15 things you did not know about me

Discussion in 'Parties and Games' started by FG, Jun 28, 2009.

1. TheHuntress

TheHuntress Well-Known Member

HAHA..I was referring to the dry spell. ;)

2. Tamstrong

Tamstrong Administrator Staff Member

Oops...LOL! I don't think of it as a "dry" spell, but I don't know what to call it. I may not be getting any at the moment, but with my imagination conditions don't stay dry. :smt112

3. TheHuntress

Oh, I hear you... I call it a dry spell because the male landscape is deserted. However, if you follow me down this way....

[​IMG]

...it's quite well-populated. LOL

4. jayarmy

jayarmy New Member

LMAO... LOL LOL LOL

5. Tamstrong

LMAO!!!

Yeah, I'm pretty familiar with the place; I visit quite often. :smt112

6. TheHuntress

;)

It's a lovely place. ;) I have a second home there. :cool:

7. Tamstrong

Yes, it is. I'm considering buying a second home there myself. ;)

8. MissWacy

MissWacy New Member

same here, but i like one of her songs and only one, other then that she is annoyin madonna wannbe lol

9. MissWacy

MissWacy New Member

twas a time i was there for a long vaction my self lol

10. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

She's no worst than Justin Beiber. That chick really annoys me.

11. Tamstrong

Lol, it's a nice place to visit on occasion, but the extended vacations there tend to get pretty dull & lonely. ;)

12. MissWacy

MissWacy New Member

lol i find them both annoying in their own way

13. curleyblonde

curleyblonde New Member

All this talk about kissing makes me want to kiss.............. mmmm kissing.....

14. Tirkah

Tirkah Active Member

mmmm right back atcha

15. wtarshi

wtarshi Well-Known Member

nothing beats a great pash...!!!!

16. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

1. I have no tolerance or patience for either ignorant or arrogant people.

2. I’m easy going and laid back, but most of the people that actually know me if asked will say that at times I give off an air of quite menace and intimidation, usually manifesting if I have to interact with the type of people from number one.

3. I not impressed with “shiny objects” and bullshit.

4. I even less impressed with people who are impressed with “shiny objects” and bullshit.

5. I’ll eat practically any vegetables except for sweet peas and corn. Both of those mother fuckers are nasty.

6. I have a dime sized scar on the left side of my head that hair does grow due to being hit in the head with a razor sharp metal bar.

7. I learned how to drive a car at age 13, but up until the age of 22 I basically rode dirty, no driver’s license or insurance for any of the cars I had then and it was just plain luck that I never got caught.

8. Rather than follow in my older brother’s athletic footsteps in high school by participating in football, basketball and track and field, I made my own mark at the school by strictly participating in track and field only and set various records that still stand at the school today.

9. I am a Black man and I have played a joke. I’ve put pee-pee in your Coke…

10. My mother was angry with me for about two years because rather than used the money I had been saving since I was about six years old to help me go to art school, I gave it to her to help her pay for a necessary surgery that she needed to have.

11. I have been shot at, had someone attempt to stab me, been hit in the face with a cement block fragment (no broken bones thankfully), and had someone attempt to run me and a cousin over with a vehicle while we were on foot, at various points in time all before the age of 16.

12. I was raised in Louisiana and love all types of seafood, except for crawfish. That’s blasphemy around those parts.

13. I hate my full first name and therefore never use it because it is countrified as all fuck.

14. During sex I come to the right, come to the left, come two times, twirl my dick around and then freeze.

15. Due to the amount of ignorant shit I’ve encountered during my life so far nothing really fazes or scares me. The only time I have been truly terrified was when my wife was involved in a serious car accident which totally obliterated her car. She was three months pregnant with the twins at the time.

17. TheHuntress

1. I'm with you on this. I have less than zero patience for that kind of B.S.

10. What a sweet thing for you to do for your mother, Ra! And my next question is- do you still do art? Do we get to see some?

15. Wow, how scary for you and your wife. I'm so glad she was OK.

18. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

Yes I still draw from time to time but not as much as I use to or would like to. I'm basically self taught. I posted two drawings I did recently (within the last 6-8 months) up in The Nerdz Lounge Thread quite a while back. Link below.

http://whitewomenblackmen.com/forum/showthread.php?t=16114&page=15

19. Tamstrong

Wow, Ra-Ra...you've been through a lot.

I don't have any tolerance or patience for idiots & I don't understand the excitement over material bs myself.

That was a wonderful thing to do for your mama. You're an awesome son. Btw, from what I've seen of your drawings, I think you're an awesome artist, too.

Thank God you're wife & babies were okay.

20. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

Thanks TT. :cool: