15 things you did not know about me

Discussion in 'Parties and Games' started by FG, Jun 28, 2009.

1. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

Not really sure. I just don't get hungry.

2. Dex216

Dex216 New Member

1. I used to eat insects when I was a little kid
    2. I didn't lose my virginity until I was 21
    3. I am related to blues great B.B. King
    4. I weighed 280 lbs. six years ago
    5. I'm terrified of thunder and lightning
    6. I love maps
    7. I don't like butter; if I can't taste it or see it, I'm okay. Otherwise, it won't be on anything I eat
    8. I've never flown on a plane
    9. I grew up in the same house that singer Tracey Chapman grew up in; we bought the house from her mother
    10. I hate onions, but not onion rings
    11. My favorite wrestler growing up was Ric Flair
    12. I used to close my eyes when I drank out of cups and glasses because I was afraid of seeing my reflection in them
    13. As a child, I used to take all my clothes off when I went to the bathroom; I still do this occasionally
    14. I am a relentless knuckle-cracker
    15. I dream of creating my own country

3. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

BB King? Nice man.

280? For real? Damn, you hella turned that around bro. Good shit.

Sometimes I would do the same when I went to the bathroom. Shit's more comfortable sometimes.

Knuckle crackers, REPRESENT!!!!! Neck Crackers, REPRESENT!!! Back crackers, REPRESENT Elbow crackers, REPRESENT!!!! If I can crack a body part, I'll crack it. :) I used to be able to crack my ears in second grade somehow by tugging on my earlobe.

4. Bookworm616

Bookworm616 Well-Known Member

1. I don't drink coffee. In fact, I can't even stand the smell of coffee. The smell of coffee makes me gag.

2. I hate mayonnaise and find it horrible that I can't eat pre-made sandwiches (most of the time) because they ALL have mayo on them. LATE EDIT: I also won't eat Miracle Whip or horseradish.

3. I hate tomatoes, but I love ketchup and spaghetti sauce and don't even get me started on how yummy cream of tomato soup is (especially with a grilled cheese sandwich. :smt023 )

4. I taught myself how to play the piano. One summer as a teenager, I was bored and we had a piano, so I took the sheet music to Beethoven's Fur Elise and learned how to play it.

5. I've never tried a cigarette and the heaviest drug (aside from alcohol) I've ever had was vicodin for after my wisdom teeth removal and for after giving birth.

6. I hadn't broken a bone until 5 years ago, when my daughter broke my nose.

7. I'm the youngest of 5, and when I was 6, my oldest sister had a son. My parents pretty much raised him, so in essence, he "stole my thunder" as the youngest, and for that I was insanely jealous of him and hated him until I was about 12 years old. LOL.

8. I have a love/hate relationship with my family and there are times that I wish I was an orphan. :neutral:

9. I graduated high school a virgin.

10. I always say I have no regrets, but in fact, I have one regret. I never should have married my 2nd husband. If I could have a do over, I'd get pregnant and break it off with him.

11. The thing I miss most about my first marriage is the house that we had built. LOL. And to this day, if I'm in the area, I will do a drive by and reminisce.

12. My favorite candy is swedish fish - the cherry flavored to be exact.

13. I absolutely love science - especially chemistry. I feel so free and happy when I'm in a chemistry class or I'm in a physical anthropology class. My dream is to get my Ph.D in Forensic Anthropology.

14. I love reading scary books at night right before I go to bed, even though it freaks me out to lay in the darkness hearing sounds that I can't identify.

15. I've never had major surgery (knock on wood) and my only hospital stay was for 2 days after having my daughter.

Last edited: Jun 29, 2009
  5. lippy

lippy Well-Known Member

i love swedish fish...only the red!:smt023

6. you and I are one and the same Brotha Ajax! I HATE talking to people, socializing unless I know the people REALLY well, and I HATE attention!

OK I wonder if I can be creative enough to make 15....

1. I am a germaphobe
    2. I am also a clean freak
    3. I love love love songs with filthy content, such as 2 live crew
    4. My favorite singer is Meatloaf
    5. I am quite anti-social, I only like hanging out with those I know really well
    6. I have no friends in this country (aside from my husband) and I like it that way
    7. I HATE DOGS with a vengeance
    8. I only like funny movies
    9. I am uncomfortable around (most) children
    10. I have to babysit three of them tomorrow :smt013
    11. I could not live without ketchup. Though you couldn't pay me to eat a tomato
    12. I am very analytical, and I notice lots of things other people don't seem to
    13. I left school in tenth grade
    14. I have an intense fear of flying
    15. I fended off and chased out an intruder who broke in to my house while I was home alone, in the shower six months ago. Naked, with my toothbrush and lots of swear words.

7. Bookworm616

8. I was petrified of being a mom because I'd never been exposed to infants.

12. I am the same way. I notice alot of things others don't, as well.

15. Wow!! You are brave! :smt023

8. How funny, because I took forever to come up with my 15, I had no idea you wrote the ketchup tomatoes thing until after I posted mine - how bizarre!!!

