WhiteWomenBlackMen.com

Go Back   WhiteWomenBlackMen.com > DATING ADVICE, RELATIONSHIPS, and ISSUES > How To Meet White Women and Black Men

Old 10-30-2008, 11:25 PM   #1
memmphisguy1981
Bronze Member

memmphisguy1981 is an unknown quantity at this point
White women in Memphis

Any ladies from the Memphis area?
memmphisguy1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2008, 01:42 PM   #2
shyandsweet

shyandsweet is on a distinguished roadshyandsweet is on a distinguished roadshyandsweet is on a distinguished road
I live in Jonesboro- and go to memphis often-but I am moving to Maryland in 2 weeks! So how old are you?
shyandsweet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2008, 09:04 PM   #3
memmphisguy1981
Bronze Member

memmphisguy1981 is an unknown quantity at this point
I'm 27.
memmphisguy1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2008, 10:29 PM   #4
shion

shion will become famous soon enoughshion will become famous soon enoughshion will become famous soon enoughshion will become famous soon enough
'sup Memphis,nice to know me and Shy aren't the only tiger fans here.Wish I could help you with your search.Suggestion check out mate1...they have a wide array selection of the local and surrounding area.
shion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2008, 10:30 PM   #5
shion

shion will become famous soon enoughshion will become famous soon enoughshion will become famous soon enoughshion will become famous soon enough
Hey Shy,were did you meet your guy?
Old 11-02-2008, 08:05 PM   #6
shyandsweet

shyandsweet is on a distinguished roadshyandsweet is on a distinguished roadshyandsweet is on a distinguished road
Hi there Shion! I met him on an interracial dating website! I dated a couple of guys from memphis - but they just didn't work out! I have an accessory boutique that I was going to close anyway (too stressful in this economy ), and the job market here is terrible. He said he would move down here- (he can get a job anywhere)-but i said that's okay- i will give your area a try!!! My friends can't believe I am actually moving! But- I don't have children and neither does he- so we are mobile- we can always move if I don't like it up there!!! I think God tailor me him especially for me!! Oh and by the way- I did root for the tigers last year-but for the record- i am a RAZORBACK Go Hogs!!
Old 11-02-2008, 10:39 PM   #7
shion

that sounds sweet. I'm outprocessing out of the Air Force within the next 30 days and the job market does suck but I keep applying.
Are you going to re-open your shop in Maryland?
Sorry Memphisguy, forgive me for hijacking your thread.
Old 11-04-2008, 05:15 PM   #8
shyandsweet

Sorry Memphis guy- you're a young thing!! Shion- no I am not opening my boutique up in maryland. I am going to look for a job when i get up there. Maybe someday I will do it again. It is my forte!!! Good luck in Memphis! I will come back often to visit! I sure have seen lots of fine looking brothers over there!!!
Old 11-04-2008, 06:11 PM   #9
shion

Take it easy Shy, try to stay on WW/BM. I seen some of your past posts..you're a trip
Old 11-09-2008, 05:24 AM   #10
sxxxy_G
Bronze Member

sxxxy_G is an unknown quantity at this point
What's up from the Bluff City! I just moved from the Memphis area last month to Fayetteville, AR...The funny thing about my experiences while I was in Memphis was that I never dated any natives. Without exception, all of the women I dated were transplants, black and white. I wish you all the best in your search, but you cold probably do better in a different area.