100 Things You Need to Know About Women

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by 7Seven, Nov 13, 2005.

1. SardonicGenie

SardonicGenie New Member

One thing you'll learn about Seven really soon, is that he's always bitter about everyone and everything. It doesn't necessarily mean he's grouping you into one category all the time. That's just how he is...

but, nonetheless, he knows what he is talking about a lot of times when discussing the pitfalls of dating or often working with women, and I can bet that you would be supported by your colleagues wherever you attended school or work in a career, but let's not forget how many of them got where you are...

but, it's not like they will actually fess up to that...

and, it makes women like you look bad, doesn't it?

Overall, I see your point, but it doesn't change what's true.

2. 7Seven

7Seven New Member

My Dear Miss B,

So you are using Magic words like 'stereotype' for compassion as an deterrence mechanism in the face of PURE LOGIC!? Are you serious Miss B!? Come on sweetheart! What do you REALLY know outside of your senses? It obviously hampers you in achieving a higher level of consciousness and comprehension. Your senses is the VERY BASIS of your argument. Yet I sustain, your senses fails to the critique of Logic and Reason. Magic words like 'stereotype' is an lazy word for intellectual myposes. I do not care about how this assertion - women lacking the necessary intelligence to be independent makes you feel; because well, your 'feelings'it is irrelevant to the discussion.

If only you can see the light of day on how habitual this behaviour yours truly is; even if I displayed countless conclusions of surveys, test analysis of literal scientific proof - on how men wave frequencies work in an different pattern - you will dismiss them because it does not go with your senses of YOURSELF and of other women. Which displays a bias, mental comfort and laziness. Even when that VERY evidence is used against me - LOGICALLY, it difficult to refute. Still, you ONLY have 2 areas of discipline? Have you ever studied outside of England? How many languages do you speak besides English? Can you read and compose music? Are you affluent in ALL ENGLISH DICTION? And you only "almost" completed the first two! Come on sweetheart, you have a long way to go before you reach my area of comprehension. No "pun" intended, just stating the facts.

You should also know, any women worth my time I treat with utmost rightness and respect because she has earned it, I do not give a beedin blue hell how attractive she is OR how intelligent she 'thinks' she is. (Though I would like a combination of both) Men like me esteem nothing less and only aspire the women we are with to grow both mentally and emotionally. I do not need some half wit holding me down - Black, White or Asian. As the saying goes, "You may dislike me, but the more you HATE me, the more you will learn."

3. MistressB

MistressB New Member

Yes, you're right, I will continue to dismiss gender stereotypes until someone can find me a definitive pattern of behaviour which is it possible to apply to all women as a genetic atrribute, globally, without exceptions, in comparison to all men, globally, without exceptions. Until you give me proof that these sweeping claims have genetic foundation I will continue to dismiss them as stereotyping, not because of intellectual myopia but because it is the appropriate word to describe massive overgeneralisation.

And in answer to your questions: yes I am capable of reading and composing music, yes I have skill in different languages, and yes I have partly completed an LLB in addition to my Cambridge degree. I am a decade younger than you: let's see what I can manage by your age, eh?

PS. Capitals don't make a bad argument better.

4. SardonicGenie

SardonicGenie New Member

So, I guess we all learned one thing. Both women and men can stereotype one another about the EXACT same things, for the EXACT same reasons: Manipulation and Power....

but, more often than not, it's women who do it.

5. 7Seven

7Seven New Member

Miss B

I do not have much time and I do not believe in making women look absolutely foolish. But I suggest you continue your education because you are severely lacking a good - even by Cambridge standards. I believe you have been engaging too many "Womyn's Studies", and is far past brainwashed with half truths and dogma.

Half the word's population will dismiss this story as you will - but a new study claims the cleverest people are far more likely to be male than female. Men are more intelligent than women by about five IQ points on average, this does not even mention the ratio of the genius spectrum, which is ONE-SIDED making them better suited for tasks of high complexity, according to the authors of a paper due to be published in the British Journal of Psychology. May I deter your emotional babble - Take a read -The Dictionary of Psychology by Raymond J Corsini

A clip of one well renown psychologist of your quality in Cambridge states ---Genetic differences in intelligence between the sexes helped explain why many more men than women won Nobel Prizes or became chess grandmasters, the study by Paul Irwing and Richard Lynn concludes. They showed that men outnumbered women in increasing numbers as intelligence levels rose. There were twice as many with IQ scores of 125, typical for people with first-class degrees. When scores rose to 155, associated with genius, there were 5.5 men for every woman.----

Dr Irwing, a senior lecturer in organisational psychology at Manchester University, said he was uncomfortable with the findings. However, he said, the evidence was clear, despite the insistence of many academics that there were no meaningful gender differences in levels of intelligence. "For personal reasons I would like to believe men and women are equal, and broadly that's true," he said. "But over a period of time the evidence in favour of biological factors has become stronger and stronger. I have been dragged in a direction that I don't particularly like, but it would be sensible if the debate was based on what we pretty much know to be the case."

