100 Things You Need to Know About Women

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by 7Seven, Nov 13, 2005.

1. 7Seven

7Seven New Member

Flygirl,

I do find your anecdotes amusing...

I do love the fact you are quoting what I say, it lets me know, that I am always on your mind. Albeit it is all kind of romantic really - wouldn't you say? But the more you hate me, the more you will learn - just let it boil over into rage and my job is done. You will be about 10 points higher in IQ. But really, what do you know outside of your senses?

You will never want to challenge me in a debate because YOU KNOW you can never contend to my logical senses. Your mental laziness and intellectual myopia is prevalent in your rhetorical babble. Your IQ is average so that does not make your IQ any higher then any person of colour. It is AVERAGE! Your IQ definitely would not be higher then my own or Miss B's. I also love the use of your English vernacular. It is pitiful at best, maybe you should check yourself in special ed! Derrrrrqqq!!!!!!

Miss B,

You should know I do respect your level of intelligence and restraint because you have yet retorted to shaming language - even though I can be a bit of a brute when debating. And for that you have my respect. I was only testing your level of comprehension and mental control.

2. SardonicGenie

SardonicGenie New Member

I was just stating an overall fact...

which means that I wasn't implying that women can never excel in anything. I only said that men excel more in those things (NOT ONLY) and we do, and with all the freedom women have in today's time, they still fall behind in those things...

and, when Seven wrote that quote, he was just being his usual self, and has a point about white supremacy, because people of all demographics worldwide are deeply ingrained with it, in fact, you can see, hear, and sense it anywhere and everywhere, when you watch TV, listen to music, go shopping, travel the world, and read the newspaper.

I know how he meant it, so that's why I agreed with him about it, not because I believe in it myself. Fly Girl tried to use it to play the race card, when this discussion isn't about racial IQ, which is ludicrous and petty.

3. SardonicGenie

SardonicGenie New Member

It's not on average, especially if you counting all white men and Asian men versus all black men.

I somewhat agree with this part, since those things will have an impact on it.

This is why I somewhat disagree. To believe this is to insinuate that blacks and Hispanics need a more 'special' education than whites and Asians, especially if blacks and Hispanics are discriminated against in the American school system, by being placed in classes with the more remedial teachers.

So, with this conclusion of female independence, would you say that women are naturally dependent?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but this doesn't seem like what you have been saying before.

4. MistressB

MistressB New Member

Thank you. I enjoy debating in an intelligent way, and don't consider it part of the fun to stoop to a level of personal insults - call me an old fashioned lady if you will :lol: (and I have no doubt that you will...!)

5. 7Seven

7Seven New Member

IQ discrepancies amongst men is a total social-economic construct. Asian, Asian Indian, White, Black - Black Africans, etc, etc. It would be absurd to think Black men with first class education would have an IQ below 126. Just like it would absurd to think white men from trailer trash would have an IQ above 85. But, even within these 'brackets' BM will be 1-5 points lower. Again, it is also absurd to think BM do not have IQ's of 155 and upward. The probability may be lower given the social construct but it exists none the less. So on 'average' you would see BM with lower IQ's - simply because the majority of Blacks, especially out of Africa do not have access to first class education throughout their livelihood. But WW do and still, even then, their IQ's would be lower given that Black male has the same amount of education as she. Again, Science will back this up and this all derives out of high probabilities within the greatest common denominator.

If you want to say men are superior to women simply because we have greater general intelligence - then by all means, go ahead. But that is not what I have been talking about at all. To achieve 'Independence' absolutely for a women - means: cutting off her very biological senses, the senses she excels in moreso then men. What man is going to find that attractive? THIS is the question she needs to ask herself, and if she pursue this "independence" how much would it change her SOUL in the eyes of men. She will either succumb to her senses, become an lipstick lesbian, or live forever in disdain - just because she can not control men. Just look at where it is getting BW. But BW only succumb to WM or she becomes an lipstick lesbian. For that every man she will come in contact with, she will see as weak because she has know one she can esteem above herself.

6. SardonicGenie

SardonicGenie New Member

I never said once that we are superior to women, nor did I imply it. Being more dynamic on average doesn't mean we are superior...

and, I pretty much agree with everything else you just said. You hit it on the nail that time. Being educated isn't the same a s being smart, but with the average black man, people assume so. If that's true, then why do so many highly educated white kids commit such stupid crimes as toilet papering a house, defecating in urinals, using drugs (crystal meth, marijuana, PCP, cocaine) vandalism, car theft, rape/murder and computer hacking?

Also, others may not have noticed this yet, but in your original post written in here, there were comments about men too, as well as women, and you, yourself, made comments about men and their ways towards women, and no on else noticed that either, so I don't think you are a sexist. A drama queen, maybe, :lol: but not a sexist.