WhiteWomenBlackMen.com

Go Back   WhiteWomenBlackMen.com > LOVE > The Attraction Between White Women and Black Men

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-17-2008, 05:52 AM   #71
satyricon
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moskvichka
I wish these ignorant white women who admire the "thug lifestyle" would live in Harlem for a couple of years, like I did, in the company of roaches, rats and drug addicts.
Did you remain on the East Coast?
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2008, 08:00 AM   #72
dj4monie
Senior Member
 

Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Reseda (Los Angeles),CA
Posts: 1,485
Rep Power: 26
dj4monie is on a distinguished roaddj4monie is on a distinguished roaddj4monie is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by life5577
huh .....thats a pretty unfair statement dont you think? If I am not mistaken, don't all races have ignorant people among them....Also, I do believe that
black women and mexican women also live in those same areas. So does that make them ignorant too?
Huh?

Caucasians (born here, so Mosk is excluded) are DUMB by choice. Nobody is keeping them from being informed, getting a education or getting the job they want.

For Black Folk Ignorance is SYSTEMATIC! A reminder of the continued struggle against White Supremacy, we have been taught to hate ourselves and hate Africa.

No Matter How Much Money you make, what kind of Job you have or how good your Education you have, there's still White People that are going to say your a STUPID NIGGA and that has nothing to do with being dumb or smart, that's just flat ignorance and distaste for Black People in any form.

The Reich is busy calling Obama an Elitist, CODE for "Uppity Nigga"

When Jack Kennedy was running for office, he was a smart, he was American Royalty.

Obama finishes at the top of his Class at Harvard Law School and he's a Uppity Nigga, you figure it out...

When White women go around "THINKING" they fully understand the Black Experience from a Black Man's perspective, they are STUPID, they have NO IDEA and shouldn't THINK they know, but many of them DO.

Date Black Men, Marry Black Men, Enjoy The culture, that's fine, its great and its moving the country forward, but don't think you KNOW IT ALL and don't think you can't join the NAACP either, YOU CAN!
dj4monie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2008, 09:55 AM   #73
drow
Member
 

Join Date: Jun 2003
Posts: 111
Rep Power: 23
drow is an unknown quantity at this point
Quoting this for emphasis!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dj4monie
No Matter How Much Money you make, what kind of Job you have or how good your Education you have, there's still White People that are going to say your a STUPID NIGGA and that has nothing to do with being dumb or smart, that's just flat ignorance and distaste for Black People in any form.
Let's take Obama for example. Even if he becomes president, he will STILL be a stupid nigga in the eyes of many! We are probably the most maligned demographic in the history of mankind and for what?!
drow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2008, 11:04 AM   #74
karmacoma.
Senior Member
 

Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Gone.
Posts: 8,949
Rep Power: 48
karmacoma. has a reputation beyond reputekarmacoma. has a reputation beyond reputekarmacoma. has a reputation beyond reputekarmacoma. has a reputation beyond reputekarmacoma. has a reputation beyond reputekarmacoma. has a reputation beyond reputekarmacoma. has a reputation beyond reputekarmacoma. has a reputation beyond reputekarmacoma. has a reputation beyond reputekarmacoma. has a reputation beyond reputekarmacoma. has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by dj4monie
Quote:
Originally Posted by life5577
huh .....thats a pretty unfair statement dont you think? If I am not mistaken, don't all races have ignorant people among them....Also, I do believe that
black women and mexican women also live in those same areas. So does that make them ignorant too?
Huh?

Caucasians (born here, so Mosk is excluded) are DUMB by choice. Nobody is keeping them from being informed, getting a education or getting the job they want.

For Black Folk Ignorance is SYSTEMATIC! A reminder of the continued struggle against White Supremacy, we have been taught to hate ourselves and hate Africa.

No Matter How Much Money you make, what kind of Job you have or how good your Education you have, there's still White People that are going to say your a STUPID NIGGA and that has nothing to do with being dumb or smart, that's just flat ignorance and distaste for Black People in any form.

The Reich is busy calling Obama an Elitist, CODE for "Uppity Nigga"

When Jack Kennedy was running for office, he was a smart, he was American Royalty.

Obama finishes at the top of his Class at Harvard Law School and he's a Uppity Nigga, you figure it out...

When White women go around "THINKING" they fully understand the Black Experience from a Black Man's perspective, they are STUPID, they have NO IDEA and shouldn't THINK they know, but many of them DO.

