I found this site in the most peculiar way

Discussion in 'Conversations Between White Women and Black Men' started by Complex, Aug 2, 2008.

1. Complex

Complex New Member

Hello Everyone! :D

You would have never have guess how I found whitewomenblackmen.com

I was reading a Men's fashion forum when, one of the members mentioned "Ivy League Haircut." Seeing that I've never heard of such a term, I decided to go to Google photos to see what does an Ivy League haircut looks like.

So, I'm on Google and find a few photos to confirm what it is. On one of the photos I decide to open the direct link and, find a Blog pertaining to celebrity gossip. Having some leisure time, I read the page. Then, I come across Russell Simmons new Girlfriend. She looks fairly nice which made me want to find out where about she comes from.

Off to Google Photos I go. After a few clicks (It seems her name is spelt two different ways on the Internet) I stumble across a few Photos which reside here. I then, notice the website and say, why not.

So, here I am. :lol:

2. Moskvichka

Moskvichka New Member

Welcome to the magical land of Oz.

3. Bookworm616

Bookworm616 Well-Known Member

LOL!

Welcome aboard! :D

4. Complex

Complex New Member

Cheers!

I have lots of experience with Interacial relationships. In fact, my first encounter was at a tender age of 12 years old :) when I arrived to the States. Hopefully I can share some of my experience on whitewomenblackmen.com forums.

Let me set the record straight by saying, I am a guy. 8)

5. Moskvichka

Moskvichka New Member

:shock: Are you male or female?

6. life5577

life5577 New Member

welcome-bare with us...we are kinda debugging a few areas...
    this week we have had a few termites infest a few threads.....

we sprayed them down with repelant and hopefully they fall off...

but welcome...once you get involved you will understand that you may wear many hats....like exterminators....right mosk......lol

7. Complex

Complex New Member

Hmm.....

Good question.

Well,

I always thought Guy = Boy = Man = Male.

Do Women actually class them selves as a Guy?

8. Be-you-tiful86

Be-you-tiful86 Well-Known Member

Welcome to WWBM

I found the site when I was actually trying to find some numbers and percentages about IR dating that I could post in a group I own on another site.
    So I read the forums for like 3 hours and signed up then. That's about 4 months ago I think

9. Complex

Complex New Member

That's great to hear Be-you-tiful86!

Well, I just finish reading the "Hollywood/Celebrity IR Couples & News" forum. All seven pages! :shock:

Very interesting Messageboard indeed. But, I do need to rest. I can't believe I've been reading for 6 hours. :?

10. DI

DI New Member

6 hours? OMG! lol anyway i guess i have done kinda the same when i just found it. i couldnt get away, cause everything was soooo interesting to read for me! :D

11. Complex

Complex New Member

DI,

You couldn’t imagine the shock on my face when I noticed it was 3 am in the morning.

The members are very diplomatic on their views which, is rather refreshing in comparison to the other Message Boards I’ve explored. I would say it is the main reason why, I was reading for six hours without slight indication of boredom.

It is also nice to see a place where both parties are not afraid to express what they find attractive and, not shield it from within as, someone who is Gay or Lesbian but refuses to come out of the closet. 8)

Cheers!

12. Be-you-tiful86

Be-you-tiful86 Well-Known Member

You know sometimes we got trolls here who spoil the good atmosphere a bit but just ignoring them helps a lot.
    Eventually the threads they start even get deleted.
    So I like this bord a lot as well

13. Complex

Complex New Member

Yes Be-you-tiful86, I've noticed that. However, the signal to noise ratio is rather low. :wink:

Once you come to terms within yourself and, realize this type of negativity holds no significance to your well being, you’ll understand, such behavior is frivolous, and rather comical. At least, this is how I see it.

Too many people are worried about what others may think, and jeopardize their happiness during the process. While others feel they know the person just because they are the same complexion, yet were never formally introduced much less had a spot of Tea together. :lol:

Cheers!

14. DI

DI New Member

and i also love this forum because it breaks many stereotypes that all people have, especially in this IR thing.. it's great to get rid of them and be able to better understand people of the different race! :D

15. Complex

Complex New Member

I'm a product of not falling into the Stereotypical Persona that the American Media portrays. I’ve encountered a few Girls who were looking for a "Thug" that were grossly disappointed once they got know me. :lol:

"You are too conservative" was a statement I've gotten from a girl who was born in Thailand. You would think the properly fitted Button-downed shirts which I only sport would be the dead giveaway. :wink: