WhiteWomenBlackMen.com

Go Back   WhiteWomenBlackMen.com > DATING ADVICE, RELATIONSHIPS, and ISSUES > Stereotypes and Myths

Old 07-30-2008, 06:56 PM   #1
Adolescent09
Bronze Member

Adolescent09 has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Most black men date FAT/UGLY white women

I know that this topic has already been made but this one in particular is different---

The topic myth is an atrociously implicative one that I would like to believe is false.

Instead of voicing our opinions on the invalidity of this myth can any of you black males and white females post post pictures of either yourselves or just normal black and white i/r couples? (no Seal, Tiger Woods.. etc.. please we've all seen those enough)

One picture can speak louder than 10 pages of thread discussions.
Adolescent09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2008, 07:22 PM   #2
Loki

Loki has a reputation beyond reputeLoki has a reputation beyond reputeLoki has a reputation beyond reputeLoki has a reputation beyond reputeLoki has a reputation beyond reputeLoki has a reputation beyond reputeLoki has a reputation beyond reputeLoki has a reputation beyond reputeLoki has a reputation beyond reputeLoki has a reputation beyond reputeLoki has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Most black men date FAT/UGLY white women

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adolescent09
I know that this topic has already been made but this one in particular is different---

The topic myth is an atrociously implicative one that I would like to believe is false.

Instead of voicing our opinions on the invalidity of this myth can any of you black males and white females post post pictures of either yourselves or just normal black and white i/r couples? (no Seal, Tiger Woods.. etc.. please we've all seen those enough)

Go to the "pics" thread, ...........sounds like a troll to me
Loki is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2008, 10:02 PM   #3
suprchic73

suprchic73 is a glorious beacon of lightsuprchic73 is a glorious beacon of lightsuprchic73 is a glorious beacon of lightsuprchic73 is a glorious beacon of lightsuprchic73 is a glorious beacon of lightsuprchic73 is a glorious beacon of lightsuprchic73 is a glorious beacon of lightsuprchic73 is a glorious beacon of light
good grief....not another "black men only date 'bottom of the barrel' white women" thread!?

spare me!
Old 07-30-2008, 10:22 PM   #4
vanilla2chai

vanilla2chai is a name known to allvanilla2chai is a name known to allvanilla2chai is a name known to allvanilla2chai is a name known to allvanilla2chai is a name known to allvanilla2chai is a name known to allvanilla2chai is a name known to allvanilla2chai is a name known to allvanilla2chai is a name known to all
Exactly Suprchic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There I go with my punctuation fetish again

I am so over this crap. People who say that are just messed up. Yes there are black men who date ugly women, There are white men who date ugly women and latinos and asians and etc.

Done.
vanilla2chai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2008, 01:26 AM   #5
Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano has a reputation beyond reputeTony Soprano has a reputation beyond reputeTony Soprano has a reputation beyond reputeTony Soprano has a reputation beyond reputeTony Soprano has a reputation beyond reputeTony Soprano has a reputation beyond reputeTony Soprano has a reputation beyond reputeTony Soprano has a reputation beyond reputeTony Soprano has a reputation beyond reputeTony Soprano has a reputation beyond reputeTony Soprano has a reputation beyond repute

"Long Live The Queen♠."
Tony Soprano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2008, 03:12 AM   #6
pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj has a reputation beyond reputepettyofficerj has a reputation beyond reputepettyofficerj has a reputation beyond reputepettyofficerj has a reputation beyond reputepettyofficerj has a reputation beyond reputepettyofficerj has a reputation beyond reputepettyofficerj has a reputation beyond reputepettyofficerj has a reputation beyond reputepettyofficerj has a reputation beyond reputepettyofficerj has a reputation beyond reputepettyofficerj has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Soprano
I'm feelin you on this one...
pettyofficerj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2008, 03:41 AM   #7
Be-you-tiful86

Be-you-tiful86 has a reputation beyond reputeBe-you-tiful86 has a reputation beyond reputeBe-you-tiful86 has a reputation beyond reputeBe-you-tiful86 has a reputation beyond reputeBe-you-tiful86 has a reputation beyond reputeBe-you-tiful86 has a reputation beyond reputeBe-you-tiful86 has a reputation beyond reputeBe-you-tiful86 has a reputation beyond reputeBe-you-tiful86 has a reputation beyond reputeBe-you-tiful86 has a reputation beyond reputeBe-you-tiful86 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Soprano
Lol @ that
Old 07-31-2008, 12:05 PM   #8
drow

drow is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Most black men date FAT/UGLY white women

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loki
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adolescent09

Go to the "pics" thread, ...........sounds like a troll to me
That's because "Idio-lecent" IS a troll.
drow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2008, 03:02 PM   #9
Soulthinker

Soulthinker has a reputation beyond reputeSoulthinker has a reputation beyond reputeSoulthinker has a reputation beyond reputeSoulthinker has a reputation beyond reputeSoulthinker has a reputation beyond reputeSoulthinker has a reputation beyond reputeSoulthinker has a reputation beyond reputeSoulthinker has a reputation beyond reputeSoulthinker has a reputation beyond reputeSoulthinker has a reputation beyond reputeSoulthinker has a reputation beyond repute
It is a rehash.
Soulthinker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2008, 03:49 PM   #10
shyandsweet

shyandsweet is on a distinguished roadshyandsweet is on a distinguished roadshyandsweet is on a distinguished road
That's right soul thinker- don't fall for this one people! Just stirring up trouble!
shyandsweet is offline   Reply With Quote