WhiteWomenBlackMen.com

Go Back   WhiteWomenBlackMen.com > LOVE > The Attraction Between White Women and Black Men

Old 07-17-2008, 05:52 AM   #71
satyricon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moskvichka
I wish these ignorant white women who admire the "thug lifestyle" would live in Harlem for a couple of years, like I did, in the company of roaches, rats and drug addicts.
Did you remain on the East Coast?
Old 07-17-2008, 08:00 AM   #72
dj4monie

dj4monie is on a distinguished roaddj4monie is on a distinguished roaddj4monie is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by life5577
huh .....thats a pretty unfair statement dont you think? If I am not mistaken, don't all races have ignorant people among them....Also, I do believe that
black women and mexican women also live in those same areas. So does that make them ignorant too?
Huh?

Caucasians (born here, so Mosk is excluded) are DUMB by choice. Nobody is keeping them from being informed, getting a education or getting the job they want.

For Black Folk Ignorance is SYSTEMATIC! A reminder of the continued struggle against White Supremacy, we have been taught to hate ourselves and hate Africa.

No Matter How Much Money you make, what kind of Job you have or how good your Education you have, there's still White People that are going to say your a STUPID NIGGA and that has nothing to do with being dumb or smart, that's just flat ignorance and distaste for Black People in any form.

The Reich is busy calling Obama an Elitist, CODE for "Uppity Nigga"

When Jack Kennedy was running for office, he was a smart, he was American Royalty.

Obama finishes at the top of his Class at Harvard Law School and he's a Uppity Nigga, you figure it out...

When White women go around "THINKING" they fully understand the Black Experience from a Black Man's perspective, they are STUPID, they have NO IDEA and shouldn't THINK they know, but many of them DO.

Date Black Men, Marry Black Men, Enjoy The culture, that's fine, its great and its moving the country forward, but don't think you KNOW IT ALL and don't think you can't join the NAACP either, YOU CAN!
dj4monie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2008, 09:55 AM   #73
drow

drow is an unknown quantity at this point
Quoting this for emphasis!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dj4monie
No Matter How Much Money you make, what kind of Job you have or how good your Education you have, there's still White People that are going to say your a STUPID NIGGA and that has nothing to do with being dumb or smart, that's just flat ignorance and distaste for Black People in any form.
Let's take Obama for example. Even if he becomes president, he will STILL be a stupid nigga in the eyes of many! We are probably the most maligned demographic in the history of mankind and for what?!
drow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2008, 11:04 AM   #74
karmacoma.

karmacoma. has a reputation beyond reputekarmacoma. has a reputation beyond reputekarmacoma. has a reputation beyond reputekarmacoma. has a reputation beyond reputekarmacoma. has a reputation beyond reputekarmacoma. has a reputation beyond reputekarmacoma. has a reputation beyond reputekarmacoma. has a reputation beyond reputekarmacoma. has a reputation beyond reputekarmacoma. has a reputation beyond reputekarmacoma. has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Quote:
huh .....thats a pretty unfair statement dont you think? If I am not mistaken, don't all races have ignorant people among them....Also, I do believe that
black women and mexican women also live in those same areas. So does that make them ignorant too?
Huh?

Caucasians (born here, so Mosk is excluded) are DUMB by choice. Nobody is keeping them from being informed, getting a education or getting the job they want.

For Black Folk Ignorance is SYSTEMATIC! A reminder of the continued struggle against White Supremacy, we have been taught to hate ourselves and hate Africa.

The Reich is busy calling Obama an Elitist, CODE for "Uppity Nigga"

When Jack Kennedy was running for office, he was a smart, he was American Royalty.

Obama finishes at the top of his Class at Harvard Law School and he's a Uppity Nigga, you figure it out...

When White women go around "THINKING" they fully understand the Black Experience from a Black Man's perspective, they are STUPID, they have NO IDEA and shouldn't THINK they know, but many of them DO.

Date Black Men, Marry Black Men, Enjoy The culture, that's fine, its great and its moving the country forward, but don't think you KNOW IT ALL and don't think you can't join the NAACP either, YOU CAN!
We finally agree.
karmacoma. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2008, 12:50 PM   #75
RedFox

RedFox is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by drow
Quoting this for emphasis!

Quote:
Let's take Obama for example. Even if he becomes president, he will STILL be a stupid nigga in the eyes of many! We are probably the most maligned demographic in the history of mankind and for what?!
Are you serious?
Old 07-17-2008, 04:09 PM   #76
Moskvichka

Moskvichka will become famous soon enoughMoskvichka will become famous soon enoughMoskvichka will become famous soon enoughMoskvichka will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by satyricon
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moskvichka
I wish these ignorant white women who admire the "thug lifestyle" would live in Harlem for a couple of years, like I did, in the company of roaches, rats and drug addicts.
Did you remain on the East Coast?
Oh yeah! It may be expensive and a little crowded but by the Lord's grace we are spared hurricanes, tornadoes, floods and wildfires, so far anyway.
Old 07-18-2008, 09:09 PM   #77
life5577

life5577 is a name known to alllife5577 is a name known to alllife5577 is a name known to alllife5577 is a name known to alllife5577 is a name known to alllife5577 is a name known to alllife5577 is a name known to alllife5577 is a name known to all

How about we post a new topic or get back to the orignal topic at hand.....

