WhiteWomenBlackMen.com

Go Back   WhiteWomenBlackMen.com > NEWS and VIEWS > In the News

Old 02-15-2014, 10:43 AM   #1
GQ Brotha

GQ Brotha has a reputation beyond reputeGQ Brotha has a reputation beyond reputeGQ Brotha has a reputation beyond reputeGQ Brotha has a reputation beyond reputeGQ Brotha has a reputation beyond reputeGQ Brotha has a reputation beyond reputeGQ Brotha has a reputation beyond reputeGQ Brotha has a reputation beyond reputeGQ Brotha has a reputation beyond reputeGQ Brotha has a reputation beyond reputeGQ Brotha has a reputation beyond repute
Alfred Wright death in Jasper, Texas

Don't know if folks have heard of this case, he was involved in an interracial relationship, two kids. He left for work and his vehicle broke down, called his wife and and just turned up dead after a couple of weeks of his own family and friends looking for him, since the local police couldn't find him in the woods and called the search off.

A big W.T.F. about the circumstances around it. Now the Feds are getting involved since the small town authorities seem to not be too concerned about the circumstances of his death, even though an ear and tongue was missing and a throat slashed and the local authorities insist he died of a cocaine, meth and amphetamine overdose, Hmmmm.

A cigarette that bares a lipstick's traces, an airline ticket to romantic places, still my heart has wings. These foolish things remind me of you, a tinkling piano in the next apartment, those stumblin' words that told you what my heart meant, a fair ground painted swings, these foolish things remind me of you.

Last edited by GQ Brotha; 02-15-2014 at 10:49 AM.
GQ Brotha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2014, 10:46 AM   #2
lippy

lippy has a reputation beyond reputelippy has a reputation beyond reputelippy has a reputation beyond reputelippy has a reputation beyond reputelippy has a reputation beyond reputelippy has a reputation beyond reputelippy has a reputation beyond reputelippy has a reputation beyond reputelippy has a reputation beyond reputelippy has a reputation beyond reputelippy has a reputation beyond repute
an ear and a tongue missing...sounds symbolic...don't repeat what you heard...scary
Old 02-15-2014, 10:51 AM   #3
GQ Brotha

GQ Brotha has a reputation beyond reputeGQ Brotha has a reputation beyond reputeGQ Brotha has a reputation beyond reputeGQ Brotha has a reputation beyond reputeGQ Brotha has a reputation beyond reputeGQ Brotha has a reputation beyond reputeGQ Brotha has a reputation beyond reputeGQ Brotha has a reputation beyond reputeGQ Brotha has a reputation beyond reputeGQ Brotha has a reputation beyond reputeGQ Brotha has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by lippy View Post
an ear and a tongue missing...sounds symbolic...don't repeat what you heard...scary
Crazy stuff, that same Jasper, Texas is where some white racists in 1998, tied a black man, James Byrd, to the back of a pickup truck and dragged him to death. Put nothing past that town.

A cigarette that bares a lipstick's traces, an airline ticket to romantic places, still my heart has wings. These foolish things remind me of you, a tinkling piano in the next apartment, those stumblin' words that told you what my heart meant, a fair ground painted swings, these foolish things remind me of you.
Old 02-15-2014, 10:54 AM   #4
Bliss

Bliss has a reputation beyond reputeBliss has a reputation beyond reputeBliss has a reputation beyond reputeBliss has a reputation beyond reputeBliss has a reputation beyond reputeBliss has a reputation beyond reputeBliss has a reputation beyond reputeBliss has a reputation beyond reputeBliss has a reputation beyond reputeBliss has a reputation beyond reputeBliss has a reputation beyond repute
I read about this strangely suspicious death last week. The article said Cops are calling it suicide saying he was drugged out/and freaked out, and blaming wild animals for the missing body parts @ 3 weeks of him hanging in the woods. Didn't sit right with me..still doesn't. R.I.P. Autopsy will tell a lot.
Old 02-15-2014, 10:58 AM   #5
flaminghetero

flaminghetero has a brilliant futureflaminghetero has a brilliant futureflaminghetero has a brilliant futureflaminghetero has a brilliant futureflaminghetero has a brilliant futureflaminghetero has a brilliant futureflaminghetero has a brilliant futureflaminghetero has a brilliant futureflaminghetero has a brilliant futureflaminghetero has a brilliant futureflaminghetero has a brilliant future
the feds are called in to complete the cover up
flaminghetero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2014, 11:16 PM   #6
Gorath

Gorath has a reputation beyond reputeGorath has a reputation beyond reputeGorath has a reputation beyond reputeGorath has a reputation beyond reputeGorath has a reputation beyond reputeGorath has a reputation beyond reputeGorath has a reputation beyond reputeGorath has a reputation beyond reputeGorath has a reputation beyond reputeGorath has a reputation beyond reputeGorath has a reputation beyond repute
Very sad and tragic. I wonder if Alfred Wright was killed because he was black or was he killed for having a picture of his wife in his truck, if the killer(s) ever saw it? I wonder if he was interrogated by his captors before he was murdered. It truly smells like a cover-up. And I am sure the F.B.I. will find something. Jasper's Sheriff's Office should've not stopped because they owed it to the victim's family to investigate, provide answers and arrest and prosecute those responsible. Four days of searching and the search ends and the family finds the body? I pray that the killer(s) are found. Proof positive that the Devil is loose on this earth.
Gorath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2014, 12:05 AM   #7
Bliss

Bliss has a reputation beyond reputeBliss has a reputation beyond reputeBliss has a reputation beyond reputeBliss has a reputation beyond reputeBliss has a reputation beyond reputeBliss has a reputation beyond reputeBliss has a reputation beyond reputeBliss has a reputation beyond reputeBliss has a reputation beyond reputeBliss has a reputation beyond reputeBliss has a reputation beyond repute
Was unaware an official autopsy was done.. however to not ask at least one question of the family...still weird...

Wright's death was ruled accidental after the official autopsy found a combination of drugs in his system including cocaine and methamphetamine.

Wright's family members believe the Sabine County Sheriff's Office is covering-up a murder, a controversy that has gained national attention in recent weeks.

Before the march in Hemphill, a rally was held at the Faith Temple Church of God in Christ in Jasper. It began with Wright's father Douglas addressing a packed room.

"17 of us found my son's body, and as of this day, no one (law enforcement) has come and asked us 'How'd you find him? How was he laying? What happened?'" Douglas Wright said.
Old 02-16-2014, 12:08 AM   #8
andreboba

andreboba has a reputation beyond reputeandreboba has a reputation beyond reputeandreboba has a reputation beyond reputeandreboba has a reputation beyond reputeandreboba has a reputation beyond reputeandreboba has a reputation beyond reputeandreboba has a reputation beyond reputeandreboba has a reputation beyond reputeandreboba has a reputation beyond reputeandreboba has a reputation beyond reputeandreboba has a reputation beyond repute
ME autopsy reports are faked from time to time. I suspect the Feds find different results.

Is it true he was found hanged in the woods???

That's murder, man.
andreboba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2014, 03:21 AM   #9
Blacktiger2005

Blacktiger2005 has much to be proud ofBlacktiger2005 has much to be proud ofBlacktiger2005 has much to be proud ofBlacktiger2005 has much to be proud ofBlacktiger2005 has much to be proud ofBlacktiger2005 has much to be proud ofBlacktiger2005 has much to be proud ofBlacktiger2005 has much to be proud ofBlacktiger2005 has much to be proud ofBlacktiger2005 has much to be proud of
If this brother died as a result of his interracial marriage in that town, then again it serves as a reminder to us in such relationships whether married or not that we can never let down our guards as being potential victims to evil idiots who would bring harm to us or to our love ones. I tell my wife I love her everyday. You just never know when violence will comes to your door step.
Blacktiger2005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2014, 03:32 AM   #10
GQ Brotha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blacktiger2005 View Post
If this brother died as a result of his interracial marriage in that town, then again it serves as a reminder to us in such relationships whether married or not that we can never let down our guards as being potential victims to evil idiots who would bring harm to us or to our love ones. I tell my wife I love her everyday. You just never know when violence will comes to your door step.
Well said bro, real talk from you right there. Take nothing for granted, even in this day and age, better believe lots of vile racists out there who don't like the changing society they see around them