1.5 million Black men missing in U.S.

Discussion in 'In the News' started by JUANMACKER, Apr 20, 2015.

1. JUANMACKER

JUANMACKER Active Member

2. archangel

archangel Well-Known Member

3. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

4. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Probably most are homeless and homeless people don't exist duh

5. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Just pretend like you don't see them

It works for everyone else

6. Blacktiger2005

Blacktiger2005 Well-Known Member

It does kind of make you think after that black woman pulled her son off the street in Baltimore and is now herald as "MOTHER OF THE YEAR". The worldwide reaction has been "Where is the father?", "Where are the real men?". I say they are becoming extinct like the black family is becoming. White America take note so will you and then the "MEXICANS, MUSLIMS", will take over.

7. Since1980

Since1980 Well-Known Member

I remember reading somewhere else a few years ago that black men are the single biggest demographic of missing persons that there is. We don't get the benefit of Nancy Grace et al. covering any missing persons of color. If I vanished off the face of the earth tomorrow no one would even bat an eye, especially news media.

8. The Dark King

You're right and it's sad. This world doesn't care about black people. In most cases we're all we got.

9. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

At the rate you're knocking each other off you coulda fooled me

10. The Dark King

Poverty breeds crime period the end. Don't let Bliss's anecdotal bs fool you. People are banging in middle class/wealthy areas because they aren't stripped of real choices. Most of the world's domestic violence happens where the poverty is bad. Google it.