The attraction between white women and black men?

Aint no doubt black men are mysterious....naturally sexy.....and from what I have seen, pretty well hung.....

either way white black red brown ......i like men......black and white are pretty sexy too.....
life5577 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2008, 04:21 AM   #78
dj4monie

dj4monie is on a distinguished roaddj4monie is on a distinguished roaddj4monie is on a distinguished road
Re: New Topic

Quote:

Aint no doubt black men are mysterious....naturally sexy.....and from what I have seen, pretty well hung.....

either way white black red brown ......i like men......black and white are pretty sexy too.....
Mysterious? Where did you get that form a novel?

Naturally sexy, I don't what's better looking clean a Black car or a White car?

What does DICK size have to do with attraction, so are you saying your Size chaser? You're more interested in DICK size than the man its attached too?

Maybe your exposing more of your attutide about race than you let on...
dj4monie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2008, 04:44 PM   #79
karmacoma.

karmacoma. has a reputation beyond reputekarmacoma. has a reputation beyond reputekarmacoma. has a reputation beyond reputekarmacoma. has a reputation beyond reputekarmacoma. has a reputation beyond reputekarmacoma. has a reputation beyond reputekarmacoma. has a reputation beyond reputekarmacoma. has a reputation beyond reputekarmacoma. has a reputation beyond reputekarmacoma. has a reputation beyond reputekarmacoma. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Quote:

What does DICK size have to do with attraction, so are you saying your Size chaser? You're more interested in DICK size than the man its attached too?

Quote:
pretty well hung.....
Quote:
I grabbed hold of his member
Quote:
he was hard.....
Quote:
length and width.....
Quote:
I got me a fine ass black man with a big ole pole
karmacoma. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2008, 09:20 PM   #80
life5577

life5577 is a name known to alllife5577 is a name known to alllife5577 is a name known to alllife5577 is a name known to alllife5577 is a name known to alllife5577 is a name known to alllife5577 is a name known to alllife5577 is a name known to all

Quote:
Quote:

"An Opinion Is Like An Asshole-Everyone Has One"

So with that in mind, I think its fair to take a look at my verbage and insight and comment on it. Is that not what this forum is for?

So maybe I should address every post I make with a quote of, "In My Opinion", and go from there. Hence that won't get your little feathers in a
a tizzy.

1-No, I did not get that from a novel...that is what I see and feel from a black man when I am around them.

2-A black man usually has pretty good genetics. Which many have less body fat. That allows them display there natural god given sexy body! I am not saying white men don't have a sexy genes or can't be just as sexy. But really the topic of this forum is called, "The Attraction Between White Women and Black Men", if I am not mistaken.

3-DICK SIZE-AIN'T NO WOMEN IN THE WORLD THAT WON'T TELL YOU THAT SIZE MATTERS! HECK YEAH THAT MAKES A DIFFERENCE. I DON'T WANT NO SHORT, NON-DEPTH HAVING, SMALL SWING MOTHA IN THE SACK WITH ME, GOOD MAN ATTACHED OR NOT....

PLEASURE IN A RELATIONSHIP IS A BIG FUCKIN DEAL....YOU CAN HAVE A GOOD WOMEN, BUT IF THE BITCH CAN'T PLEASE YOU AND SHE AIN'T GOT THAT GOOD PUSSY, THEN A MAN WILL CHEAT......YOU CAN HAVE A GREAT WOMEN BUT IF THE BITCH CAN'T GIVE IT UP TO HER MAN AND SHE THINKS SEX ONCE EVERY 2 WEEKS WILL CUT IT, THEN THEY WILL GO ELSEWHERE....A MAN NEEDS ATTENTION, HE NEEDS TO FEEL IMPORTANT, HE NEEDS TO BE THE PROTECTOR!

4-AS FOR ME EXPOSING MY ATTITUDE TOWARDS RACE, THATS A GOD DAM JOKE! I AM WHITE, I HAVE DATED WHITE, EUROPEAN AND BLACK. I LIVE IN A HOUSE WITH A BLACK MAN, MEXICAN, AND A ASIAN-IF YOU THINK I AM EXPOSING MY ATTITUDE ABOUT RACE, THEN YOU ARE A STRAIGHT LAME!

MY BLACK MAN IS NOT ONLY A GOOD LOVER, BUT AN INTELLIGENT DRIVEN MAN THAT I ADORE AND ADMIRE.

I AM 30 YEARS OLD....TRUST ME I KNOW MY SHIT! I LIKE WHAT I LIKE AND FELT THAT I WOULD THROW SOME OPINIONS OUT THERE AS THAT IS WHAT THIS FORUM IS FOR. IF YOU DON'T LIKE WHAT I SAY OR FEEL THAT I AM RACIST THEN MOVE THE FUCK ON!
life5577 is offline   Reply With Quote