WhiteWomenBlackMen.com

Go Back   WhiteWomenBlackMen.com > LOVE > Conversations Between White Women and Black Men

Old 02-18-2009, 10:21 PM   #41
Machiavel

Machiavel will become famous soon enoughMachiavel will become famous soon enoughMachiavel will become famous soon enoughMachiavel will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elklodge View Post
Honest question, do you think that many black women are jealous of white women hence the commonly used phrase "skinny white bitch" and stuff like that. What are your thoughts everyone?
If you're talking about Black American women, then yes, of course they are jealous of white women and are very insecure when it comes to white women.

There are more evidence to that jealousy, contempt/animosity toward white women than just the "skinny white bitch" phrase. I've heard enough commentary and explanation coming from all sisters of all social strata to know that it's just insecurity and jealousy. To many black American women, because of social injustice, white women have been priviledged and they have been put on a pedestal by a society that has oppressed black people. So in the black woman perspective, having white women being considered the "epitome of physical beauty" is already hurtful, but having some black men lusting, having a preference for white women adds insult to injury.

I remember very well the scene in Waiting to Exhale where Angela Bassett character burst into a conference room to interupt her husband in the middle of a meeting and just slaps Kelly Preston's character senseless. All the black women in the audience stood to their feet and clapped in the theater where I saw it in Universal Studios. I also remember black women in the audience clapping and cheering when Martin Lawrence, hosting Def Comedy Jam, said he wouldn't date white women.

So there's a lot of animosity from too many black American women who consider white women to be their ultimate nemesis and rival. It's different for continental African black women because they don't live in societies where they feel their beauty is less glamorous than Caucasian women, they don't feel or hear that white women are perceived to be the epitome of physical beauty etc. However, many dark skinned African women have an inferiority complex toward light skinned black women. Jealousy is part of human nature, but in physical appearance, women in general are most sensitive and are more likely to feel more insecure over other women.
Old 02-19-2009, 09:17 PM   #42
Hatiangirl
Bronze Member

Hatiangirl is an unknown quantity at this point
no

I am a black female and the answer is no

and I can't understand why you guys can't discuss this with black women and ask them rather than making inferences. You guys are not black women so how do u know us?

I thought this was white women and black men. Why are u guys wasting time talking about us.

If u want to talk about issues that affect the black community w/ others here's a website u can go to discuss.
Yes white women and people are welcomed

www.topix.com/forum/afam

And u don't need to join to post.

PLEASE READ THE SIGNATURE and PETITION
vvvvvvv

YOU CAN PETITION! To get the editor of the man who let that RACIST cartoon be on the NY POST. And DEMAND an apology just go to

http://colorofchange.org/nypost/

^^^^^
What are u waiting for? YOU can make change happen NOW!
Hatiangirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2009, 09:26 PM   #43
Liquid Swords

Liquid Swords has a reputation beyond reputeLiquid Swords has a reputation beyond reputeLiquid Swords has a reputation beyond reputeLiquid Swords has a reputation beyond reputeLiquid Swords has a reputation beyond reputeLiquid Swords has a reputation beyond reputeLiquid Swords has a reputation beyond reputeLiquid Swords has a reputation beyond reputeLiquid Swords has a reputation beyond reputeLiquid Swords has a reputation beyond reputeLiquid Swords has a reputation beyond repute
I signed your petition, Hatian Girl.

I didn't reply here because from my experience most black women really don't give a fuck. I don't really see why they'd be jealous. What's to be jealous of really? Sure a minority may be annoyed, you get white women, white men and black men that get annoyed by interracial dating too. I'm sure it's not jealousy though unless they're actually interested in the person that's with the person of another race.

These threads just seem pointless to me. It's just another sweeping generalisation - the kind we try to stop when made about interracial dating.

Even if some black women are jealous? WHY does it matter, in the grand scheme of things? We always have threads like this trying to find the logic or whatever in something that doesn't really matter.
Liquid Swords is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2009, 09:46 PM   #44
satyricon

Black women are jealous of white women who pursue and get black men.

Ugly black men are jealous of handsome black men who have wider dating (and mating) options than they do with women of all stripes, but think the reason is because they're darker instead of simply unattractive.

Who is satyricon jealous of?

No one.
Old 02-19-2009, 09:51 PM   #45
Max Mosley

Max Mosley has a reputation beyond reputeMax Mosley has a reputation beyond reputeMax Mosley has a reputation beyond reputeMax Mosley has a reputation beyond reputeMax Mosley has a reputation beyond reputeMax Mosley has a reputation beyond reputeMax Mosley has a reputation beyond reputeMax Mosley has a reputation beyond reputeMax Mosley has a reputation beyond reputeMax Mosley has a reputation beyond reputeMax Mosley has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Machiavel View Post
If you're talking about Black American women, then yes, of course they are jealous of white women and are very insecure when it comes to white women.

