WhiteWomenBlackMen.com

Go Back   WhiteWomenBlackMen.com > LOVE > Conversations Between White Women and Black Men

Old 07-04-2007, 08:40 PM   #1
auburnfanatic
Bronze Member

auburnfanatic is an unknown quantity at this point
dirty talk during sex...

to the guys out there -just curious-i know what gets me excited, but what are some of the things you like to hear during sex that really get you turned on ... i wasn't sure where to put this topic, there used to be a category for sex, i think
auburnfanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2007, 11:23 PM   #2
stiletoes

stiletoes has a reputation beyond reputestiletoes has a reputation beyond reputestiletoes has a reputation beyond reputestiletoes has a reputation beyond reputestiletoes has a reputation beyond reputestiletoes has a reputation beyond reputestiletoes has a reputation beyond reputestiletoes has a reputation beyond reputestiletoes has a reputation beyond reputestiletoes has a reputation beyond reputestiletoes has a reputation beyond repute
I am a HUGE fan of dirty talk if we are fucking as opposed to making love. Dirty talk is a turn off when making love, but a turn on when fucking.
Old 07-05-2007, 06:01 PM   #3
Malik True

Malik True will become famous soon enoughMalik True will become famous soon enoughMalik True will become famous soon enoughMalik True will become famous soon enough
Hmmm....

When is it too close to being racist or over the line? In other words do the words "You want me to fuck that white pussy" go too far? What about "I want to suck that juicy black cock" it that to close to the line? "Is fuck me nigga" over the line? Is "You're a dirty white whore" at or over the line?

Sometimes when you are in the moment you are in the moment and things are said and done. Perhaps you and your significant other just get down like that. I would imagine everyone has a comfort zone but be careful when you open pandora's box...
Malik True is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2007, 06:06 PM   #4
fnnysmrtprtty

fnnysmrtprtty is on a distinguished roadfnnysmrtprtty is on a distinguished roadfnnysmrtprtty is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malik True
Hmmm....

When is it too close to being racist or over the line? In other words do the words "You want me to fuck that white pussy" go too far? What about "I want to suck that juicy black cock" it that to close to the line? "Is fuck me nigga" over the line? Is "You're a dirty white whore" at or over the line?

Sometimes when you are in the moment you are in the moment and things are said and done. Perhaps you and your significant other just get down like that. I would imagine everyone has a comfort zone but be careful when you open pandora's box...
I think all of that depends exclusively on the couple - and can even be narrowed down to what is going on b/t the couple at any given time. If they just had an argument b/c, say an in-law used a racist term about the other spouse, then using a borderline term as described above probably wouldn't fly - even if it was OK the week before.

Personally, I cannot even imagine saying 'fuck me nigga' or even asking if that would be OK. Blech.
fnnysmrtprtty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2007, 07:22 PM   #5
designer

designer is an unknown quantity at this point
I did the whole dirty talk thing before but it was more funny than sexy.
If you ever heard me say stuff like "you know you want it... who's your daddy,
you bad girl...." you'd laugh too!!!

To me the best most sexy sound - MOANS OF PASSION.
When I want talking, I'll listen to those voices in my head.
I like the one that tells me I am a sex god....
Old 07-05-2007, 09:41 PM   #6
fnnysmrtprtty

fnnysmrtprtty is on a distinguished roadfnnysmrtprtty is on a distinguished roadfnnysmrtprtty is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by designer
I did the whole dirty talk thing before but it was more funny than sexy.
If you ever heard me say stuff like "you know you want it... who's your daddy,
you bad girl...." you'd laugh too!!!

To me the best most sexy sound - MOANS OF PASSION.
When I want talking, I'll listen to those voices in my head.
I like the one that tells me I am a sex god....
I'm sure you are baby - I'm sure you are... *pats designer reassuringly on head*
fnnysmrtprtty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2007, 02:58 AM   #7
kenny_g

kenny_g will become famous soon enoughkenny_g will become famous soon enoughkenny_g will become famous soon enoughkenny_g will become famous soon enoughkenny_g will become famous soon enough
Alot of brothas love that fuck me nigga talk from a white woman, the same reason why alot of women like being called dirty whores, sluts, etc. in the bedroom it's all in someone's sexual arousal.
Old 07-06-2007, 03:03 AM   #8
kenny_g

kenny_g will become famous soon enoughkenny_g will become famous soon enoughkenny_g will become famous soon enoughkenny_g will become famous soon enoughkenny_g will become famous soon enough
Some black men like that "fuck me nigga" the same reason why some women like being called a dirty whore, bitch, slut, etc. in the bedroom.
It's all in roleplayin in the bedroom of being a "badgirl" and "naughty girl"
or "bad boy".
Old 07-06-2007, 09:51 AM   #9
lippy

lippy has a reputation beyond reputelippy has a reputation beyond reputelippy has a reputation beyond reputelippy has a reputation beyond reputelippy has a reputation beyond reputelippy has a reputation beyond reputelippy has a reputation beyond reputelippy has a reputation beyond reputelippy has a reputation beyond reputelippy has a reputation beyond reputelippy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malik True
Hmmm....

i think there are alot of things you can say without going over the line...this is where your imagination cums into play...if you have to make reference to race during the heat of the moment i might be a little concerned about your motives...
it would be complete turn off
lippy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2007, 09:54 AM   #10
stiletoes

stiletoes has a reputation beyond reputestiletoes has a reputation beyond reputestiletoes has a reputation beyond reputestiletoes has a reputation beyond reputestiletoes has a reputation beyond reputestiletoes has a reputation beyond reputestiletoes has a reputation beyond reputestiletoes has a reputation beyond reputestiletoes has a reputation beyond reputestiletoes has a reputation beyond reputestiletoes has a reputation beyond repute
I personally would not like racial elements in my dirty talk, but hey to each his or her own