WhiteWomenBlackMen.com

Go Back   WhiteWomenBlackMen.com > LOVE > The Attraction Between White Women and Black Men

Old 03-28-2007, 01:56 PM   #21
Camille2
Bronze Member

Camille2 is an unknown quantity at this point
Mandingo wha'????

This is one of the most depressing things I have ever read in my life. I have several friends who regularly attend one of the adult/swinger clubs here in Atlanta. And while I love them to death, their lifestyle is fueled by blow, X., and meth. They are frequently incapcitated for a couple of days after a "good night", and my friend told me that they don't "always" use condoms. Then he keeps asking me if I'll go with him and his girl. LOL. Not likely! When pressed, he tells me that although some of the folks are fine, most of them are slightly overweight, out of shape, and substance addled. It seems that this is what it takes to get in the groove.
You have to wonder about the self-esteem of some of these guys, same as I do prostitutes and strippers. Imagine going out with a guy you just met, liking him a lot, and then having some old wrinkled woman come up to you two at a club or something and saying, "Hey....you're the guy I was banging at that party last week". Pretty embarrassing!!!
Old 03-28-2007, 03:16 PM   #22
nobledruali

nobledruali is a jewel in the roughnobledruali is a jewel in the roughnobledruali is a jewel in the roughnobledruali is a jewel in the roughnobledruali is a jewel in the roughnobledruali is a jewel in the rough
Just a reminder that while most of us disagree with this particular type of "lifestyle", every aspect of it is NOT necessarily a horror story either with people doing cases of drugs & what-not at orgies! That are alot of professional upscale folks of all races that are into this. Maybe not doing the Mandingo Parties, but in the lifestyle just the same.

PS>And that goes for the "attractiveness" part as well...not everyone is fat and overweight either. It is what it is & nothing more
Old 04-04-2007, 05:59 PM   #23
karmacoma.

karmacoma. has a reputation beyond reputekarmacoma. has a reputation beyond reputekarmacoma. has a reputation beyond reputekarmacoma. has a reputation beyond reputekarmacoma. has a reputation beyond reputekarmacoma. has a reputation beyond reputekarmacoma. has a reputation beyond reputekarmacoma. has a reputation beyond reputekarmacoma. has a reputation beyond reputekarmacoma. has a reputation beyond reputekarmacoma. has a reputation beyond repute
Re:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaft
I personally find those swinger articles disrespectful and shameful to college-educated black males like me who respect themselves. It gives the impression that black males are so desperate to hook up with women just because they are white, to the point where they would stoop to unbelievable lows. Anyway, more power to those who choose to pursue this kind of lifestyle.
It's all consenting adults. I personally am not into the cuckold lifestyle but I don't judge those who are. I've seen a lot of decent brothas out with less-than-gorgeous women, at least these guys are getting paid for it rather than the other way around and getting their rocks off with no strings attached.
karmacoma. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2007, 06:19 PM   #24
PearlGirl

PearlGirl is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soul_Brotha
Good and very educational article I must say. Now only if I can organize something like this in Ontario.
Now... don't ask me how I know this... but there is actually a Toronto Mandigo Group: http://www.myspace.com/torontomandingogroup

And just for the record, it's not 'cause I know about it that I am into this lifestyle! I am not at all.

"Insanity: Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." -Albert Einstein
PearlGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2007, 09:22 PM   #25
nobledruali

nobledruali is a jewel in the roughnobledruali is a jewel in the roughnobledruali is a jewel in the roughnobledruali is a jewel in the roughnobledruali is a jewel in the roughnobledruali is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by PearlGirl
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soul_Brotha
Good and very educational article I must say. Now only if I can organize something like this in Ontario.
Now... don't ask me how I know this... but there is actually a Toronto Mandigo Group: http://www.myspace.com/torontomandingogroup

And just for the record, it's not 'cause I know about it that I am into this lifestyle! I am not at all.
Old 04-05-2007, 07:39 AM   #26
PearlGirl

What, nobledruali?

"Insanity: Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." -Albert Einstein
Old 04-05-2007, 01:00 PM   #27
chome4
Bronze Member

chome4 is an unknown quantity at this point
Details isn't really a magazine read by black guys anyway. Unfortunately the white guys who it's aimed at will start thinking....what if.....

These kind of mags/articles appeal to the kind of Beckham/Colin Farrell etc...wannabees - the guys who need desperately to find out what's in print so they can conform to it!

Yes, the article was dreadful. But it's just another article in another magazine for the 'trendies' out there.
chome4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2007, 05:59 PM   #28
nobledruali

Quote:
Originally Posted by PearlGirl
What, nobledruali?
http://www.myspace.com/torontomandingogroup
Old 04-06-2007, 09:49 PM   #29
LaydeezmanCris

LaydeezmanCris has a spectacular aura aboutLaydeezmanCris has a spectacular aura aboutLaydeezmanCris has a spectacular aura aboutLaydeezmanCris has a spectacular aura aboutLaydeezmanCris has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by chome4
These kind of mags/articles appeal to the kind of Beckham/Colin Farrell etc...wannabees - the guys who need desperately to find out what's in print so they can conform to it!
On the topic of "finding out what's in the mag", why are white guys like that? I do not mean any offense whatsoever but it seems like every white male oriented magazine like FHM is filled with senseless "tips" and "advice columns" from people like Jenny McCarthy and men giving advice. I do not see shit like that in Vibe, XXL, Source, Black Men and the rest. But then again, that's because black men are real men.
Old 04-06-2007, 10:06 PM   #30
PearlGirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaydeezmanCris
Quote:
Originally Posted by chome4
But then again, that's because black men are real men.