WhiteWomenBlackMen.com

Go Back   WhiteWomenBlackMen.com > LOVE > The Attraction Between White Women and Black Men

Old 10-21-2006, 10:07 PM   #1
PeyBackTime8818

PeyBackTime8818 is on a distinguished roadPeyBackTime8818 is on a distinguished roadPeyBackTime8818 is on a distinguished road
Kobe Bryant Cheats on Wife Again? (with Underage White Girl)

Kobe Should Have Learned From his last encounter with a young white girl...but apparently he has a thing for them....but is it even true? Well according to Star Magazine it is true...(yea they are sooo credible LOL)

.................................................. .................................................. ....

Here he is with wife at Dolce (That 70's Show and MTV's Yo Momma's Wilmer Valderamma's L.A. restaurant) in Los Angeles the other day, looking not too happy as the paparazzi snap photos of them. They obviously have heard the rumors of Kobe having an affair with some new white chick....

.................................................. .................................................. .

Here Kobe is a few months ago as the celebrity guest at some girl's Sweet 16 party (you've seen that MTV show where rich girls get celebrities to appear and perform at their sweet 16 birthday bash). The episode will air in November. Well the birthday girl (the brunette in the black dress next to the girl in pink) specifically requested Kobe Bryant to come. "He's my favorite sports star. I've always liked him and the way he plays. Plus me and my friends think he's super hot. My parents knew I wanted him to come but they told me he couldn't make it. I was so bummed. Then right when I thought the party was over he showed up. They (my parents) totally surprised me. It was so awesome."

Tabloids reported that Bryant was receiving text messages from the underage Californian girl days after the party but Bryant's agents claim those rumors are false. Bryant was accused of sexual assault with a 19 year old white hotel clerk in 2003 and lost many of his NBA endorsements.

.................................................. .................................................. .

I doubt all this crap is true. First of all he learned his lesson from the last time and second of all I doubt he'd mess with an underage girl. Plus, he had surgery on his knee this past off season so I doubt he has the energy to do the "nasty". Just the tabloids trying to create drama and bring down a celebrity.
PeyBackTime8818 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2006, 03:11 AM   #2
ronaldl79
Bronze Member

ronaldl79 is an unknown quantity at this point
Whether it's true or not, all I can say is that this guy is an idiot. Unfortunately, his money is the only reason his wife is around after all of the BS.
Old 10-22-2006, 11:49 AM   #3
kenny_g

kenny_g will become famous soon enoughkenny_g will become famous soon enoughkenny_g will become famous soon enoughkenny_g will become famous soon enoughkenny_g will become famous soon enough
I don't know about that. Call me clueless but I think he learned his lesson.
Those kind of Magazines always blow shit out of proportion.
Old 10-22-2006, 12:36 PM   #4
Kid Rasta
Restricted

Kid Rasta Kid Rasta
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenny_g
Those kind of Magazines always blow shit out of proportion.
Co-sign.

The Kid Rasta
Kid Rasta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2006, 01:48 PM   #5
nobledruali

nobledruali is a jewel in the roughnobledruali is a jewel in the roughnobledruali is a jewel in the roughnobledruali is a jewel in the roughnobledruali is a jewel in the roughnobledruali is a jewel in the rough
Definitely need some more PROOF on this one.
Old 10-22-2006, 03:01 PM   #6
LaydeezmanCris

LaydeezmanCris has a spectacular aura aboutLaydeezmanCris has a spectacular aura aboutLaydeezmanCris has a spectacular aura aboutLaydeezmanCris has a spectacular aura aboutLaydeezmanCris has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by nobledruali
Definitely need some more PROOF on this one.
LaydeezmanCris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2006, 08:00 AM   #7
SardonicGenie

SardonicGenie is an unknown quantity at this pointSardonicGenie is an unknown quantity at this point
First he 'raped' a young white girl, now he is just 'cheating' on his wife with another one who is underaged?
Old 10-23-2006, 08:05 AM   #8
LaydeezmanCris

LaydeezmanCris has a spectacular aura aboutLaydeezmanCris has a spectacular aura aboutLaydeezmanCris has a spectacular aura aboutLaydeezmanCris has a spectacular aura aboutLaydeezmanCris has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by SardonicGenie
First he 'raped' a young white girl, now he is just 'cheating' on his wife with another one who is underaged?
For the record, both are untrue.
LaydeezmanCris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2006, 07:55 PM   #9
Soulthinker

Soulthinker has a reputation beyond reputeSoulthinker has a reputation beyond reputeSoulthinker has a reputation beyond reputeSoulthinker has a reputation beyond reputeSoulthinker has a reputation beyond reputeSoulthinker has a reputation beyond reputeSoulthinker has a reputation beyond reputeSoulthinker has a reputation beyond reputeSoulthinker has a reputation beyond reputeSoulthinker has a reputation beyond reputeSoulthinker has a reputation beyond repute
That is right. But Kobe should had learned from that drama.
Soulthinker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2006, 08:15 PM   #10
OmahaBoy2003

OmahaBoy2003 is an unknown quantity at this pointOmahaBoy2003 is an unknown quantity at this point
I don't think Kobe would get in a situation again like this. These mags are pure garbage anyway and use up too many trees.
OmahaBoy2003 is offline   Reply With Quote