Byron Allen Marries Jennifer Lucas

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by nobledruali, Sep 3, 2007.

1. nobledruali

nobledruali Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Byron Allen, the host of talk shows Entertainers With Byron Allen and Comics Unleashed, married producer Jennifer Lucas on Saturday in Los Angeles, the couple tell PEOPLE exclusively

Allen, 46, who also hosted TV's Real People in the early 1980s, and Lucas, a producer of Comics Unleashed, were married in front of 120 friends and family, including Natalie Cole and Eddie Murphy, on a lawn at the Bel Air Hotel.

"I couldn't wait to see her walk down the aisle," says Allen of his wife, who wore a wedding gown by Carolina Herrera.

Says Lucas, "It was an intimate and meaningful ceremony to mark the beginning of the rest of our lives."

A reception followed at the hotel's ballroom, where wedding planner Mindy Weiss had created a red-themed reception with thousands of red roses.

The dessert was a five-tiered cake with two flavors – vanilla cake with dark chocolate filling and dark chocolate cake with chocolate mousse filling – by Cake Divas.

The couple met in April 2001 and were engaged in December 2006 in Maui.

"He's my best friend," says Lucas. "He makes me laugh and he's the smartest man I've ever met. We can't wait to have a family."

Adds Allen: "She's magnificent and I'm very lucky."

2. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

She looks good.

3. LA

LA Well-Known Member

Best of luck for them and their future.

4. nobledruali

nobledruali Well-Known Member

5. OmahaBoy2003

OmahaBoy2003 New Member

Congrats and here's to a long life for the couple.