9. Bookworm616

LOL! I'm glad to know I'm not the only one! :smt023

10. mama

mama Well-Known Member

1.I am the middle child, I have 2 sisters
    2.I have a son and a daughter
    3.I dont drink tea or coffee
    4.I love chocolate
    5.My favorite movie is save the last dance
    6.I have had low iron since i was a teenager, I have had injections and pills nothing helps
    7.I was really shy all through school
    8.I like all types of music rnb, pop, rap, rock
    9.I was raised by a single mother
    10.I'm scared of bees
    11.I used to be a work at a daycare center
    12.I'm very fussy with food
    13.I usually wear black clothes, i dont know why
    14.I'm a very curious person, I like to know whats going on
    15.I think black guys are sexy ;)

11. lippy

lippy Well-Known Member

hmmmmmmmmm

1. i almost died when i was 25 from the e-coli virus...in/out of intensive care for a month...my whole body shed it's skin like a snake...even the bottoms of my feet...i couldn't even walk on them because all of the thicker skin was gone...
    2. i was a big sister in the big brothers/sisters program...i had a little brother...he had been abused by several males in his life and just felt more comfortable around women
    3. my all time favorite candybar is called "bing" the only time i find it is of i am on a road trip and stop in a little town in the middle of nowhere...there it is at the truck stop...everytime i find one i think of my mom taking me bowling with her on thursdays at jubilee lanes...she would always give me money to get a "bing"
    4. when i learned to drive a car i also learned how to change the oil
    5. i have a voice/laugh that people never forget...years will go by and i will be somewhere just chatting/laughing and someone will walk up to me and say...you are______...i recognized your voice/laugh
    6. my best friend comitted suicide when i was in my early 20s
    7. i own curley cats...selkirk rex...a cat in sheeps clothing...curley fur and whiskars
    8. we also have a rabbit named hopper
    9. i have a photographic memory...i remember too much sometimes...things i would rather forget...complete scenarios come back to me as if they are happening right then and there
    10. i am very driven...go getter...competitive...when it comes to my work
    11. if i didn't color my hair it would be salt/pepper
    12. i can do fun things with my tongue...roll it...turn it upside down...and make funny noises with the roof of my mouth
    13. two days after having my son via c-section...i was out shopping with my parents at the factory outlet stores...
    14. my son modeled for a hat company when he was a baby...every baby hat sold out within days and the company had the highest grossing season in sales
    15. i am loyal to those i love and i also love deeply...for me it isn't an overnight fall in love...it takes time for my love to develop...

12. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

Holy shit! You're right!!!!! We are hella similar.

Number 1. Not so much as I used to be though. But I still get really shitty and grossed out when I hear somebody go to the bathroom, and hear the toilet flush, and don't hear one drop of water come from the sink. Fuckin' EWW!!!!!

3. Ain't it the truth. I loves me some filthy songs.

5. Yup, yup. You already know.

9. I do not like kids. I cringe a lot of the time just hearing a group with an obnoxious laugh.

11. Ketchup is LIFE!!!!!!! A must have for a lot of my food. Tomatoes, hell naw. Get that off my burger, please!

But I do love hotdogs with a passion. :D

13. OH. My. God.

Freaky.....

YEs I love hotdogs too, I had one today at the fair in fact, covered in ketchup and a bit of mustard!

Oh and we have something else in common too, or maybe the younger me, and you... I noticed in another thread/s you are hella picky about your car and the way it looks etc... I HAVE to have a sweet car, it HAS to be low (first and foremost), I have to drive at a cruising speed, to show off my ride (well, this is when I had a sweet car), I would never let passengers (or myself) flip down the sun visors, because it just wasn't cool... many things I am picky about with cars. I don't have one right now unfortunately, but I'd love an Audi A4.

14. FG

FG Well-Known Member

I was a tomboy after all so all of that was kinda natural progression:)
    I
    some very cool pix w the mohawk that I will probably laugh at when I get old and gray:)
    Thanks Russia:)

I LOVE your 15!!!!

15. Be-you-tiful86

Be-you-tiful86 Well-Known Member

Hehe now that I think about it do with most candy,skittles,... too

16. Be-you-tiful86

Oh they definitely do. I like the brown ones best :)

17. Be-you-tiful86

Same here.My mom is a coffee addict and tried to hook me on it when I wa 12.Lol. I had 1 sip and never again.Lol

18. Be-you-tiful86

What candy is this? I've never heard of it. May give it a try if it sounds good and I can find it somewhere in Germany.Hehe

19. Be-you-tiful86

OOOHH I've watched SAVE THE LAST DANCE 1 at least 30 times.Love it. Hehe I didn't like part 2 a lot but part 1 was great. I like most of Julia Stiles' movies,anyway

20. mama

mama Well-Known Member

I don't like the second one, I own the first one on dvd I've watched it a million times. lol