WhiteWomenBlackMen.com

Go Back   WhiteWomenBlackMen.com > DATING ADVICE, RELATIONSHIPS, and ISSUES > Stereotypes and Myths

Old 08-09-2008, 10:03 AM   #1
Shayla4bbc
Bronze Member

Shayla4bbc is an unknown quantity at this point
Male endowment

I didn't see this covered elsewhere, so I thought I would bring it up.

I have heard that black men have larger cocks than other races. I have dated many black men, and they have ranged from above average to huge (get away from me with that thing) but all have been bigger than in one way or another from the white men I have been with.

Have I just been beating the law of averages, or are black men bigger? Ladies, please share your experiences on this.
Shayla4bbc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2008, 11:43 AM   #2
Be-you-tiful86

Be-you-tiful86 has a reputation beyond reputeBe-you-tiful86 has a reputation beyond reputeBe-you-tiful86 has a reputation beyond reputeBe-you-tiful86 has a reputation beyond reputeBe-you-tiful86 has a reputation beyond reputeBe-you-tiful86 has a reputation beyond reputeBe-you-tiful86 has a reputation beyond reputeBe-you-tiful86 has a reputation beyond reputeBe-you-tiful86 has a reputation beyond reputeBe-you-tiful86 has a reputation beyond reputeBe-you-tiful86 has a reputation beyond repute
mh well the first black men I ve ever had sex with was even smaller down there than average size for white men according to some studies Ritex(a condom company) made.
Then some were just average and some above average.
I personally can't tell whether it is just a stereotype or not.
I just know that Ritex said the average length for black men was more than for white and that Asian was even smaller.
That I have totally know clue about though.Never slept with an Asian guy
Old 08-10-2008, 03:44 AM   #3
LA

LA has a reputation beyond reputeLA has a reputation beyond reputeLA has a reputation beyond reputeLA has a reputation beyond reputeLA has a reputation beyond reputeLA has a reputation beyond reputeLA has a reputation beyond reputeLA has a reputation beyond reputeLA has a reputation beyond reputeLA has a reputation beyond reputeLA has a reputation beyond repute
troll?
LA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2008, 04:00 AM   #4
Canelle

Canelle is an unknown quantity at this point
horny white man.
Canelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2008, 04:27 AM   #5
Be-you-tiful86

Be-you-tiful86 has a reputation beyond reputeBe-you-tiful86 has a reputation beyond reputeBe-you-tiful86 has a reputation beyond reputeBe-you-tiful86 has a reputation beyond reputeBe-you-tiful86 has a reputation beyond reputeBe-you-tiful86 has a reputation beyond reputeBe-you-tiful86 has a reputation beyond reputeBe-you-tiful86 has a reputation beyond reputeBe-you-tiful86 has a reputation beyond reputeBe-you-tiful86 has a reputation beyond reputeBe-you-tiful86 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katharina
horny white man.
Lol who knows?
Old 08-10-2008, 02:33 PM   #6
pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj has a reputation beyond reputepettyofficerj has a reputation beyond reputepettyofficerj has a reputation beyond reputepettyofficerj has a reputation beyond reputepettyofficerj has a reputation beyond reputepettyofficerj has a reputation beyond reputepettyofficerj has a reputation beyond reputepettyofficerj has a reputation beyond reputepettyofficerj has a reputation beyond reputepettyofficerj has a reputation beyond reputepettyofficerj has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalValleyGuy
troll?
here we go again
pettyofficerj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2008, 04:03 PM   #7
Shayla4bbc
Bronze Member

Shayla4bbc is an unknown quantity at this point
It would be nice to have some actual replies, rather than the bullshit you guys are putting in my topic.
Shayla4bbc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2008, 04:21 PM   #8
alli

alli will become famous soon enoughalli will become famous soon enoughalli will become famous soon enoughalli will become famous soon enough
Since I have not seen every penis God ever made I cannot tell you if all black men have bigger penises than men of other races. How is my or any other woman's limited experience going to prove or dispel that myth?
alli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2008, 05:26 PM   #9
pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj has a reputation beyond reputepettyofficerj has a reputation beyond reputepettyofficerj has a reputation beyond reputepettyofficerj has a reputation beyond reputepettyofficerj has a reputation beyond reputepettyofficerj has a reputation beyond reputepettyofficerj has a reputation beyond reputepettyofficerj has a reputation beyond reputepettyofficerj has a reputation beyond reputepettyofficerj has a reputation beyond reputepettyofficerj has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shayla4bbc
It would be nice to have some actual replies, rather than the bullshit you guys are putting in my topic.
stop making bullshit threads and people will stop posting equally bullshit replies

simple logic

you know..

let me give you somethin else....

stop drinking spoiled milk if you know it's going to give you the runs later
pettyofficerj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2008, 05:31 PM   #10
Moskvichka

Moskvichka will become famous soon enoughMoskvichka will become famous soon enoughMoskvichka will become famous soon enoughMoskvichka will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by pettyofficerj
stop drinking spoiled milk if you know it's going to give you the runs later

That's the way to talk to these trolls!