Date Black Men, Marry Black Men, Enjoy The culture, that's fine, its great and its moving the country forward, but don't think you KNOW IT ALL and don't think you can't join the NAACP either, YOU CAN!
We finally agree.
karmacoma. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2008, 12:50 PM   #75
RedFox
Member
 

Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Pensacola,fl
Posts: 145
Rep Power: 0
RedFox is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by drow
Quoting this for emphasis!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dj4monie
No Matter How Much Money you make, what kind of Job you have or how good your Education you have, there's still White People that are going to say your a STUPID NIGGA and that has nothing to do with being dumb or smart, that's just flat ignorance and distaste for Black People in any form.
Let's take Obama for example. Even if he becomes president, he will STILL be a stupid nigga in the eyes of many! We are probably the most maligned demographic in the history of mankind and for what?!
Are you serious?
__________________
http://interracialquest.blogspot.com/
This is my site, my thoughts and my personal quest :P besides that add me on myspace! myspace.com/lsdarkman
RedFox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2008, 04:09 PM   #76
Moskvichka
Senior Member
 
Moskvichka's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 2,494
Rep Power: 23
Moskvichka will become famous soon enoughMoskvichka will become famous soon enoughMoskvichka will become famous soon enoughMoskvichka will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by satyricon
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moskvichka
I wish these ignorant white women who admire the "thug lifestyle" would live in Harlem for a couple of years, like I did, in the company of roaches, rats and drug addicts.
Did you remain on the East Coast?
Oh yeah! It may be expensive and a little crowded but by the Lord's grace we are spared hurricanes, tornadoes, floods and wildfires, so far anyway.
__________________
Earthly fences are not high enough to reach up to heaven. - St. Philaret, Metropolitan of Moscow and Kolomna
Moskvichka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2008, 09:09 PM   #77
life5577
Senior Member
 
life5577's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Phoenix Arizona
Posts: 968
Rep Power: 20
life5577 is a name known to alllife5577 is a name known to alllife5577 is a name known to alllife5577 is a name known to alllife5577 is a name known to alllife5577 is a name known to alllife5577 is a name known to alllife5577 is a name known to all
New Topic

How about we post a new topic or get back to the orignal topic at hand.....

The attraction between white women and black men?

Aint no doubt black men are mysterious....naturally sexy.....and from what I have seen, pretty well hung.....

either way white black red brown ......i like men......black and white are pretty sexy too.....
life5577 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2008, 04:21 AM   #78
dj4monie
Senior Member
 

Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Reseda (Los Angeles),CA
Posts: 1,485
Rep Power: 26
dj4monie is on a distinguished roaddj4monie is on a distinguished roaddj4monie is on a distinguished road
Re: New Topic

Quote:
Originally Posted by life5577
How about we post a new topic or get back to the orignal topic at hand.....

The attraction between white women and black men?

Aint no doubt black men are mysterious....naturally sexy.....and from what I have seen, pretty well hung.....

either way white black red brown ......i like men......black and white are pretty sexy too.....
Mysterious? Where did you get that form a novel?

Naturally sexy, I don't what's better looking clean a Black car or a White car?

What does DICK size have to do with attraction, so are you saying your Size chaser? You're more interested in DICK size than the man its attached too?

Maybe your exposing more of your attutide about race than you let on...
dj4monie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2008, 04:44 PM   #79
karmacoma.
Senior Member
 

Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Gone.
Posts: 8,949
Rep Power: 48
karmacoma. has a reputation beyond reputekarmacoma. has a reputation beyond reputekarmacoma. has a reputation beyond reputekarmacoma. has a reputation beyond reputekarmacoma. has a reputation beyond reputekarmacoma. has a reputation beyond reputekarmacoma. has a reputation beyond reputekarmacoma. has a reputation beyond reputekarmacoma. has a reputation beyond reputekarmacoma. has a reputation beyond reputekarmacoma. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: New Topic

Quote:
Originally Posted by dj4monie
Quote:
Originally Posted by life5577
How about we post a new topic or get back to the orignal topic at hand.....

The attraction between white women and black men?

Aint no doubt black men are mysterious....naturally sexy.....and from what I have seen, pretty well hung.....

either way white black red brown ......i like men......black and white are pretty sexy too.....
Mysterious? Where did you get that form a novel?

Naturally sexy, I don't what's better looking clean a Black car or a White car?

