15 things you did not know about me

Discussion in 'Parties and Games' started by FG, Jun 28, 2009.

1. Tamstrong

Tamstrong Administrator Staff Member

You're welcome. :smt080

2. TheHuntress

TheHuntress Well-Known Member

Oh, wow, Ra! Those are excellent!

3. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

Thanks Nymphette. :cool:

4. wtarshi

wtarshi Well-Known Member

yet you want to see my arse

5. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

I think of your ass as being more glossy and not shiny therefore it doesn't fall into the aforementioned catagory. :cool:

6. wtarshi

it's shiny when i bend over

7. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

The shiny is obviously coming from the inside not the outside, correct? So there fore your ass is not shiny. You just want someone to say you have a bling-bling ass so badly don't you? :cool:

8. Hellspawn

Hellspawn New Member

[youtube]wZv62ShoStY[/youtube]

Take it back now, ya'll

9. jayarmy

jayarmy New Member

I like it that you would do that for your mom. Great son!!! I tried to get my mom to get the hole in her heart repaired and she downed me for that. She just didnt believe in surgery for some reason.

That razor thing sucks!! I have one across my face. I have been shot at (on the street) and that sucks too. I felt bad because the only people who got his was not his target. They were harmed because I was the target and it haunted me that I could not help them. Today I understand that it was not my fault, it was his.

I also feel you with the family terror. The ambulance never showed up in time to save my mom. They got lost supposedly. I think till this day that they didnt want to come to my block because they suddenly showed up after a police officer called for me with his radio. Im glad it worked out well for you and your family.

I also hate my first name. I can not tell you all the pain it brought me as a child. Probably why I am the way I am today in protecting people who get teased or bullied.

10. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

My mom was pissed off because she wanted me to pursue my dreams of being a cartoonist and get away from the dead end backwater town we lived in at the time. After awhile she realised it didn't matter because she had raised me to be the type of person to always find positives out of negative situations and I would find a better way for myself eventually and getout of that town, which I of course did.

Yeah, I've had friends get killed by way of stray bullets back in high school back when the whole crack scene blew-up in the 80's and fools start repping colors and selling that shit. The fool that shot at me though was a dumb ass redneck doing typical show his ass shit for his buddies. Same thing too with me and my cousin almost being run over.

11. sockervadd

sockervadd New Member

Just like me.. haha my grandpa put me in the car, in a bus and in the tractor

12. jayarmy

jayarmy New Member

You have been through so much man!!! Sorry about that man!!!

13. Hellspawn

Hellspawn New Member

Seconded.

Yeah, Ra I read about the 80s....nothin to play with at that time. I never did know the street life so I can say I was fortunate. Rough stuff.

14. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

There's nothing to be sorry about fellas. That's life. We all have things thrown at us, some people just have it thrown a little bit harder or a little bit faster than some. The real deal is whether or not people let what's thrown their way make them as a person or break them as a person.

15. Morning Star

Morning Star Well-Known Member

You're a dildo!?

16. TCFLORIDAGIRL

TCFLORIDAGIRL Well-Known Member

Aww Garbo, bring back the shoes....they were awesome, we like shoes....bad boys....leave the girl alone....let her show her shoes...

17. Mikey

Mikey Well-Known Member

Don't worry about Garbogirl, i'd like to see the shoes too.

Co-signing with FloridaGirl.

18. wtarshi

just in case you didn't know....

[​IMG]

19. TCFLORIDAGIRL

TCFLORIDAGIRL Well-Known Member

what she said....:smt023

20. King Fox

King Fox Member

- I almost exclusively drink water.
    - When I'm lonely, I look at pictures of women before I go to bed and fantasize about holding them in my arms while we sleep. Rarely ever celebs.
    - I used to practise lucid dreaming. And it sometimes worked.
    - I'm a computer/video game nerd. I also have about 15 years of amateur repair/troubleshooting experience.
    - I was born with my umbilical cord wrapped around my neck. My father delivered me because no doctors were around.
    - I have a very adaptive personality. For example, when I'm around quiet shy types I tend to be extroverted, while normally I'm quiet too unless I have something to say.
    - I'm quite observant and quick-witted. (Other people's testament of me.)
    - I'm an only child between my parents, but the eldest of 6 from my father's children.
    - I crack my knuckles and toes a lot.
    - My voice is deeper that most people expect from someone my size.
    - From ages 6 to ~9 I had a female teacher who used to touch boys. Myself included.
    - I used to have serious ambitions of being an actor.
    - I was 8th grade Valedictorian. Then puberty really kicked in during high school and I lost focus. Then made the Dean's list in college. Never finished. lol
    - I look younger than my actual age and have since I was a kid. Somewhat of a curse now, but it'll be a gift when I'm older.
    - I'm allergic to grass. Nothing serious, but I break out for a short time.
    - My favorite candy is Jolly Ranchers. Apple flavor.