WhiteWomenBlackMen.com

Go Back   WhiteWomenBlackMen.com > NEWS and VIEWS > In the Media

In the Media Movies - Books - Music - Television - Internet

Old 01-07-2008, 01:16 PM   #1
Kid Rasta
Restricted

Kid Rasta Kid Rasta
Crash: Don Cheadle & Jennifer Esposito 'Sex Scene'

I have yet to peep Crash...which won an Oscar for Best Pic a few yrs back. I understand there was a hott sex scene bet. Don Cheadle & Jennifer Esposito. Did anyone peep it???

http://www.ifilm.com/video/2669615

The Kid Rasta
Kid Rasta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2008, 02:41 PM   #2
pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj has a reputation beyond reputepettyofficerj has a reputation beyond reputepettyofficerj has a reputation beyond reputepettyofficerj has a reputation beyond reputepettyofficerj has a reputation beyond reputepettyofficerj has a reputation beyond reputepettyofficerj has a reputation beyond reputepettyofficerj has a reputation beyond reputepettyofficerj has a reputation beyond reputepettyofficerj has a reputation beyond reputepettyofficerj has a reputation beyond repute
crash was a good film..a recommended watch...

as far as the sex scene goes...(SPOILER ALERT)

while having sex with her, his mother calls...

and he tells his mom that he couldn't talk, because he was having sex with a white woman..

then, jen asks him why he told his mom that she was white instead of mexican...

and he replies "because, I knew that would piss her off more"

something like that...i haven't seen it in a long time, but watch it anyway..it's a good racial awareness film..

I won't spoil anymore of it for you

pettyofficerj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2008, 07:57 PM   #3
Soulthinker

Soulthinker has a reputation beyond reputeSoulthinker has a reputation beyond reputeSoulthinker has a reputation beyond reputeSoulthinker has a reputation beyond reputeSoulthinker has a reputation beyond reputeSoulthinker has a reputation beyond reputeSoulthinker has a reputation beyond reputeSoulthinker has a reputation beyond reputeSoulthinker has a reputation beyond reputeSoulthinker has a reputation beyond reputeSoulthinker has a reputation beyond repute
I saw it but, I don't think it is not deep enough on the IR dept. Too much drama.
Soulthinker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2008, 08:15 PM   #4
nobledruali

nobledruali is a jewel in the roughnobledruali is a jewel in the roughnobledruali is a jewel in the roughnobledruali is a jewel in the roughnobledruali is a jewel in the roughnobledruali is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soulthinker
I saw it but, I don't think it is not deep enough on the IR dept. Too much drama.
Hey Soul that's what the film was about. It was more about the conflicts that are "perceived" between various ethnic groups.

I was glad that it won best picture & that my bro Don Cheadle was one of the producers. :P
Old 01-10-2008, 04:07 PM   #5
Soulthinker

Soulthinker has a reputation beyond reputeSoulthinker has a reputation beyond reputeSoulthinker has a reputation beyond reputeSoulthinker has a reputation beyond reputeSoulthinker has a reputation beyond reputeSoulthinker has a reputation beyond reputeSoulthinker has a reputation beyond reputeSoulthinker has a reputation beyond reputeSoulthinker has a reputation beyond reputeSoulthinker has a reputation beyond reputeSoulthinker has a reputation beyond repute
I enjoyed the flick myself and pleased it won the Oscar for Best Picture,but I liked less drama in a IR.
Soulthinker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2008, 04:13 PM   #6
fnnysmrtprtty

fnnysmrtprtty is on a distinguished roadfnnysmrtprtty is on a distinguished roadfnnysmrtprtty is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by nobledruali
Quote:
Hey Soul that's what the film was about. It was more about the conflicts that are "perceived" between various ethnic groups.

I was glad that it won best picture & that my bro Don Cheadle was one of the producers. :P
I thought it was an amazing movie.

It's been a while since I saw it but I remember being struck b/t the similarities b/t the characters of the young black guy who hitched a ride with the off-duty cop and ended up getting shot by him. Very poignant and sad.
fnnysmrtprtty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2008, 06:43 PM   #7
nobledruali

nobledruali is a jewel in the roughnobledruali is a jewel in the roughnobledruali is a jewel in the roughnobledruali is a jewel in the roughnobledruali is a jewel in the roughnobledruali is a jewel in the rough
[quote="fnnysmrtprtty"]
Quote:
Quote:

It's been a while since I saw it but I remember being struck b/t the similarities b/t the characters of the young black guy who hitched a ride with the off-duty cop and ended up getting shot by him. Very poignant and sad.[/
quote]

Yeah & I remember that after everything was said & done it was STILL a black man that wound up getting killed at the end
Old 01-10-2008, 07:41 PM   #8
pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj has a reputation beyond reputepettyofficerj has a reputation beyond reputepettyofficerj has a reputation beyond reputepettyofficerj has a reputation beyond reputepettyofficerj has a reputation beyond reputepettyofficerj has a reputation beyond reputepettyofficerj has a reputation beyond reputepettyofficerj has a reputation beyond reputepettyofficerj has a reputation beyond reputepettyofficerj has a reputation beyond reputepettyofficerj has a reputation beyond repute
lol...

i havent seen it in years...forgot who died at the end..

but one part that was moving, was the latino guy and his daughter, who moved out of a bad neighborhood into a better one...

I won't send out any plot spoilers...but..

dayum..
pettyofficerj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2008, 11:01 AM   #9
fnnysmrtprtty

fnnysmrtprtty is on a distinguished roadfnnysmrtprtty is on a distinguished roadfnnysmrtprtty is on a distinguished road
[quote="nobledruali"]
Quote:
Originally Posted by fnnysmrtprtty
Quote:
Quote:

It's been a while since I saw it but I remember being struck b/t the similarities b/t the characters of the young black guy who hitched a ride with the off-duty cop and ended up getting shot by him. Very poignant and sad.[/
quote]

Yeah & I remember that after everything was said & done it was STILL a black man that wound up getting killed at the end
That's what was talking about, the black man getting killed. (Maybe I should have put 'and ended getting shot by the off-duty cop?) I meant that it was sad b/c both of those characters tried thru the whole movie to work against racism and against characterizing people, and then the white guy shoots the black guy b/c he assumed the item in his pocket was a gun, not a religious figurine.
fnnysmrtprtty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2008, 05:54 PM   #10
Hypestyle

Hypestyle has a spectacular aura aboutHypestyle has a spectacular aura aboutHypestyle has a spectacular aura aboutHypestyle has a spectacular aura aboutHypestyle has a spectacular aura aboutHypestyle has a spectacular aura about
the ending pissed me off with the young white cop and the brother.. made me want to.. never mind..

but the overall movie was good.. and Jen Esposito was hot...
Hypestyle is offline   Reply With Quote