WhiteWomenBlackMen.com

Go Back   WhiteWomenBlackMen.com > LOVE > The Attraction Between White Women and Black Men

Old 02-09-2008, 05:04 PM   #1
Shaft

Shaft is an unknown quantity at this point
How Do You Know When a Married Woman Might Want to Cheat?

I'm not one to attempt pursuing married women and it will always remain that way. But today at my gym was particularly interesting. This very tall lady with long black hair (I'm taling about 6'3-6'4) worn in a pony tail, big ass, black spandex pants and a black sweatshirt walked in with such a broad smile, whistling and walking with such confidence, radiance and energy and made eye contact with all the men seated at the machines when she walked in (myself included), as if she was enjoying the attention.

She made eye contact with me twice when I happened to walk past her and then at one point, we happened to both be in the same area using the same machines. A while much later, she happened to sit next to me. Although I noticed the shiny ring on her finger and could tell she was obviously taken, I just couldn't resist at least saying "hi" to her. So we talked a little bit about how her workout was going, etc. and then to see how she would respond, I told her I would have liked to talk more to her but noticed the shiny ring on her finger. She smiled and did confirm to me that it was indeed a wedding ring her husband bought for her but that the diamond is currently fading off.

After that, she asked me my name and I told her, then she told me hers and said "I'm sure I'll see you around." To which I responded, "Sure, I'm always here."

But she did strike me as just a generally very friendly and approachable woman (very jovial and sociable in terms of the way she carries herself) and I don't think there's anything or that she's expecting anything to come out of her interaction with me and even if she did, I wouldn't take such a risk. I'm curious as to what you guys think.
Shaft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2008, 12:27 AM   #2
SharenoH8

SharenoH8 has a spectacular aura aboutSharenoH8 has a spectacular aura aboutSharenoH8 has a spectacular aura aboutSharenoH8 has a spectacular aura aboutSharenoH8 has a spectacular aura about
Hey Shaft, from my own experience...don' t let that wedding band block you too much. It can' t hurt to try, does it? In small steps..
Old 02-10-2008, 06:34 AM   #3
redlady

redlady is on a distinguished roadredlady is on a distinguished roadredlady is on a distinguished road
cheaters

Sounds like me! I have a very bad marriage and was totally faithful mind body soul. But came to the point that I was in such a bad spot. I started to look. That lady sounds like she is looking! BM seem to be really tuned into that vibe I was putting out and hey she sounds like she has it.
redlady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2008, 08:04 AM   #4
INJERA70

INJERA70 is an unknown quantity at this point
Don't do it man wait till that woman is single,you would not want anybody hitting on your wife or girl. Bad karma man bad karma too many single women out there for you bro it is not worth looking over your shoulder everywhere you go.
Old 02-10-2008, 10:32 AM   #5
Shaft

Shaft is an unknown quantity at this point
Re:

But I wonder why a married woman with children will put herself in a situation where she would risk jeopardizing her marriage when she hasn't formally ended things with her husband. It seems to me that the woman in question might have children, because she briefly walked into the kids' play center (a separate area where parents at the gym drop off their children before they start to workout) .
Shaft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2008, 10:53 AM   #6
INJERA70

INJERA70 is an unknown quantity at this point
Dude I think she was just being friendly with you. Man you have to stop reading into things too much or your head is going to pop off. Just because a woman might carry on a conversation with you does not mean she wants to shag you.
Old 02-10-2008, 12:22 PM   #7
Effie

Effie is an unknown quantity at this pointEffie is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by INJERA70
Just because a woman might carry on a conversation with you does not mean she wants to shag you.

Effie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2008, 01:05 PM   #8
lippy

lippy has a reputation beyond reputelippy has a reputation beyond reputelippy has a reputation beyond reputelippy has a reputation beyond reputelippy has a reputation beyond reputelippy has a reputation beyond reputelippy has a reputation beyond reputelippy has a reputation beyond reputelippy has a reputation beyond reputelippy has a reputation beyond reputelippy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Effie
Quote:
Originally Posted by INJERA70
Just because a woman might carry on a conversation with you does not mean she wants to shag you.
co-sign!
if that were the case...the guy at grease monkey now thinks i want him...and the guy at the grocery store that works in the meat department must think i love him...i talk to complete strangers all the time...just being friendly...doesn't mean i want to shag them...i think that you need to let things just flow shaft...you are trying too hard to make something happen...why would you want something that already belongs to someone else...sounds like torture...
lippy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2008, 04:02 PM   #9
TheChosenOne

TheChosenOne is on a distinguished roadTheChosenOne is on a distinguished roadTheChosenOne is on a distinguished road
She PROBABLY isn't interested in that way. I suspect this lady has been married for several years...and while she may love her husband very much....he probably is too busy to give her the attention she desires.

Women (like men to some extent) who aren't receiving something in their relationship will look for it elsewhere....that "something" could be attention, sex..a shoulder to cry on..etc.

Married women....I must say...do have a certain 'glow' about them that makes them nearly irresistible.

MOST IMPORTANT ADVICE:

THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH BEING CORDIAL. EVEN IF SHE ISN'T TRYING TO JUMP YOUR BONES....SHE MIGHT TURN OUT TO BE A GOOD FRIEND. IF HER MARRIAGE IS IN TROUBLE...YOU DON'T HAVE TO PUSH THE ISSUE....BUT IF SHE DOES BECOME AVAILABLE LATER...YOU WOULD BE IN PRIME POSITION
Old 02-10-2008, 04:51 PM   #10
LA

LA has a reputation beyond reputeLA has a reputation beyond reputeLA has a reputation beyond reputeLA has a reputation beyond reputeLA has a reputation beyond reputeLA has a reputation beyond reputeLA has a reputation beyond reputeLA has a reputation beyond reputeLA has a reputation beyond reputeLA has a reputation beyond reputeLA has a reputation beyond repute
Doing someone elses wife is a BIG NO-NO!

You wouldn't want someone doing your wife now, would you?!!
LA is offline   Reply With Quote