WhiteWomenBlackMen.com

Go Back   WhiteWomenBlackMen.com > DATING ADVICE, RELATIONSHIPS, and ISSUES > Stereotypes and Myths

Old 02-01-2006, 03:00 PM   #1
SardonicGenie

SardonicGenie is an unknown quantity at this pointSardonicGenie is an unknown quantity at this point
White Women only want Black Men for sex and that's it

Now, don't gang up on me, but since I feel that threads like these are a good and clever idea, I figured I'd try one myself.

So, it's it true?
Old 02-01-2006, 03:19 PM   #2
Iffy'swifey

Iffy'swifey is an unknown quantity at this point
Obviously it is true.

We all know that black men have to biggest dicks in the world, can last a long time and are good repeaters. We also know for a fact that white women are sluts so it's only normal that they want such a sexual beast of man to fuck her.
Iffy'swifey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2006, 05:39 PM   #3
tuckerreed

tuckerreed will become famous soon enoughtuckerreed will become famous soon enoughtuckerreed will become famous soon enoughtuckerreed will become famous soon enough
uggh!
tuckerreed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2006, 06:14 PM   #4
Iffy'swifey

Iffy'swifey is an unknown quantity at this point
You do realise I was being sarcastic.
Iffy'swifey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2006, 07:55 PM   #5
chocoluscious

chocoluscious is an unknown quantity at this point
Ok, I'LL PLAY DEVIL'S ADVOCATE HERE. Don't hate me cuz I'm just trying to get this going.

Its true.

Most of the white women you see with black men are either ugly ducklings, over the hill, divorced with kids, or angry at their father. If i had a nickel for every well adjusted - good looking, upwardly mobile, decent, family oriented-BM/WW IR couple, I'd need an additional 45 cents to buy a pack of bubble gum.

Most WW do want to discover if the myth is really a myth, but are afraid to go there especially when they are younger. Going there would mean that they would be forced to give up family and friends, sense of belonging and possibly financial security.

Its just too risky to take a black man seriously unless you are already an outcast. But, you can still have sex with them and get away with it.
chocoluscious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2006, 08:27 PM   #6
tuckerreed

tuckerreed will become famous soon enoughtuckerreed will become famous soon enoughtuckerreed will become famous soon enoughtuckerreed will become famous soon enough
i dont see that, ever, unless I am in the inner city and ride the subway with working class and poor people.

where I live, it is a wealthy area with a large IR population and I only professional, well to do, attractive couples with 2.2 lovely kids, a swedish station wagon, a furry dog, and private school uniforms
Old 02-01-2006, 10:26 PM   #7
jxsilicon9

jxsilicon9 is on a distinguished roadjxsilicon9 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by chocoluscious
Ok, I'LL PLAY DEVIL'S ADVOCATE HERE. Don't hate me cuz I'm just trying to get this going.

Its true.

Most of the white women you see with black men are either ugly ducklings, over the hill, divorced with kids, or angry at their father. If i had a nickel for every well adjusted - good looking, upwardly mobile, decent, family oriented-BM/WW IR couple, I'd need an additional 45 cents to buy a pack of bubble gum.

Most WW do want to discover if the myth is really a myth, but are afraid to go there especially when they are younger. Going there would mean that they would be forced to give up family and friends, sense of belonging and possibly financial security.

Its just too risky to take a black man seriously unless you are already an outcast. But, you can still have sex with them and get away with it.
I have to agree with tuckereed. It depends on where you live. Cause I have had some good relationships where I've met the females parents and had dinner with them. But I've also had bad relationships like the ones you're talking about,chocoluscious.
jxsilicon9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2006, 09:03 AM   #8
MistressB

MistressB is on a distinguished roadMistressB is on a distinguished roadMistressB is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by tuckerreed
i dont see that, ever, unless I am in the inner city and ride the subway with working class and poor people.

where I live, it is a wealthy area with a large IR population and I only professional, well to do, attractive couples with 2.2 lovely kids, a swedish station wagon, a furry dog, and private school uniforms
Lol at the furry dog - I'm now imagining a very large dog!

I wasn't attracted to my man for sex...just thought he had a good heart. Anyway, I've been with plenty of black men who were crap in bed :P
Old 02-02-2006, 09:59 AM   #9
SardonicGenie

SardonicGenie is an unknown quantity at this pointSardonicGenie is an unknown quantity at this point
So, if 'most white women aren't attracted to us', , you know, because we are so 'ugly' or somethin', then why do so many of THESE same white women act like sluts and whores for black men behind closed doors?

*needs more hits on this thread*
Old 02-03-2006, 05:20 PM   #10
tuckerreed

dont know really