Rapper Waka Flocka causes 53yr-old woman's divorce

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by Bliss, Jun 10, 2013.

1. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

I'm kinda speechless!...... :eek:

Waka Flocka Flame Concert Inspires Woman To Leave Her Husband

[​IMG]

06/07/2013

Marriages end for a multitude of reasons -- infidelity, incompatibility and diverging interests are among the most common.

But one 53-year-old woman's recent divorce was triggered by something much more specific: a Waka Flocka Flame concert.

In a blog post published earlier this week, Dianne D -- a social media communications advisor from South Florida -- writes that the concert was the "nail in the coffin of my previous marriage."

Dianne explains that she became acquainted with Waka Flocka Flame through social media, and he reignited her interest in rap and hip hop music and inspired her to start a new career writing about rap artists. However, her husband wasn't supportive of her new passion.

She writes:

Ignoring her husband's warning, Dianne went to the concert anyway and had an amazing time -- even paying extra to attend a meet and greet with the rap star after the show.

[​IMG]

The rest is history.

Amen, sister!

Read Dianne's complete post on her blog, Deep Commotion, here:
    http://deepcommotion.com/2013/06/07...-concert-ended-my-marriage-and-saved-my-life/

Ok, I will say her blog does go much deeper about WFF's influence, but still... Wacka? Nas, I could understand...though I guess she is speaking more-so to the fact that her husband didn't want her to pursue her passion.

2. archangel

archangel Well-Known Member

This lady is insane(if that last quote is what she said) and her husband to if he thought that a young guy would be dating a woman old enough to push him out of her vagina!
    Yea i said it.:smt095

also what kind of rap name is that. Sounds like something out of the willy wonka factory. Signs that I am getting too old to be following this crap.

3. Resurrected Fear

Resurrected Fear New Member

4. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

Wow, I don't quite know what to say. I don't know who's sadder in this article, the lame ex-husband or the lonely, attention-starved wife. The thought that such a mediocre artist as Wocka Flocka Doofus could be the catalyst for her leaving her husband suggests: 1) that she might not be wrapped too tight emotionally/mentally and 2) their marriage must not have been too strong to begin with.

Sounds like a modern version of Bagger Vance, with the white person transformed through proximity to blacks and coming away spiritually transformed. Time for a facepalm?

5. Alinoa

Alinoa New Member

Heh

Last edited: Jul 3, 2013
  6. ArmyRanger

ArmyRanger Member

Based on what I have experienced myself, I really don't think the rapper had anything to do with her marriage ending. She was going to leave her husband long before the rapper came along.

As a younger man, I was the cause of a marriage breakup. It came totally out of left field.

I was working at an engineering firm at the time. It was owned by a husband and wife. I was an electrical engineering technician. There was an Art Fair in town and one day during my lunch, I was going to see as much of it as I could in an hour.

The owner's wife saw me walking towards that direction and asked if she could come with me. As we were walking through the exhibits, it was very obvious that she was a art history buff. She was explaining all kinds of things to me. I was a technician so I really wasn't into art so everything she was saying to me was new. I was hanging on her every word because a lot of the things she was saying I had never heard of before.

When we sat for lunch, she was explaining to me about the artist who cut off his ear, another artist who was totally insane, how many years it took to paint the ceiling in the Sistine Chapel, etc., etc., etc. This was all new to me at the time so I was very attentive to what she was saying.

After 2 hours, I suggested maybe I need to get back to work. She looked at me like I was crazy and told me I was with her, don't worry about it. So she locked arms with me and we proceeded to continue with the art exhibits.

It was very obvious that art history was this woman's passion. She was a walking encyclopedia of art history facts.

After 6 hours, we returned to work. Everyone had left by then and the only two cars in the parking lot was mine and the owner's mercedes benz. When we walked up, those two went BALLISTIC. They were yelling and screaming at each other LOUD, right there in the parking lot.

From what I gather, the husband would always put the wife down about her art history passion. He was constantly berating her saying she was stupid and wasting her life. When I was with the wife, it was the "straw that broke the camels back". She always knew she had something interesting to say and there are people out there who would love to hear it.

I was like HOLY SHIIT!! :smt084 :smt107 They were yelling and screaming at each other like crazy. He even accused her of having sex with me because why else would a older woman ( she was 54, I was 23 ) be with a young man that long and called her a "ni.... loving slut". She hauled off and slapped him. He was taken by surprise by what she did and stood there, motionless. Then she hauled off and slapped him again.

Like I stated, I was like HOLY SHIIT !!! :smt107:smt107 Then she walked up to him and got in his face and told him she would "mop this parking lot with his ass" if he said one more thing to her. She told him he was going to walk home cause she was taking the car.

To make a long story short, they got a divorce after 30 years of marriage and 3 kids. He wanted to make it so she wouldn't get any of his money because it was "family money". She was ok with that and didn't even try to fight it, she just wanted to be as far away from him as she could. She moved into the YWCA and started teaching art history classes.

She was 54 and said it was the best thing she ever done in her life.

This situation with the rapper sounds very similar, SHE was tired of the HUSBAND and the rapper just happened to be the catalyst that set her off.

7. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

That's the best one I've seen yet!

I agree. That marriage was headed for disaster long before Waka showed up. Rep added.

8. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

True,that woman want to defect before that rapper came on the scene.