WhiteWomenBlackMen.com

Go Back   WhiteWomenBlackMen.com > LOVE > The Attraction Between White Women and Black Men

Old 08-03-2006, 01:18 PM   #1
nobledruali

nobledruali is a jewel in the roughnobledruali is a jewel in the roughnobledruali is a jewel in the roughnobledruali is a jewel in the roughnobledruali is a jewel in the roughnobledruali is a jewel in the rough
Keenen Ivory Wayans & Brittany Daniel

Keenen Ivory Wayans has found love with Brittany Daniel, the young, blonde co-star of his latest movie Little Man. Keenen directed the movie that stars his brothers Marlon and Shawn. Keenen recently reached a settlement with his former wife, Daphne. She is the mother of his five children, and she is finally getting her due. Daphne Wayans was with Keenen for 12 years. They got married in 2001. After two years of marital bliss, Wayans dumped his wife and she had to go live with her mother. Keenen wanted the Hollywood life, and Daphne wanted a home. Daphne Wayans knew she was being dealt a raw hand, and she got herself a top attorney. While Keenen enjoyed life with his trophy girlfriend, Daphne took him to court and she came out victorious. A judge ordered Keenen to buy Daphne a multi-million dollar home so she could raise his children. She also got 50 percent of his business because she was with him in the beginning when he had nothing. He also has to pay child support.

Here's her a pic of her

Venting: I don't know all the details about the divorce but alot of times when it's a black man getting with a white woman it's WRONG! But, when a black woman's getting with a white man no matter what the reason is, she's found TRUE LOVE!
Old 08-03-2006, 01:49 PM   #2
Who's The Boss

Who's The Boss is an unknown quantity at this pointWho's The Boss is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by nobledruali
Venting: I don't know all the details about the divorce but alot of times when it's a black man getting with a white woman it's WRONG! But, when a black woman's getting with a white man no matter what the reason is, she's found TRUE LOVE!
What?!?!?!

Are you playing stupid? All you can see is a Black man getting with a white woman and supposedly angry Black woman. Come back to reality. Take race out of the equation and what you have left = A man has been unfaithful to his wife and mother of 5 children and he's now suffering the consequences.

"She also got 50 percent of his business because she was with him in the beginning when he had nothing."

What a slap in the face!
Who's The Boss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2006, 09:26 PM   #3
hellspawn72

hellspawn72 is on a distinguished roadhellspawn72 is on a distinguished road
Speaking of Brittany Daniel, she's made several movie and TV appearances since the early '90s. Most notably, Joe Dirt and Dawson's Creek. http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0199590/

I didn't really recognize her otherwise. But of course, people are going to let everyone know about her now that she is presumably dating a brotha.
hellspawn72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2006, 07:22 AM   #4
LaydeezmanCris

LaydeezmanCris has a spectacular aura aboutLaydeezmanCris has a spectacular aura aboutLaydeezmanCris has a spectacular aura aboutLaydeezmanCris has a spectacular aura aboutLaydeezmanCris has a spectacular aura about
I think this whole thing is just a rumor anyway.
Old 08-04-2006, 10:49 AM   #5
Howiedoit

Howiedoit will become famous soon enoughHowiedoit will become famous soon enoughHowiedoit will become famous soon enoughHowiedoit will become famous soon enoughHowiedoit will become famous soon enough
Re: Keenen Ivory Wayans & Brittany Daniel

Nobledruali, can you give us the link to the news source?

It sounds more like wishful thinking.
Old 08-04-2006, 01:39 PM   #6
nobledruali

nobledruali is a jewel in the roughnobledruali is a jewel in the roughnobledruali is a jewel in the roughnobledruali is a jewel in the roughnobledruali is a jewel in the roughnobledruali is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Who's The Boss
Quote:
Originally Posted by nobledruali
What?!?!?!

Are you playing stupid? All you can see is a Black man getting with a white woman and supposedly angry Black woman. Come back to reality. Take race out of the equation and what you have left = A man has been unfaithful to his wife and mother of 5 children and he's now suffering the consequences.

"She also got 50 percent of his business because she was with him in the beginning when he had nothing."

What a slap in the face!

I was just stating a popular sentiment that I hear alot from black women concerning celeb divorces and white women! That's all so no need to say I'm playing stupid because YES if she was there from the beginning then she is entitled to half! Did I say she wasn't? No I DID NOT! That obviously was his call to make if he walked away from his marriage so therefore he should pay
Old 08-04-2006, 03:47 PM   #7
Kid Rasta
Restricted

Kid Rasta Kid Rasta
Keenan is currently dating Brittney Daniel.

The Kid Rasta
Kid Rasta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2006, 03:50 PM   #8
SardonicGenie

SardonicGenie is an unknown quantity at this pointSardonicGenie is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kid Rasta
Keenan is currently dating Brittney Daniel.

The Kid Rasta
And, what a good choice on his part.
Old 08-05-2006, 10:33 AM   #9
Soulthinker

Soulthinker has a reputation beyond reputeSoulthinker has a reputation beyond reputeSoulthinker has a reputation beyond reputeSoulthinker has a reputation beyond reputeSoulthinker has a reputation beyond reputeSoulthinker has a reputation beyond reputeSoulthinker has a reputation beyond reputeSoulthinker has a reputation beyond reputeSoulthinker has a reputation beyond reputeSoulthinker has a reputation beyond reputeSoulthinker has a reputation beyond repute
He has good taste.
Soulthinker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2006, 07:02 PM   #10
LA

LA has a reputation beyond reputeLA has a reputation beyond reputeLA has a reputation beyond reputeLA has a reputation beyond reputeLA has a reputation beyond reputeLA has a reputation beyond reputeLA has a reputation beyond reputeLA has a reputation beyond reputeLA has a reputation beyond reputeLA has a reputation beyond reputeLA has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soulthinker
He has good taste.
Ditto.
LA is offline   Reply With Quote