There are more evidence to that jealousy, contempt/animosity toward white women than just the "skinny white bitch" phrase. I've heard enough commentary and explanation coming from all sisters of all social strata to know that it's just insecurity and jealousy. To many black American women, because of social injustice, white women have been priviledged and they have been put on a pedestal by a society that has oppressed black people. So in the black woman perspective, having white women being considered the "epitome of physical beauty" is already hurtful, but having some black men lusting, having a preference for white women adds insult to injury.

I remember very well the scene in Waiting to Exhale where Angela Bassett character burst into a conference room to interupt her husband in the middle of a meeting and just slaps Kelly Preston's character senseless. All the black women in the audience stood to their feet and clapped in the theater where I saw it in Universal Studios. I also remember black women in the audience clapping and cheering when Martin Lawrence, hosting Def Comedy Jam, said he wouldn't date white women.

So there's a lot of animosity from too many black American women who consider white women to be their ultimate nemesis and rival. It's different for continental African black women because they don't live in societies where they feel their beauty is less glamorous than Caucasian women, they don't feel or hear that white women are perceived to be the epitome of physical beauty etc. However, many dark skinned African women have an inferiority complex toward light skinned black women. Jealousy is part of human nature, but in physical appearance, women in general are most sensitive and are more likely to feel more insecure over other women.

Unless you've been living under a rock or dont have experiences in black communities, I cant fathom how you could deny this post is true.
Max Mosley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2009, 11:43 PM   #46
malikom
Banned

malikom has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hatiangirl View Post
I am a black female and the answer is no

and I can't understand why you guys can't discuss this with black women and ask them rather than making inferences. You guys are not black women so how do u know us?

I thought this was white women and black men. Why are u guys wasting time talking about us.

If u want to talk about issues that affect the black community w/ others here's a website u can go to discuss.
Yes white women and people are welcomed

www.topix.com/forum/afam

And u don't need to join to post.

PLEASE READ THE SIGNATURE and PETITION
vvvvvvv
That Topix forum is horrible.

You got a bunch of racist white guys pretending to be blacks,writing all sorts of crazy stuff
malikom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2009, 12:52 AM   #47
Bookworm616

Bookworm616 has a reputation beyond reputeBookworm616 has a reputation beyond reputeBookworm616 has a reputation beyond reputeBookworm616 has a reputation beyond reputeBookworm616 has a reputation beyond reputeBookworm616 has a reputation beyond reputeBookworm616 has a reputation beyond reputeBookworm616 has a reputation beyond reputeBookworm616 has a reputation beyond reputeBookworm616 has a reputation beyond reputeBookworm616 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by satyricon View Post
Black women are jealous of white women who pursue and get black men.

Ugly black men are jealous of handsome black men who have wider dating (and mating) options than they do with women of all stripes, but think the reason is because they're darker instead of simply unattractive.

Who is satyricon jealous of?

No one.
LMAO!! You're a goofball!!

You can't hold a man down without staying down with him - Booker T. Washington.
Bookworm616 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2009, 01:14 AM   #48
satyricon

A secure goofball.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bookworm616 View Post
LMAO!! You're a goofball!!
Old 02-20-2009, 01:25 AM   #49
Bookworm616

Bookworm616 has a reputation beyond reputeBookworm616 has a reputation beyond reputeBookworm616 has a reputation beyond reputeBookworm616 has a reputation beyond reputeBookworm616 has a reputation beyond reputeBookworm616 has a reputation beyond reputeBookworm616 has a reputation beyond reputeBookworm616 has a reputation beyond reputeBookworm616 has a reputation beyond reputeBookworm616 has a reputation beyond reputeBookworm616 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
A secure goofball.
A confident man is all good!!

You can't hold a man down without staying down with him - Booker T. Washington.
Bookworm616 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2009, 05:46 AM   #50
Liquid Swords

Liquid Swords has a reputation beyond reputeLiquid Swords has a reputation beyond reputeLiquid Swords has a reputation beyond reputeLiquid Swords has a reputation beyond reputeLiquid Swords has a reputation beyond reputeLiquid Swords has a reputation beyond reputeLiquid Swords has a reputation beyond reputeLiquid Swords has a reputation beyond reputeLiquid Swords has a reputation beyond reputeLiquid Swords has a reputation beyond reputeLiquid Swords has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
A secure goofball.
lmao.
Liquid Swords is offline   Reply With Quote