WhiteWomenBlackMen.com

Go Back   WhiteWomenBlackMen.com > LOVE > The Attraction Between White Women and Black Men

Old 07-25-2008, 11:39 PM   #111
life5577

life5577 is a name known to alllife5577 is a name known to alllife5577 is a name known to alllife5577 is a name known to alllife5577 is a name known to alllife5577 is a name known to alllife5577 is a name known to alllife5577 is a name known to all
white=right, black=right.........Black and White is Tight!
life5577 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2008, 11:40 PM   #112
suprchic73

suprchic73 is a glorious beacon of lightsuprchic73 is a glorious beacon of lightsuprchic73 is a glorious beacon of lightsuprchic73 is a glorious beacon of lightsuprchic73 is a glorious beacon of lightsuprchic73 is a glorious beacon of lightsuprchic73 is a glorious beacon of lightsuprchic73 is a glorious beacon of light
lol, girl....you's a trip!

Old 07-26-2008, 03:24 PM   #113
Persephone

Persephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond repute
It's ok, baby, I like big pee-pees too. Let's form a support group!

http://www.whitewomenblackmen.com/fo...pic.php?t=7008
Persephone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2008, 03:21 AM   #114
life5577

life5577 is a name known to alllife5577 is a name known to alllife5577 is a name known to alllife5577 is a name known to alllife5577 is a name known to alllife5577 is a name known to alllife5577 is a name known to alllife5577 is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by disposableheroine
It's ok, baby, I like big pee-pees too. Let's form a support group!

http://www.whitewomenblackmen.com/fo...pic.php?t=7008

pee-pees.....hahahahah u are funny
life5577 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2008, 02:06 AM   #115
archangel

archangel has a reputation beyond reputearchangel has a reputation beyond reputearchangel has a reputation beyond reputearchangel has a reputation beyond reputearchangel has a reputation beyond reputearchangel has a reputation beyond reputearchangel has a reputation beyond reputearchangel has a reputation beyond reputearchangel has a reputation beyond reputearchangel has a reputation beyond reputearchangel has a reputation beyond repute
wow what a fight. I hope we can get back to the topic lol
archangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2008, 09:15 PM   #116
staceybrewer
Bronze Member

staceybrewer is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by amanda 7527
Ok here, Ive dated many types of men. These are my reason i prefer black me in no paticular order.

Confidence- Ive been told im unapproachable. Ive been shy at times myself. I would look at guys , smile and get no response. Honestly, with most black guys, i just have to give one hint and they are approaching me. My case, they are more confident than most men. Also Ive NEVER heard from one i was with that im too pretty for him,not up to my level, shit like that. Love a man with confidence, most of the black men ive dated have shown this.

Physical features- One, the dark skin, just love it from head to toe!!! I put it this way, what looks better, a shiny white corvette or a shiny black corvette? I think ya know what im gettin at. Most black guys seem to have naturally athletic bodies, and i love that.Looking sexy as hell without going to the gym,lol. Combine all this with usually full lips and its something that i cant stop tasting,lol

Fun- I just have fun with black men. Dont know why nor do i care. I just find myself having more fun with black men. Whether its hanging out,partying, sex, just watching tv, cruising, etc. Just have a good time with them.

Haters- I hear people talk about black men and hear comments and get looks from people when im out in public with them. Im not singling out white men, but thats what it mostly comes from. I dont hate white men by no means. But all the hating and how some put themselves on a pedestal over others , actually makes black men more attractive to me.

Thast just some reasons, i have more , but some might be naughty,in a fun kind of way,lol. Justwanted to chime in on this topic. I could go on , but just summing it up.

I think as a black man I like your response and it seems that there are a lot of white women now voting for Obama and we may have a black president of the US. As for me what I find over and over again is that white women just can get enough of the sex with black men. I find myself always going for the beautiful white women with very nice figures on them. As far as the blonde haired ones, there are some very hot and sexy ones there but I would go for a brunette if she was especially hot.
staceybrewer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2008, 09:18 PM   #117
americanirishlass
Bronze Member

americanirishlass is an unknown quantity at this point
I just discovered this site and am thrilled that there is a place where white women can express reasons why they are attracted to black men. I haven't been with a black man for a long time (hope to rectify that situation soon since I am recently divorced from a white man) and I have longed for the sexual pleasure that I only seem able to receive from black men.

I know that you black fellows out there want to hear this, but I wouldn't say it unless I thought that it was true. Black men, in my personal opinion, are better lovers than white men. You are physically more into the act, more willing to please your lover and better able to express your own pleasure. I have had many good white male lovers, but none have given me the sexual delights that I have experienced in a black man's bed.

So who will help me prove that this old theory of mine is still correct, and not just a faded memory from long ago? Would a black man still be attracted to a white woman with just fond memories of black on white sex?

American Irish Lass
americanirishlass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2008, 10:43 PM   #118
pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj has a reputation beyond reputepettyofficerj has a reputation beyond reputepettyofficerj has a reputation beyond reputepettyofficerj has a reputation beyond reputepettyofficerj has a reputation beyond reputepettyofficerj has a reputation beyond reputepettyofficerj has a reputation beyond reputepettyofficerj has a reputation beyond reputepettyofficerj has a reputation beyond reputepettyofficerj has a reputation beyond reputepettyofficerj has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by americanirishlass
So who will help me prove that this old theory of mine is still correct, and not just a faded memory from long ago?

pettyofficerj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2008, 10:58 PM   #119
americanirishlass
Bronze Member

americanirishlass is an unknown quantity at this point
too young for me?

Ah, Petty Officer:

You are both an officer and a gentleman! I fear, however, after checking out your myspace site, that I am too much of a "cougar" for you--I am 49. Perhaps we could just talk dirty with each other as I get my "sea legs" back as I come back to black?

Your move. Thanks for the chivalry. You have already made me feel very, very good!
americanirishlass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2008, 11:01 PM   #120
Moskvichka

Moskvichka will become famous soon enoughMoskvichka will become famous soon enoughMoskvichka will become famous soon enoughMoskvichka will become famous soon enough
I wonder what he'll have to say to that.