WhiteWomenBlackMen.com

Go Back   WhiteWomenBlackMen.com > DATING ADVICE, RELATIONSHIPS, and ISSUES > How To Meet White Women and Black Men

Old 09-29-2008, 03:53 PM   #1
nrphlly
Bronze Member

nrphlly is an unknown quantity at this point
beautiful white women in North Carolina

hello evryone im new to the forum, im 24 yrs of age and I have discovered the im only attracted to the nature and calm demeanor of white woman. I have dated, unhappily married white women, older women and women my same age.

I love the way that white women treat me. Like the king and provider that I'am. Id like to meet a white woman that wants to be held together with a black man.

Im very glad to have found a place like this and am happy to know that there are people out there with similar dilemmas such as mine....

I'm very handsome, professional, driven, and motivated. If there is a women out there looking for her other half. Please feel free to respond. Thankyou.
nrphlly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 05:02 PM   #2
Soulthinker

Soulthinker has a reputation beyond reputeSoulthinker has a reputation beyond reputeSoulthinker has a reputation beyond reputeSoulthinker has a reputation beyond reputeSoulthinker has a reputation beyond reputeSoulthinker has a reputation beyond reputeSoulthinker has a reputation beyond reputeSoulthinker has a reputation beyond reputeSoulthinker has a reputation beyond reputeSoulthinker has a reputation beyond reputeSoulthinker has a reputation beyond repute
NC

What part of NC you are from?
Soulthinker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 09:58 PM   #3
nrphlly
Bronze Member

nrphlly is an unknown quantity at this point
im from

winston salem over there by greensboro, and high point...

anyone in NC give me a reply
nrphlly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 05:13 PM   #4
Soulthinker

Soulthinker has a reputation beyond reputeSoulthinker has a reputation beyond reputeSoulthinker has a reputation beyond reputeSoulthinker has a reputation beyond reputeSoulthinker has a reputation beyond reputeSoulthinker has a reputation beyond reputeSoulthinker has a reputation beyond reputeSoulthinker has a reputation beyond reputeSoulthinker has a reputation beyond reputeSoulthinker has a reputation beyond reputeSoulthinker has a reputation beyond repute
Triad guy. Hope you find the woman you are looking for.
Soulthinker is offline   Reply With Quote