What does DICK size have to do with attraction, so are you saying your Size chaser? You're more interested in DICK size than the man its attached too?

Maybe your exposing more of your attutide about race than you let on...
Quote:
Originally Posted by life5577
pretty well hung.....
Quote:
Originally Posted by life5577
I grabbed hold of his member
Quote:
Originally Posted by life5577
he was hard.....
Quote:
Originally Posted by life5577
length and width.....
Quote:
Originally Posted by life5577
I got me a fine ass black man with a big ole pole
karmacoma. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2008, 09:20 PM   #80
life5577
Senior Member
 
life5577's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Phoenix Arizona
Posts: 968
Rep Power: 20
life5577 is a name known to alllife5577 is a name known to alllife5577 is a name known to alllife5577 is a name known to alllife5577 is a name known to alllife5577 is a name known to alllife5577 is a name known to alllife5577 is a name known to all
Re: New Topic

Quote:
Originally Posted by dj4monie
Quote:
Originally Posted by life5577
How about we post a new topic or get back to the orignal topic at hand.....

The attraction between white women and black men?

Aint no doubt black men are mysterious....naturally sexy.....and from what I have seen, pretty well hung.....

either way white black red brown ......i like men......black and white are pretty sexy too.....
Mysterious? Where did you get that form a novel?

Naturally sexy, I don't what's better looking clean a Black car or a White car?

What does DICK size have to do with attraction, so are you saying your Size chaser? You're more interested in DICK size than the man its attached too?

Maybe your exposing more of your attutide about race than you let on...

"An Opinion Is Like An Asshole-Everyone Has One"

So with that in mind, I think its fair to take a look at my verbage and insight and comment on it. Is that not what this forum is for?

So maybe I should address every post I make with a quote of, "In My Opinion", and go from there. Hence that won't get your little feathers in a
a tizzy.

1-No, I did not get that from a novel...that is what I see and feel from a black man when I am around them.

2-A black man usually has pretty good genetics. Which many have less body fat. That allows them display there natural god given sexy body! I am not saying white men don't have a sexy genes or can't be just as sexy. But really the topic of this forum is called, "The Attraction Between White Women and Black Men", if I am not mistaken.

3-DICK SIZE-AIN'T NO WOMEN IN THE WORLD THAT WON'T TELL YOU THAT SIZE MATTERS! HECK YEAH THAT MAKES A DIFFERENCE. I DON'T WANT NO SHORT, NON-DEPTH HAVING, SMALL SWING MOTHA IN THE SACK WITH ME, GOOD MAN ATTACHED OR NOT....

PLEASURE IN A RELATIONSHIP IS A BIG FUCKIN DEAL....YOU CAN HAVE A GOOD WOMEN, BUT IF THE BITCH CAN'T PLEASE YOU AND SHE AIN'T GOT THAT GOOD PUSSY, THEN A MAN WILL CHEAT......YOU CAN HAVE A GREAT WOMEN BUT IF THE BITCH CAN'T GIVE IT UP TO HER MAN AND SHE THINKS SEX ONCE EVERY 2 WEEKS WILL CUT IT, THEN THEY WILL GO ELSEWHERE....A MAN NEEDS ATTENTION, HE NEEDS TO FEEL IMPORTANT, HE NEEDS TO BE THE PROTECTOR!

4-AS FOR ME EXPOSING MY ATTITUDE TOWARDS RACE, THATS A GOD DAM JOKE! I AM WHITE, I HAVE DATED WHITE, EUROPEAN AND BLACK. I LIVE IN A HOUSE WITH A BLACK MAN, MEXICAN, AND A ASIAN-IF YOU THINK I AM EXPOSING MY ATTITUDE ABOUT RACE, THEN YOU ARE A STRAIGHT LAME!

MY BLACK MAN IS NOT ONLY A GOOD LOVER, BUT AN INTELLIGENT DRIVEN MAN THAT I ADORE AND ADMIRE.

I AM 30 YEARS OLD....TRUST ME I KNOW MY SHIT! I LIKE WHAT I LIKE AND FELT THAT I WOULD THROW SOME OPINIONS OUT THERE AS THAT IS WHAT THIS FORUM IS FOR. IF YOU DON'T LIKE WHAT I SAY OR FEEL THAT I AM RACIST THEN MOVE THE FUCK ON!
life5577 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:19 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
since 1999 WhiteWomenBlackmen.com