In my opinion, understanding all human intelligence is virtually unattainable. Why you ask? Human knowledge is flawed, because we have people like you who draw conclusions through their senses. It is almost deemed insulting to some, to suggest that there is a physical reality, and as a consequence, absolute truths that are necessarily derived from this reality. The notion that all these fragments is separately existent is evidently an illusion, and this illusion cannot do other than lead to endless conflict and confusion.

The real problem that this new knowledge faces is that it contradicts the current post-modern belief that it is impossible to know Reality, and thus to have Absolute Truth. All knowledge is relative to cultural constructions, which are ultimately merely ideas, not real things existing in themselves. Which is why you are at with the stance you take. It is faulty at best. Not even worth my thought and many others of higher comprehension.

As Aristotle states in his lecture on Metaphysics, Rather, they start this, displaying it to the senses, .... and go on to offer more or less rigorous demonstrations of the per se attributes of their proprietary genera. This sort of procedure is inductive (empirical) and it is as plain as a pikestaff that it does not amount to a demonstration of essence or of what it is to be a thing.

6. SardonicGenie

SardonicGenie New Member

Throughout history, most of the world's greatest philosophers, scientists, and astrologers were men...

in fact, men are far more dynamic than women on average, especially when you count things that we fair better at the majority of the time, such as natural survival, warfare, labor work, resourcefulness, technology, art, music, and endurance.

7. fly girl

fly girl Well-Known Member

Since the black men here believe so much that the average male IQ being higher than the average female IQ makes them superior, why not break it on down. What about the average IQ of the black male against the average IQ of the white female? Or the average IQ of the white male against the black male? Does your being lower in contrast to both white women and black men mean you less superior then?

8. SardonicGenie

SardonicGenie New Member

Nobody said that the average higher IQ of men makes them superior, regardless of what you want to believe...

and since you are trying to make a race issue out of it, well, I guess that says something about your IQ. And, if you think that your being white raises your IQ, then all of the things you write about in this site speak for themselves, especially when your statistics make absolutely no sense at all whatsoever.

9. tuckerreed

tuckerreed New Member

I am a black man here, flygirl and I never said anything about mens IQs being better than women. look at the stats dont stereotype all black men here

10. SardonicGenie

SardonicGenie New Member

That's all she does over and over again, and then plays the victim about how we all are doing this and that, only for disagreeing with her.

11. tuckerreed

tuckerreed New Member

I see that sardonic, what is her problem? must be a young kid

12. SardonicGenie

SardonicGenie New Member

For some reason, she feels compelled to 'put us black men in our place' just for disagreeing with her all the time. Maybe she shouldn't be involved with one at all, if she can't handle a simple disagreement or two from us.

13. fly girl

7 said it here is the quote, "Men are more intelligent than women by about five IQ points on average, this does not even mention the ratio of the genius spectrum, which is ONE-SIDED making them better suited for tasks of high complexity, according to the authors of a paper due to be published in the British Journal of Psychology." If he wants to argue the average IQ of men v women, I believe he needs to look at all the averages, including white women v black men. But, of coarse, that HAS to be racists....

But, of coarse. That must be it.

14. fly girl

yeah, thats it. I must be a young kid, unable to handle being married to a black man, etc, etc, etc. for not buying into the "male superiority" bullshit espoused on this site. :roll:

15. fly girl

Not at all. But, I just wont be one of the fluff women who sit her and talk about "chocolate dicks" etc while you guys espouse some of the most ignorant shit about women in general.

16. SardonicGenie

SardonicGenie New Member

This discussion doesn't pertain to racial statistics, only gender ones, and that statement doesn't imply superiority.

That is it, and if not, then what is it?

17. fly girl

Actually, I will leave the victimhood to you black men. Nothing is ever your fault. Speaking of bad things about black men in general ALWAYS cause a personal attack by the black men.

18. SardonicGenie

SardonicGenie New Member

Who said anything about 'chocolate dicks' in here until you brought it up, and what's so ignorant about the truth? Just because you cant handle it doesn't mean it isn't true, and you only confirm it all with these posts any way. That itself is very ignorant.

19. SardonicGenie

SardonicGenie New Member

So, what is our fault now? Oh, I'm sorry, I forgot that disagreements with black men are oppressive to you, since so much in the world is our fault. Remind me of what things we are to blame for again.

20. fly girl

But, of coarse, I am ignorant. (another personal attack). Yet, the "truth" is that this thread has been about womens v mens IQ statistics. I now choose to speak of the difference between white womens average IQ's and black mens average IQ's.