WhiteWomenBlackMen.com

Go Back   WhiteWomenBlackMen.com > LOVE > The Attraction Between White Women and Black Men

Old 04-23-2012, 05:59 PM   #1
Torque
Bronze Member

Torque is an unknown quantity at this point
White women from small towns and interracial

I had always assumed that white women who grew up in major diverse cities were more open to interracial dating. But lately it seems like women who grew up in small towns that were virtually all-white, are increasingly becoming open and intrigued by the notion of dating black men.

Just one case in point.

I recently was at a friend's house party and met this absolute stunner. She grew up in a small town in Indiana, went to a big 10 college, and just moved to the city for a job in advertising. She's my ideal physical type: about 5'7'', natural blonde, blue eyes, big natural boobs, tanned skin, wide hips and big toned thighs but a flat stomach. I was absolutely floored when I saw her. I of course assumed that I had no shot because she looked like the type who only dated fratty white guys. I just talked to her, made jokes, and was totally relaxed around her. Much to my shock, as people were leaving, she asked for my number and said that we should hang out.

WTF! I was pretty excited but played it cool. I later told my friend about this, who knows this girl rather well. And she said that this girl actually told her in private several times that she's never dated a black man but am really curious about doing so.

Question for the brothers. Is stuff like this becoming more common? Are the typical "all-american" blonde women now getting more comfortable with dating us?
Torque is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 06:30 PM   #2
blackbrah

blackbrah has a reputation beyond reputeblackbrah has a reputation beyond reputeblackbrah has a reputation beyond reputeblackbrah has a reputation beyond reputeblackbrah has a reputation beyond reputeblackbrah has a reputation beyond reputeblackbrah has a reputation beyond reputeblackbrah has a reputation beyond reputeblackbrah has a reputation beyond reputeblackbrah has a reputation beyond reputeblackbrah has a reputation beyond repute
It's Obama's fault.
blackbrah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 06:54 PM   #3
Soulthinker

Soulthinker has a reputation beyond reputeSoulthinker has a reputation beyond reputeSoulthinker has a reputation beyond reputeSoulthinker has a reputation beyond reputeSoulthinker has a reputation beyond reputeSoulthinker has a reputation beyond reputeSoulthinker has a reputation beyond reputeSoulthinker has a reputation beyond reputeSoulthinker has a reputation beyond reputeSoulthinker has a reputation beyond reputeSoulthinker has a reputation beyond repute
I don't know brotherman. Just date the woman and see how it goes.
Soulthinker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 07:42 PM   #4
GQ Brotha

GQ Brotha has a reputation beyond reputeGQ Brotha has a reputation beyond reputeGQ Brotha has a reputation beyond reputeGQ Brotha has a reputation beyond reputeGQ Brotha has a reputation beyond reputeGQ Brotha has a reputation beyond reputeGQ Brotha has a reputation beyond reputeGQ Brotha has a reputation beyond reputeGQ Brotha has a reputation beyond reputeGQ Brotha has a reputation beyond reputeGQ Brotha has a reputation beyond repute
Reading this reminds me of a blonde soccer chick I deal with in college.

She had those nice soccer legs you see on white girls who play the sport.

Personally it still comes back to the individual guy. If you know how to deal with women and she is feeling you she will let you know and go from there.

Don't over analyze it just do your thing bro.

A cigarette that bares a lipstick's traces, an airline ticket to romantic places, still my heart has wings. These foolish things remind me of you, a tinkling piano in the next apartment, those stumblin' words that told you what my heart meant, a fair ground painted swings, these foolish things remind me of you.
GQ Brotha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 07:52 PM   #5
The Dark King

The Dark King has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dark King has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dark King has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dark King has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dark King has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dark King has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dark King has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dark King has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dark King has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dark King has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dark King has a reputation beyond repute
The vast majority of girls Ive dated were from small towns. Dont let the hype fool you homie
Old 04-23-2012, 08:28 PM   #6
Loki

Loki has a reputation beyond reputeLoki has a reputation beyond reputeLoki has a reputation beyond reputeLoki has a reputation beyond reputeLoki has a reputation beyond reputeLoki has a reputation beyond reputeLoki has a reputation beyond reputeLoki has a reputation beyond reputeLoki has a reputation beyond reputeLoki has a reputation beyond reputeLoki has a reputation beyond repute
My wife is from a town of 400 people, doesn't get much smaller than that.
Loki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 09:53 PM   #7
Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano has a reputation beyond reputeTony Soprano has a reputation beyond reputeTony Soprano has a reputation beyond reputeTony Soprano has a reputation beyond reputeTony Soprano has a reputation beyond reputeTony Soprano has a reputation beyond reputeTony Soprano has a reputation beyond reputeTony Soprano has a reputation beyond reputeTony Soprano has a reputation beyond reputeTony Soprano has a reputation beyond reputeTony Soprano has a reputation beyond repute

Small town WW are the last untapped resource.

"Long Live The Queen♠."
Tony Soprano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 10:14 PM   #8
GirlieGirl74

GirlieGirl74 has a reputation beyond reputeGirlieGirl74 has a reputation beyond reputeGirlieGirl74 has a reputation beyond reputeGirlieGirl74 has a reputation beyond reputeGirlieGirl74 has a reputation beyond reputeGirlieGirl74 has a reputation beyond reputeGirlieGirl74 has a reputation beyond reputeGirlieGirl74 has a reputation beyond reputeGirlieGirl74 has a reputation beyond reputeGirlieGirl74 has a reputation beyond reputeGirlieGirl74 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Soprano View Post
Small town WW are the last untapped resource.
I believe you are tapping it, aren't you?
Old 04-23-2012, 11:01 PM   #9
Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano has a reputation beyond reputeTony Soprano has a reputation beyond reputeTony Soprano has a reputation beyond reputeTony Soprano has a reputation beyond reputeTony Soprano has a reputation beyond reputeTony Soprano has a reputation beyond reputeTony Soprano has a reputation beyond reputeTony Soprano has a reputation beyond reputeTony Soprano has a reputation beyond reputeTony Soprano has a reputation beyond reputeTony Soprano has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by GirlieGirl74 View Post
I believe you are tapping it, aren't you?
Once again you've rendered me speechless.

"Long Live The Queen♠."
Tony Soprano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 11:31 PM   #10
GirlieGirl74

GirlieGirl74 has a reputation beyond reputeGirlieGirl74 has a reputation beyond reputeGirlieGirl74 has a reputation beyond reputeGirlieGirl74 has a reputation beyond reputeGirlieGirl74 has a reputation beyond reputeGirlieGirl74 has a reputation beyond reputeGirlieGirl74 has a reputation beyond reputeGirlieGirl74 has a reputation beyond reputeGirlieGirl74 has a reputation beyond reputeGirlieGirl74 has a reputation beyond reputeGirlieGirl74 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Soprano View Post
Once again you've rendered me speechless.
I just figured you were doing your part to help tap into that natural resource.