantity at this pointSjones is an unknown quantity at this point
Icon Syda Just ask, Silly

I understand how you feel. I have wanted to hook up with black men, But I believe it can be hard sometimes. Lets take a hypothetical...lets say your at a bar or club. You see a white woman you like with her friends. A good idea is to ask to borrow something like a cellphone for a "Phone call" from the girl you like. THAT makes her HAVE to notice you. Watch her while you make the call and after you go back to where you were. If shes really interested she'll look at you a few times and smile.
If she does that you NEED to move in. Be firm and confident. All women like that. Be polite and maybe crack a few jokes. If you think you hit it off tell a kinda corny joke no one would really laugh at. If she laughs it's a good sign. She might touch your arm or twirl her hair a bit as well. If she does youre gold.
And don't worry about it. There are plenty of white women looking for a guy like you. Trust me. The white "boys" can just get over it.
Hope that helped.
Sjones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2012, 10:42 AM   #9
Alinoa
Senior Member
 
Alinoa's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 4,985
Rep Power: 36
Alinoa has a reputation beyond reputeAlinoa has a reputation beyond reputeAlinoa has a reputation beyond reputeAlinoa has a reputation beyond reputeAlinoa has a reputation beyond reputeAlinoa has a reputation beyond reputeAlinoa has a reputation beyond reputeAlinoa has a reputation beyond reputeAlinoa has a reputation beyond reputeAlinoa has a reputation beyond reputeAlinoa has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sjones View Post
I understand how you feel. I have wanted to hook up with black men, But I believe it can be hard sometimes. Lets take a hypothetical...lets say your at a bar or club. You see a white woman you like with her friends. A good idea is to ask to borrow something like a cellphone for a "Phone call" from the girl you like. THAT makes her HAVE to notice you. Watch her while you make the call and after you go back to where you were. If shes really interested she'll look at you a few times and smile.
If she does that you NEED to move in. Be firm and confident. All women like that. Be polite and maybe crack a few jokes. If you think you hit it off tell a kinda corny joke no one would really laugh at. If she laughs it's a good sign. She might touch your arm or twirl her hair a bit as well. If she does youre gold.
And don't worry about it. There are plenty of white women looking for a guy like you. Trust me. The white "boys" can just get over it.
Hope that helped.

I remember watching that very episode of leave it to beaver on summer break.

Just be who u really are. Women of all kinds of color appreciate that more than a fake reason to get their attention or corny jokes no one thinks is funny. If the dis you because of your skin color you don't want to be with them anyway.
Alinoa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2012, 12:51 AM   #10
ILoveYouWhiteWomen
Member
 
ILoveYouWhiteWomen's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: The Land That Loves Beautiful White Women
Posts: 240
Rep Power: 6
ILoveYouWhiteWomen is an unknown quantity at this pointILoveYouWhiteWomen is an unknown quantity at this point
038 Hmm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sjones View Post
I understand how you feel. I have wanted to hook up with black men, But I believe it can be hard sometimes. Lets take a hypothetical...lets say your at a bar or club. You see a white woman you like with her friends. A good idea is to ask to borrow something like a cellphone for a "Phone call" from the girl you like. THAT makes her HAVE to notice you. Watch her while you make the call and after you go back to where you were. If shes really interested she'll look at you a few times and smile.
If she does that you NEED to move in. Be firm and confident. All women like that. Be polite and maybe crack a few jokes. If you think you hit it off tell a kinda corny joke no one would really laugh at. If she laughs it's a good sign. She might touch your arm or twirl her hair a bit as well. If she does youre gold.
And don't worry about it. There are plenty of white women looking for a guy like you. Trust me. The white "boys" can just get over it.
Hope that helped.
Very Interesting Advice to take note of.

No wonder cellphones were invented.
ILoveYouWhiteWomen is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:39 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
since 1999 WhiteWomenBlackmen.com